2nd Thoughts

I Think We Fell In Love

 

“What are you still doing here? You're supposed be getting ready for the opening.” Youngbae said taking a seat beside Jiyong in the studio.

“Think I’m going to skip that opening. I’ll probably just chill out here.”

“Are you sick?” Youngbae asked placing his hand on Jiyong’s forehead. “You feel fine to me…”

“Because I am fine. I’m just not in much of a partying mood.”

“Okay, where is my best friend that loves partying?”

“I just don’t want to cause any unnecessary problems. Me and Destynee are okay right now, I think she should just go out and have fun with her friends. She shouldn’t have to pretend all the time.”

“So you're going to let your imaginary girlfriend out to a club that’ll have a lot of guys, by herself?”

“She’ll be fine. You’ll be there and her friends, I’m sure she’ll be fine with all of you around.” Jiyong spoke as he filtered through his computer screens.

“I knew I’d find you both in here. Come on we have to get ready!” Destynee spoke from the door.

“Hyung isn’t feeling up to going out and says he wants to stay here.”

“Oh really? Suit yourself then. Bae you coming? I’m leaving if you want the ride.”

“You aren’t going to convince him to come?”

“Why would I?”

“I thought you two were doing good?” Youngbae asked with wide eyes.

“That doesn’t mean I need to drag him places he doesn’t want to go. So are you coming or not, makeup takes time.”

“Yeah. You know where to find us Ji if you change your mind.” Youngbae said as he got out of his chair.

“Trust me I won’t.” Jiyong said as he started messing with the tracks.

“I’m sure you will.” Youngbae said with a smirk as he followed Destynee out the studio.

“You sure you don’t wanna talk him into going?” Youngbae asked when he and Destynee made it to the car garage.

“Positive. I have almost three months of frustration I need to get rid of, it just makes it easier with him not there. I’m not spiteful enough to hold it against him forever but he did leave me alone in Paris and light way called me fat. I’m going to go get all dolled up and then stunt in this club and show them I’m that chick.”

“Sounds like you got something to prove?”

“Just that the queen is about to take over the industry.” Destynee laughed getting in her car.


 

6k3DcnoeJsALw4hisblQTm4OgfRNL9BWOTGnFYQTyqhTjPE9BjYjltaI3sQgAwFjGQreK4t30Oq9QcmbPJOkLl4LeDHjZ7zW0u60UVWJCtnQpXoxg1VSQhufvO1-ieDqIPuLIB2W

 

“You don’t have to go to work. You can stay here with me and Phi have a little family fun and when Phi goes to bed we can have a little fun,just the two of us.” Jay spoke as he stopped behind Lennox and placed kisses down her neck.

“Jay stop. I can’t be late on my first day back.” Lennox spoke, pushing jay away before checking to see if he left any visible marks.

“Babe, I told you that you didn’t need to work anymore. How would it look if people found out my girl is working as a bartender for some weak restaurant?”

“It looks like I’m independent. You can’t expect me to live off your money jay.”

“It’s our money. You don’t have prove what everyone knows.”

“You know what’s been proven and what hasn’t. You have everything you could ever need. You can buy whatever at your disposal, you have nothing to prove. I don’t want to keep arguing about this with you.”

“Fine, but your little night job isn’t going to work out.” Jay spoke before walking out of the bedroom.

Lennox looked into the mirror and fixed her uniform.

“Of course it won’t work out….”Lennox spoke quietly as she finished buttoning her shirt, her fingers grazing over her uniform. “Everything is only temporary.” Lennox smirked in the mirror.


 

tAmHOerAAMbD0Z7FAUzI3XjBYZSEz2APofXQYLGNR3QcrS0gdksm21OffPYShm6NckEYGovCl6-TVdFSetCukVgxhgBWFtW0uRlPEe3CltIZxXxMVm-ji5Fks5R0hIsaV4zvhrMG


 

“Thanks for letting me get ready here. If I got ready at Minsu’s I wouldn’t even be considered fashionably late.” Devan laughed as she tied her plaid shirt around her waist.

“It’s no problem Guk’s the same way. And when I start complaining he’s always telling me he can never have enough pictures of us.” Tarren said looking for her lipstick.

“Awee. You guys are serious couple goals. Like imagine if you guys had a child. You guys would be total family goals. Can I please find a guy like Yongguk?” Devan asked, folding her hands in a prayer manner.

“Aren’t you dating that kid that keeps coming to visit you?”

“No, we’re just….friends……”

“You don’t hesitate when calling someone just a friend. You like him don’t you?”

“No. I definitely don’t.” Devan spoke looking through her bag for her shades.

“Oh really? So it must be that friend of his.”

“Mark? No way!”

“Someone’s defensive.” Tarren said digging around in her shoe closet.

“Not defensive. I can’t believe anyone would get the idea that I like him.”

“It’s not hard when you’re out at a fireworks festival, just the two of you I might add.”

“He just wanted to relive some stress before filming his first mv.”

“So why didn’t the others go too? It was their first Mv too.” Tarren said standing up in looking herself over in the mirror.

“Well don’t you both look good.” Yongguk said as he leaned on the bedroom door, pulling Devan out of her thoughts.

“Why thank you.” Tarren said as she walked over and gave Yongguk a kiss.

“You’re even matching. Such couple goals!” Devan said getting off the bed.

 

4b2AByCGh0dHSaVFZawgslIiKVWWhBFTrTRufH6VqXOM3tENDEbnL8YnyGtIdo3dR7wT0oMfeqkIvfrYEOvbemkzeYtST2hJwaItqtu3-YmXXTdICaLZ6oxMLlxp8uzOZ7YjIVqq

Tarren

 

gU-TGldfh-d6sN88gObTLKZ43n3ssWdVoytXBLP9HsoepgY9GvYi1vSlEcex9SI4mlUagBjNzh8Hflib5_XJyylczj48B25ORlW7tqZObT-2AukFuEkz44VdeEb5R8__UdNf4Z_P

Yongguk

 

“You match too little one.” Yongguk spoke, his arm wrapping around Tarren.

“Not really.” Devan said looking down at her outfit.

 

eQFHL0WDzqCBKPvSxf6O0Rojyx7TnKxFy3W_fKEiJq_8ZHRoLGExR6f7WW_xGScfKY1xG6-7IRxmagoJolyGK0t3Ix3dWhKgD9b-Xrur0uq723Rv-QvQUuwXsP_axuL06yJ5T608

Devan

 

“You can just say you're our daughter.” Tarren said grabbing Devan’s arm and leading her to the front of the house, leaving Yongguk behind, shocked at Tarren’s choice of words.


 

mqxONoIx3rDk9xikrD6o8eT0D0VasS56Juz7GzK9PPnLdMG0MgY_QP4EUqVS_Ck_xeJWyQbM3GdYtymGMVQ0r1c0CMWdxiLMc5GAT_pdIeHQRTatiQN1NF1AC3laQcUfRS5oUcdk

t2WozvERtZbXUkWvkAFfs830qqghvIuglN1PNOBRTpF-Y1MVZ4zwqZEJ7VrNbpWrGSWcBTdlxi6wHMOdMlw5qYGbIPkg7u_zfHdhUyAYROCIVJGPB7j_w1fwEOYjTKVL0JSxlNax

 

“This place is lit!”

“I didn’t think it would be this crowded.”

“Come on this place is the hottest club since Answer.” Minsu said, mingling with Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook.

“Not to mention all the eye candy.” Jimin said as he winked at the girls watching them.

“Just be careful. Last thing we need is you getting trapped by some thot.”

“There she is!” Hoseok cheered as Devan stopped before them much to the distaste of the girls watching the boys.

“I missed you too Hobi!” Devan said giving him a hug.

“What about me?” Jimin, Jungkook, and Minsu all said at the same time.

“Didn’t I just see all of you?” Devan laughed. “You all look great by the way.” Devan smile picking up her drink from the bartender.

 

yICq3jKSA1SqkYl3N_L5IGg_sH9ckakEali-BdVnTIni9HRNEwETjd84_V2wCKH_l2JjYm6_FWaMJy9h6GoxWG01GrXbETI25acw2cTvbW7qKGDG8pKWg5Oo0p5TmL0rT5ZrgIE3

Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook

 

IkRDaMm0ASHver8m3KM0yZQ769cyAxxyHnPLFGL9TSf-RuLCKA19eBrf1JIpBNrw7rK18LkGUVR3TeXDpQh4uP2M5PcnIOvXLZ2ayk-5VJRxIUnY0-IOpgM-Ju2XDIy5uihH_L7I

Minsu

 

“Thanks.” Minsu said taking Devan’s glass.

“Hey!”

“It’s an opening, you definitely can’t trust you drinks. You didn’t even watch it get made.”

“Sorry Dad.” Devan laughed before asking the bartender for a bottle of water.

“So where’s Tarren, Destynee, and Lennox.” Hoseok asked unaware of all that has happened the past few weeks.

“Lennox is doing her own thing these days. Tarren and Destynee are outside taking press pictures. They’re hot stuff these days.”

“You bet you sweet we are!” Destynee laughed before giving Hoseok a hug!

“Well aren’t you guys fire tonight!” Tarren smiled, asking the bartender for a bottle of water.

“Not drinking?” Youngbae asked.

“I’m on call, last resort but still on call.”

“Well let’s get this place going before anyone has to leave!” Jungkook said before leading the group to the dance floor.

“Wait! Bae we should take a picture together! I also need a full body shot for my Instagram.” Destynee said, stopping Youngbae at the back of the group.

“Sure we can use my phone!” Youngbae said pulling his phone out and taking their selfie.

Youngbae then took a picture of Destynee and I’m return Destynee took a picture of Youngbae.

“Excuse me can you take a picture of us?” Youngbae asked one of the workers that happened to pass by.

After the worker agreed, Youngbae gave him his phone and stood beside Destynee, wrapping his arm around her waist, both giving bright smiles.

“We look great!” Destynee smiled, looking at the pictures. “Don’t forget to send those to me.” Destynee said making her way to the group on the dance floor.

“I’ll do it right now.” Youngbae smirked, pressing the send button.

 

US9OCQOhOQi9z2qip093Cng2guAmqquZkT_SWB-aBn_H9J13y-2Bf1l0zT0pkFzuGpRXzOGYL4TFvrgh4q_m7X7-DBFZ6yPfvfrdNU5tsOuNa9dVMSllJd9eZCyZOI-jI3qpy7kx

Youngbae

 

UzWtmKyRT2NJaLg8_W-Xy-APP5wELbgkuITBUeT0UjjsbsmJYh0208LWj_rYauTq2o-kbXJ3FAj7OgiYjSLoYo5sSidgrrL6q5bDt_0paLJtvUd-3IPHsjgQWWCnj2Xq-rdpu40e

maenjeongsini nan himdeureo
amugeotdo hal suga eopseo
maen jeongsini nan jeil sirheo
neo eopsin jamdeul suga eopseo
siganeun deoreopge an gago
naiman deureo jugeun deut sara
hal ireun deoreopge manheunde
hago sipeun geon hanado

 

“That doesn’t work.” Jiyong said, throwing his arms up in frustration.

Jiyong had spent all day making mixes and after Youngbae left with Destynee, he began writing lyrics. Lyrics have always been hard to produce but they seemed extremely hard today, in fact, those had been the only lyrics he had wrote in the last three to four hours.

“It doesn’t work when you have no inspiration.”

“I thought you went out too.”

“Our meeting went over. Not that I had any plans to go get sweaty in a club full of people.”

“Clubbing is your thing Chae.”

“Don’t go asking for unwanted problems so close to the end. You however, have left a stunning young lady, surrounded by men at a club.”

“She has bae with her.”

“You really think bae will stay with her all night. Bae is a man and will get tempted, just like her other friends. She looks good and I’m sure others will think the same.” Chaelin said, waving her phone in Jiyong’s face.

 

_IR-mAZf9JprwL3GbSUQbRaUvW58I9F_j-7IX1ng1FpxjCtkLflBtq9D7qEeWlMldBAcdTB1y1-knO-K6fh21VNFCfXgpWGJgEAei6O8pqP1TrlavT67qeRznj0csbbOSNy_W-mI

Destynee

 

“That’s what she’s wearing?” Jiyong’s face froze.

“I know. I thought she’d wear something nerdy, but I guess you really can’t judge a book by its cover.”

“Chae you lock up, I have somewhere to be.” Jiyong spoke before rushing out the door.

“They’ll be together in no time.” Chaelin smiled as she began reading over Jiyong’s lyrics.

 

n0iiKAxhIGtKA63C984sNNNqwG-QbiawtpEudwP1bOS3zsuoKgUcjV22ck9kkQ8xTcqBZ9E1nz-yhTqltGdwWWi99UPpz_WPhKKfhrepiS-CqgyFJRx3sJxMMiKS1qoWdM32JASU

 

“How’s it feels to be back.”

“Honestly It feels the same. Same rude employees, same customers, same terrible management. You can take over anytime now hae.” Lennox said as she dried some of the glasses.

“Len….”

“Yeah I know. Too busy and won’t be able to run it. At least find better management.”

“I told you that when I take over I’d want you to run it.”

“And like I told you before, no.” Lennox said before helping a couple that had just sat down at the bar.

“I’m just saying it would give you an edge against that no good boy of yours, not to mention I trust you to run it appropriately.”

“But I don’t need anymore unneeded attention. Me running the business would actually run it into the ground.”

“That’s not true. Your very business smart.”

“Business smart or not, my reputation is all people would ever judge me by.” Lennox whispers before turning to take the drinks back to her customers.

Donghae ruffled his hair in frustration before noticing customers occupying the other end of the bar.

“I didn’t think I’d see your face around here anymore.”

“I didn’t think she would come back here to work.”

“She has her reasons. As you have your reasons for things you do.”

“My reasons? I’m not sure I have those anymore.”

“So you're here for no reason?”

Heedo nodded but donghae knew better because Heedo’s eyes never left Lennox’s figure.

“She’s fine. She’ll be fine. She’s got a lot on her plate, stick around if you want, if she wants, but don’t interfere. This is her life to fix. You won’t be any help to her when she has 5 plus years to fix.”

“Does that have anything to with Phoenix and her sister abandoning her?”

“You… you know about Phi?” Donghae asked with wide eyes. “What else do you know?” Donghae asked recollecting himself.

“That Phoenix is her daughter. Her sister and he don’t have the best relationship. She’s currently staying with her child’s father but from what I’ve heard he has a girl he fancies, that girl not being Lennox.”

“I knew he had another girl! Lennox probably already knows.”

“So why is she still with him?”

“Hae! The boss wants us.” Lennox yelled from her end of the bar.

“I have to go but here’s my number. If you already know so much then she must trust you enough. Look out for her, I can’t be around all the time.” Donghae said giving Heedo a pat on the shoulder before leaving to the back of the restaurant with Lennox.

Heedo sighed. He had the Angel and the Devil perched on each shoulder. One telling him he should mind his business and get his career back on track, but the other, the Devil, was telling him to get involved.

‘Everyone knows that the damsel in distress always needs a hero.’ The Devil whispered in Heedo’s ear.

Heedo knows that he should listen to the angel, but no one is an exception to the Devils temptation, not even him.

 

MOAu-sRObdIH2wOCPMXA_rdOK-_AG8LgSkipmK0iG-EgXdsU4a6IjtTt7FBJ3Svoraa7uw1l4pZx-OhPl3oRI0SpV8LvFRQuYhYfE-PBJHXrT_ytKIpKxGbAzRTqPdgCAXzQ2gY_

“Hey, were gonna head out!”

“So soon? It feels like we just got here.”

“Yeah,I don’t have my youth to keep partying.”

“Don’t be too sad, seems like someone’s here to keep you company.” Yongguk spoke, nodding his head.

 

QPZOdxp5l28fIarWofKiy2vs9bKpirFMSnxEr-_T1Sl16VqcrYL_j2_qnie9PAXBj6cnmCEfbSc7pHi0kCUD85H9l6d7jxLGdTc2M0V00r_FOE9QQCZBEm7UvxY39g0g1U36FIWV

Jiyong

 

“I thought you did want to come?” Destynee spoke as Jiyong stopped before them.

“I got bored.” Jiyong shrugged.

“Well you have good timing. We were just leaving and since everyone is all over the place I’m glad that we aren’t leaving her alone.”

“She’ll be in good hands.”

“She better be.” Tarren said glaring at Jiyong before turning to Destynee. “Make sure Devan gets home safely, and text me when you're both good. If I don’t hear from you I’m calling the police.” Tarren said giving Destynee a hug.

“I’ll make sure they both are get home safely.” Jiyong spoke, trying to put Tarren at ease.

“We’ll see you both later.” Yongguk spoke before leaving with Tarren.

“She’s hard to please…” Jiyong said, rubbing his neck.

“She not that bad, just protective.”

“She reminds me of Namjoon and Devan.”

“We’ve been around each other for so long, it only natural they feel wary of an outsider. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. We should probably find the others, I haven’t seen Devan in about an hour.” Destynee said, turning around look for Devan when Jiyong grabbed her wrist to stop her.

“Let’s take a picture first.”

“A picture?” Destynee questioned. “Oh yeah, I can post it with the rest of my pictures later.”

Destynee moved to stand beside Jiyong after he politely stopped someone to take the picture.

Jiyong imitated Youngbae’s pose and put his arm around Destynee’s waist.

“You guys look good together.” The last taking the picture spoke.

“Thank you. I hope our looks aren’t the only thing that’s good for us.” Jiyong said taking his phone back as Destynee stared at him.

“The picture came out nice, see.”

Jiyong put his phone in front of Destynee to view.

“It did come out nice.” Destynee stuttered. “We should go and find the others.”

“Wait! We should take one more picture. We should take a selfie.”

“Sure.” Destynee said as Jiyong smiled, pulling her to his side.

“Okay you look at the camera.” Jiyong commanded as he stretched out his arm.

“Okay.”

“Ready?”

“Ready.”

“1.2.3.” Jiyong counted be capturing the picture of a stunned Destynee.

“Yah! What do you think you're doing?” Devan yelled as she walked up to them.

“We were just taking a selfie. Wanna see?” Jiyong asked as he tried to show Devan the picture.

 

FKYwN5J8sQyqoyQwVuNgUxloOeiEa7PQl69o8BnhMs8UeEwCv9FSoKQlW0RlWF90LDcfK_s9BkNymqTqktADvlX5_4FIzNyotUvC-BmdR1KKvoh9ncj4IE1iw2xpOmRrYoW1E7no

(Picture her more shocked than pleased)

 

“Who is this clown?”

“Chill. This is Jiyong, Destynee’s ‘friend’. Jiyong, this is Minsu. He runs the dance studio with Hoseok.”

“Nice to meet you.” Jiyong spoke sticking his hand out.

“The pleasure is yours.” Minsu said as he looked Jiyong up and down.

“Oh, you must be another one of the over protective friends.

“And you're the using a woman to get ahead in the industry.”

“Minsu…” Devan whispered, grabbing onto Minsu’s arm.

“It okay. I don’t like to think of it as me using her. I like to think of it as an opportunity to help her conquer the industry.”

“Smooth~ you can't be mad at him being smooth. Besides, Nam will handle him if steps outta line.”

“Can we not? I’d rather keep this a good night.” Destynee stepped in the conversation, trying to ease the awkwardness.

“Devan! Where have you been, we’ve been looking all over!?”

“I was with Minsu, but you all knew that.” Devan spoke, staring at the three breathless males before her.

“He’s here.” Jimin said, trying to catch his breath.

“Who’s here?” Jiyong asked.

“Jay. He’s here.” Jungkook spoke, putting his hands on his hips to get more air.

“That’s important why?” Minsu asked, slowly becoming displeased.

“He’s supposed to be date Lennox or whatever, so why is he here with someone else?” Hoseok stated and Destynee and Devan looked at each other.

“I’m ready to leave.” Devan said to Minsu.

“Devan….” Hoseok spoke.

“It’s not my problem. It’s not our problem. I hope you enjoy the rest of your night.” Devan spoke before taking off.

“We should go after her, it’s dangerous this time of night.” Jiyong spoke.

“Yeah. We should leave before anyone says or does anything rash. I’ll take Devan back with me, so don’t worry about her.” Destynee said before following after Devan with Jiyong.

“The night was going so well, but I guess that’s what happens when your Cinderella.” Destynee sighed as she exited the club.

“I don’t understand why some guy could ruin the mood like that.” Jiyong wondered as he spotted Devan.

“Come on Devan. You can stay with us tonight.” Jiyong said leading her to his car.

Jiyong and Destynee got Devan situated in the car before shutting the door, just in time to see Jay leaving the club with a girl on his arm.

Destynee clenched her teeth as her hands balled into fist.

“Is that him?”

“Yeah. He’s the one who is deceiving our friend, and she’s too head over heels to see clearly.”

“Love does things to people.”

“Well love is stupid. It’s just a hindrance and achieves nothing” Destynee said leaving Jiyong standing as she got into the waiting car.

Jiyong took a picture of Jay and his mystery girl, before getting in the driver's seat. He definitely wasn’t going to pry but he felt that this picture at least might be of some help to Devan, Destynee, and their friend.

A/N: What did you guys think? Like? Love? Hate? Let me know, i love reading your comments! 

Big shot out to Jackie2108 , Yuliana77, Justrena, and Delano72 for subbing! I hope everyone continues to enjoy the story and as always, stay lovely.