Author’s Note & Chapter Thirty One?

I Think We Fell In Love

 

Hey guys!!! I know I said I was going to get it together so I can update more and I have been getting it together, however now I think I’m getting sick and I have a swollen knee. Not to mention practice Saturday and a performance Sunday and with work I’m not resting as much and I’ve been writing this chapter since I posted the last one. It’s not really done but I wanted to post something so you all know that I haven’t forgotten this story. I also have been looking at the fic I was writing before this... it was a college idol type story that I sort of lost passion for after Jonghyun’s passing. He was one of the main characters brother and it was kind of hard to keep writing him or even think about writing him out. I liked the story but I was thinking of rewriting it with out the idol aspect... would anyone be interested in reading a college alternative universe fic? I’m thinking of let people interested in reading it create a character for it instead having my own original characters again.... anyway... shout out to to Renia_ and sbuntyn for subbing. Really a big thanks to anyone who has subbed or upvote lad and anyone who’s taken the time to read it silently. I can be a silent reader at times but the fact that people continue to read this story makes me happy and want to continue writing. I know the chapter below is extremely short but I promise that the next should be longer and contain Jiyong, Destynee, and maybe a little someone else because I know that everyone is dying to know what Destynee is  answer is.... 

 

 

 

 

3UDJeKdYTm9EfHZAWCEPNqb29WbFsn9fAxzmuzMHe8iSq5srsr2SWgxg-nxx4mO6mUGJS34vRxgI0iN-jFyKT6TFDX_0K8jc2KmIvuEqx3mQteRMzG8tG5YkDWw-_tZOQ7rJGBPG


 

“Thank you so much, Ryeyeon. You’ll hear back from us in a few weeks letting you know of our decision.” Destynee spoke to the young girl who bowed and took her leave.

“So what do you both think?” Destynee asked Jimin and Jungkook, who were overseeing the interviews as well.

“Don’t you think she’s...too young?” Jungkook asked skeptically.

“You think 15 is too young?” Jimin asked incredulously.

“Should she focus on school and try when she’s about to graduate? I mean yes her grades are good but starting her career in fashion is going to take up a lot of her time and-”

“So you don’t think she can do it?” Destynee asked looking over Ryeyeon’s papers.

“I don’t.” Jungkook spoke.

“Great.” Destynee said as she put a copy of Ryeyeon’s information sheet into a different folder before handing the original to Jungkook.

“Why are you giving this to me?” Jungkook asked.

“She’ll be your apprentice.”

“My what?! Come on Nee you don’t expect me to babysit some high schooler!”

“Don’t call it babysitting. I think she could add some sweetness to the world of youth. I want you to work with her, really hone her skills. Show her the ropes. You say she doesn’t have what it takes, then teach her. I have faith in you.” Destynee smiled before her phone rang and she went outside to take it.

“So how much does babysitting pay?” Jimin laughed at Jungkook’s distress.

“Ask your parents. I’m sure they make a hell of a lot.” Jungkook rolled his eyes as he stuffed Ryeyeon’s folder into his bag, while Jimin laughed.

“It won’t be too bad. Remember Avex took a chance on us when every other company shut us down.”

“This is not the same.” Jungkook whined.

“Why? Because she’s a young girl? If you want I can have Jimin mentor her?”

“Really?!” Jungkook asked as his eyes lit up.

“Absolutely not. And I’d love to argue with you more but I need to head on out.”

“So soon?” Jimin asked as Destynee grabbed her jacket from her chair.

“Len called. She’s not feeling to good and she wants me to take Phi for the week.”

“Why can’t Jay take care of his daughter?” Jimin asked with narrow eyes.

“He’s doing his job as a CEO and making sure they’re good for their performances tonight. She was going to ask Dev but she’s in depression nation apparently. Yongguk is out of town. Tarren is an obvious no. Her brother is with their parents, and Donghae is touring with SJ right now. Am I forgetting anyone?”

“Yeah! Us! Why can’t Jimin and I watch her for the week?” Jungkook pouted.

“You really think you can handle a six year old?” Destynee asked with her arms crossed.

“What’s so hard? Phi is already a good kid.”

“Yeah, but I doubt that you can keep her occupied for the week hands down she’d destroy you.”

“A game system. A few candy bars. Tv. There’s a park 2 blocks away.”

“The park was the only good thing you said. That and tv that would need to be limited and supervised.”

“Just give up kook. Besides, this is a good chance for her to test out Jiyoung as a parent.”

“Excuse me?” Destynee asked Jimin, looking baffled.

“Obviously you guys are gonna talk about if kids are a deal breaker.” Jimin shrugged. “You should get going though. The sooner you get Phi, the sooner Len gets some rest.” Jimin spoke as he packed his belongings.

“Mmhm..” Destynee hummed quietly.

 

Al-Qgpb2VKpNneyLwsLXqrkaWHlSkWZybn5FQWrsI-LhV4hf-z1s-5XWOEz7ZAZatkNIU8pHfa4w5b8YnicrDXxUENk5O8HNURUli7NjZnw26Z3TVUFcrV_5hnGl12yliYDvjA_3

 

ietas4gN49zizuWU5fHH_46yNB7h-bx6pEENqwAErJuDFsInbsoY6UiIqw1eWHY4pbU7-bm9jyfXGAe9rVdEbqx9YuX2jLHvVObaTV18aujuNve-k5BdQ-XHUjo-akLSx5BoDgWq

 

“Mommy! Mommy! Come play with me.” Phoenix asked as she ran to the living room.

“Did you finish packing?” Lennox asked and got a nod in reply.

“Even your toothbrush?” Lennox asked with a playful, raised eyebrow.

“Mmmhmm!” Phoenix hummed happily as she hopped onto the couch, sitting beside her mother. “I even have Bo.” Phoenix smiled as she snuggles into her mother’s side.

“You really like Bo.” Lennox laughed at her daughters love for the plush chicken she got from Donghae upon their first meeting.

 

A/N: Whole sidebar real quick. Just so y’all know who Bo is cause I can’t stop laughing that even remember this. But Donghae and Siwon both stared in a drama Skip Beat based off a manga. In the book and drama there was this chicken that listened to Siwon’s problems and helped him (Even though in the anime, Siwon would have riped the chicken’s hat off and made it cry…..) and what better way for Donghae to make a kid like him that to give them a chicken lmfao.

 

7YiPRWACO7pCujr7Uvg4bQ6rHJlFZWjye610Pa_JYTFivdh7PYAfdC3EYoC9GNZuFN_MJKOzDhCfdQqOw5YaCDJM251KvUDnYMxfjJYUZpP2HbRhasHWK7yBRQ-1WSZjHqy59TW3   QIT2J5b9trsMnFiag6PeSzv_X_Vji63NYIJegTpT-Ylvb3H-sV-aDc8nhn_WzMQRtBFmyjb6KFsYTc5uRoL8LOS9wImk8cLTbazGGKyxjdaHai_JnUdXqxLk1JkdTi3ETMrt_mLW


 

“Hmmm then he’ll just have to give you more plushies as soon as he comes back. Would you like that? Would you like more plushies!?” Lennox asked playfully as she tickled her daughter.

Phoenix’s sweet laughter consumed the living room all the way until the doorbell rang.

“NeeNee! NeeNee!” Lennox yelled as she ran towards the door.

“Phi be careful.” Lennox told her daughter as she walked to the door to let who she thought to be Destynee in. Needless to say, Lennox was very surprised to see the members of B.I.G at her door.

“What are you doing here?”

“Mommy? Who are they?” Phoenix asked, confused.

“Did that kid just say mommy?” Minpyo asked Junghoon who was equally surprised.

“We came to talk to you.” Jaewook said, ignoring the others and making his way to the front of the group.

“Does anyone know you came here?” Lennox asked only to receive a simultaneous shake of the head.

Lennox sighed. “Come in before you all get sick too.”

Lennox walked Phoenix back into the house, leaving the boys to come in on their own.

Lennox sat Phoenix back on the couch, leaving her phone to be played with and heading into the kitchen.

The boys walked through the small,cozy house after taking off their coats and shoes. They walked into the living room and saw that Lennox was nowhere in sight.

“My mommy’s in the kitchen.” Phoenix spoke, her young eyes watching the strangers every move.

“Should we leave the kid alone?” Junghoon asked, looking between the group and the girl.

“I have a name. Mommy says it’s not nice to call someone out their name.” Phoenix said as she hops down from the couch and walks over to the boys.

“What’s your name cutie?” Gunmin asked, squatting down to Phoenix’s level.

“Park Phoenix.” Phoenix said confidently.

“Her initials spell P.P (Pee Pee Lmfao y'all im really dying of laughter). MinPyo laughed.

Phoenix quickly walked over and pulled minpyo’s pants leg.

“What’s up shorty?” Minpyo asked.

“I’m not short!!! And mommy said it’s not nice to make fun of people.”

“You’re mom used to talk about people all the time.” Jaewook commented.

“If you came to talk about me to my daughter then please leave. Phi, go grab your bag.”

Phoenix stared at the boys, before leaving for her room.

“You were seriously going to tell my 6 year old daughter about my past?!” Lennox asked as soon as Phoenix was out of earshot.

“I can’t believe you really gave birth. Is that why you came to Korea?” Jaewook asked.

“Why would you think I didn't give birth? Were you so caught up in the childish gossip, that you thought I would kill the baby? Did you think I would give my child away?!” Lennox said between gritted teeth.

Although she was seething, she had to keep her voice down and her appearance normal so not to worry her daughter.

“There's hot water boiling. Tea, coffee, and hot chocolate in the cabinet. I'll assume you can do it yourself while I see my daughter off.” Lennox spoke as she walked away from them to help Phoenix put on her coat and gloves.

“Way to go.” Gunmin spoke as he shook his head and walk into the kitchen.

“It was just a thought! Trust me. I'm not the only one who knew her that's having the same thoughts. She was a bad girl, who liked doing bad things and being different. That's why we called her Red, she always had red hair. Ditched class, went clubbing, wore revealing clothes, smoked, graffiti, you name it. She even had a slew of girls following her just because they were all well off. They were intimidating to other girls and when they outed someone, the whole school outed them.”

“No way! She doesn't seem like that type of person.” Minpyo defended as he grabbed the mugs out if the cabinet.

“I'm not, but i was. And let's be clear, those girls were well off. My family was decent. We didnt struggle but it’s not like we were life goals or anything. I didn’t tell those girls to follow me around or do what i did. I did what i did because i wanted my family that tarren wasn’t their only daughter because that’s what it felt like all the time. I got pregnant after make a stupid decision to make out with my brother in laws best friend. I wasn't hoeing around, sleeping around with all those guys that said they got any type of pleasure from me. Jay was my one and only. So i don't appreciate all the rumors and accusations.” Lennox said with narrow eyes.

“He wasn’t making accusations. He’s just curious is all.”

“Junghoon, the clear difference in his accusations and curiosity is 6-7 years. He should have been curious then but instead he chose to be like everyone else and feed into the drama, instead of coming to me.”

“Why wouldn’t you just kill the rumors yourself?!” Jaewook yelled.

“Who would have believed me?!” Lennox yelled back.

“That’s enough.” Heedo finally spoke, stepping in between the two. “We didn’t come here for you to argue with her. And you…” Heedo said turning to Lennox. “You shouldn’t be arguing when you have a fever.”

“You have a fever?” Gunmin asked, quickly moving to her Lennox’s side.

“It’s nothing sleep and cold medicine can’t fix. So if you don’t mind telling me why you came here….”

The boys all looked at each other before Heedo spoke.

“We want you to come work with us again….”