Love comes in different forms

I Think We Fell In Love


 

“How’s he doing?” Youngbae asked as he walked through the door, Destynee shutting it behind him.

“Surprisingly well. I’m actually really concerned. I know they didn’t have the best relationship, but that was still his mother who passed away.”

“Maybe you you both should go on the trip he planned.” Youngbae suggested as he flopped down on the couch.

“No way am I letting him go on a trip when he should be mourning the loss of a parent.”

“But maybe he can’t mourn here? For years Jiyong has been running. Never really taking a break. Never really experiencing love. I know the timing isn’t ideal anymore but you both should still go.”

“I’ll think about it. In the meantime, keep him company. I’m not sure how long I’ll be gone.” Destynee asked, grabbing her bag.

“Where are you going?” Youngbae asked, sprawled out on the couch.

“Friend’s lunch. Please don’t trash the place. I know how you two get.” 

“No promises.” Youngbae smirked after Destynee had left.

 

ykgMRr584a46m4Sx3TTV-z5IJoLFSnOIDbn9gdrQNujovwuhB1BUKLqlOX92KULkNAyYIw0okxG1PhdOJyifjfYA2vfmZnXV84Bm5f6Q2iRX2yrfgqCU68n8khMD7v8DbebvXnAG

KH5rKPdoQxon3-a9UU_npRCp2rMSCwtRKpffpxbtsSjpS-jpACbz2W-pHjCnb0TXb-YqKQM0wn4BzcTaFUTmLlvlc_FQp22NVH13-4J_uY6aYUQQzGNoRWxeTsG8zsWcSY8kYxst


 

“Does every pregnant woman crave tacos?” Destynee asked putting the dressing on her salad.

“Destynee…”

“It was just a question.” Destynee shrugged as she headed over to the table filled with the other girls.

“Can you even breathe?” Natasha asked as Tarren shoved another taco down .

“Does Guk not feed you?” Mariana, Tarren’s cousin asked.

“Or better yet, has he finally moved back in?” Imani asked finally joining the lady’s at the table.

“I have to pee.” Tarren said quickly, ending the conversation and heading inside.

“Still a sore spot I see.” Imani spoke to no one in particular.

“Well it’s not everyday you find out you’re having a miracle child, your husband wants nothing to do with said child, and you end up divorced, alone, and preparing to be a single parent. All while on bed rest.” 

“She won’t be a single parent.” Natasha said with a roll of her eyes at Mariana’s statement.

“Oh really? Because I’m sure if that was the case I wouldn't be here playing babysitter.”

“You are not going to sit here and disrespect my brother. It’s their relationship. Their choices. I love them both and they will sort it out how they please.”

“Way to be passive.” Mariana spoke grabbing a chip.

“Just like the way your family ignores Lennox and Phoenix.” Natasha said casually.

“Okay! I think that’s enough daiquiri’s for you two.” Imani spoke as she placed two ice waters in front of them.

“Where is Lennox anyway? Didn’t you invite her?” Destynee asked as she pulled out her phone to check the time and text Youngbae to see how they were doing.

“She had stuff to deal with at the restaurant. It’s hard for the employees to respect her when she went from employee to owner.” Imani answer grabbing a few chips and spoon of guacamole for her plate.

“She owns a restaurant?” Mariana asked with surprise.

“Yeah. One of the top restaurants in Seoul.” Natasha said proudly.

“She works hard to make sure Phoenix and Jaein are taken care of.” Destynee spoke after finishing the last of her salad.

“Who’s Jaein?” Tarren asked entering the conversation after coming back from the bathroom.

“Jaein is Heedo’s daughter.” Destynee answered slowly not know how Tarren would react to Lennox taking care of another child.

“Ohhh.” Tarren said as she took her seat. “So when are you and Jaewon going to start having kids? This little munchkin is gonna need a playmate.” Tarren smiled as she rubbed her hand over her stomach.

“Ummm..” Imani stuttered out. She hadn’t expected that question from her friends. Sure she had gotten it from her husband's family but could she really lie to her friends….

“Soon!” Imani smiled with fake excitement. “I’m excited to try. Jaewon should be back from the states soon and we’ll try after he’s gotten back in our routine.”

“That’s exciting. Destynee just needs to get pregnant and your kids would be unstoppable in the music industry.” Mariana laughed.

“Yeah…” Imani laughed reaching for her drink. 

Guess she could lie to her friends.

 

ykgMRr584a46m4Sx3TTV-z5IJoLFSnOIDbn9gdrQNujovwuhB1BUKLqlOX92KULkNAyYIw0okxG1PhdOJyifjfYA2vfmZnXV84Bm5f6Q2iRX2yrfgqCU68n8khMD7v8DbebvXnAG

rSk10xjb9IEbtgihDliTK2oZd4q-9iZJFbYMnaKqkhsY2AN48OsJkItIKkQ-i4fUlDfcfcqphSVYIc_kHboS8sA5KrBLmSmrZLO1IwzEeXO3nkednPTugTeaz2yh5nC6xYNVPB0Q

 

“It seems as though you’ve taken a liking to your office.”

Lennox continued typing on her computer, ignoring the man who came in.

“You can’t ignore me forever lovely.” The main said placing an envelope on Lennox’s desk before taking a seat in one of the chairs beside the desk.

“What’s that?” Lennox asked with a raised brow, stopping her typing to look at her former boss.

“Potential investors we’ll be needing to impress.”

“We need to focus on the restaurant we have now, not expanding.” 

“Lovely you don’t have a choice. It might be your name but I’m still calling the shots. We be leaving next week and I expect you to be on your best behavior.” 

“If that’s all you wanted then can you please leave, I have a lot of work to take care of.” Lennox spoke trying to control her anger when she noticed him undressing her with his eyes.

“You know I was thinking we could do a nice dinner. You…. me….. phi. That is unless you’d rather it be the two, then this vacation will be perfect for us to play around.”

“You’re disgusting.”

“But I make you feel good and that’s what matters lovely.” 

Lennox waited for her former boss to leave out of her office before she rushed to lock the door. She let out a deep breath and grabbed her cell phone.

“Hey… Yeah...I think we’ll have to make a change of plans…. he wants to go out of town next weekend ... yeah, he said it’s an investors meeting…..then let’s bring that son of a down.”



 

ykgMRr584a46m4Sx3TTV-z5IJoLFSnOIDbn9gdrQNujovwuhB1BUKLqlOX92KULkNAyYIw0okxG1PhdOJyifjfYA2vfmZnXV84Bm5f6Q2iRX2yrfgqCU68n8khMD7v8DbebvXnAG

 

“Bae? Ji?” Destynee called as she placed her jacket neatly on the rack hanging beside the door, kicking her shoes off as well.

“In the kitchen!” Youngbae yelled.

“How was your lunch date?” Jiyong asked grabbing a slice of pizza from the box.

“Oh the normal. Lennox and Tarren family drama. Pregnancy talk. Wedding talk.” Destynee said taking a seat at the kitchen island and grabbing Jiyong’s beer to drink, claiming it as hers.

“Since when do you drink beer?” Youngbae asked, cheese hanging from his mouth.

“Why? Am I not aloud too?” Destynee asked, giving the can back to Jiyong.

“It’s the first I’ve ever seen you drink it.” Youngbae spoke with Jiyong nodding in agreeance. “But now that you’re back I wanted to ask your opinion on something.” 

Youngbae grabbed his phone and after a few minutes of scrolling, he handed the phone to Destynee. 

“What do you think?” 

 

uVAG-ilzuk6_tLcnpHstE019QEtlqMssxHK4OoGsCkUsN1OWwHNJch2ZZ4V80FnezaFGn2dWmnwaAT84rmYl04REAlcZCTLPuOKlCSOfQz29-dCD0EPjsbmA9GJuAKl6o975HWxl

“It’s beautiful.” Destynee said in awe.

“Really!?!? Because I can take it back.”

“You bought it?” 

“Yeah… we’ve been dating for a while and I don’t see myself without her.”

“Then congratulations! I know she’ll say yes.”

“I hope so.” Youngbae said slipping his phone back into his pocket.

Jiyong slid out of his seat and left the kitchen.

“What’s his problem?” Destynee asked, watching Jiyong walk into the living room.

“I don’t know. You go talk to him, I’ll clean this up.” 

Destynee nodded and walked to where Jiyong was.

“Hey...Are you okay? You kind of just left in the middle of Youngbae’s moment.”

“I’m fine.” Jiyong answered dryly, turning the tv on.

Destynee ignored Jiyong’s ‘I’m fine’ and dropped down on the couch beside him.

“You’re not, so spill.”

“......He’s going to get married before me. I can’t even get you to say that we’re officially dating.”

“We are dating.”

“No! I mean for real. Destynee you know that I like...no,love you…”

“Ji-”

“I’m serious about you. I’d give up all my fame if it meant that I could keep you beside me forever.”

“Are you drunk?” Destynee asked reaching to touch Jiyong’s forehead, but Jiyong used it to flip her over, making him now how’re over her.

“Drunk in love.” Jiyong answered, before dipping his head to claim her lips.

Destynee couldn’t lie, Jiyong took her breath away every time he kissed her, but she could smell the alcohol on his breath and knew he wasn’t thinking straight.

“Stop.” Destynee spoke after regaining her breath, pushing Jiyong off of her.

“I don’t ever want to stop! I can’t lose you too! I can’t!” Jiyong cried. 

Destynee let her body move on its own and grabbed Jiyong bringing him down to lay beside her on the couch. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she whispered two words into Jiyong’s ear to calm him down.

“You won’t.”




 

etzjQKSWDGOx6-3SJ1YD0GBS4j0XUzAvcKiowowB4Qrt_GqrhkG6IPDj5sMh6E5949KiM20FtkspkzhV8xBPFd7P-HgvFMwcbDnHpzrGCzCt5EAZnG5VK-OX_YZmNe14BkpQIOY0

Mariana : Relative of Tarren & Lennox 

 

DzVJz1b-uQwqlMERDgivYnIALdMwC8SGFxOdSkkhiRocIQ8RfGN4mkz-PkxVDG-IX3OFqwq4vuaaenmnfI9r6VsNEp1hTpdLz-Sj7Q4bzwHZOPK8dIV4xQ1Ps920tg3Ah18YnphD

Bang Natasha : Yongguk’s sister / Tarren’s ex sister in law

 

LsTEiLP0kR8OlvDEFhj_ZYd7SXBVq506dtwCDC6zpj4N7YlXdyZmpK64p4b_iQUih-sCjO0j8pwLoXi1HgYtanQWY_e2hUAXHUct3GHeV1CC4AV-WiifLpFJQbx785qx-UzdCjjs

So Ji Sub : Lennox’s Partner / former boss



 

Hey guyyyysss! Sunday was my birthday and it finally gave me time to finish this chapter. A few characters that may be important in the story have been added or finally named. I hope to explore Devan as well as a few other characters we haven’t seen in awhile in the next chapter. Shout out to tara3000, Ashleybswt and Melly1996 for subbing. I can’t believe this story is still getting subs, it’s crazy. Anyway let me know what you guys think of this chapter and I’ll see you guys soon.