The Cold And Violent Guy

I Think We Fell In Love

 

zQzExpETMiIvjumqhpRJWkwN6YeOBeSe-yRCz5ZaVkkl5IaH_GUKzTNf_9jufYdWyYY-4uzkVQduPF6u_A2WWlDrCyRTySvNpUpoT3aK9OFo4hIaK8DBzqtNLvy8TE7Bs2Dw2tuM

 

“My son has a gash on his head. I demand that he be locked away!”

“My friend probably has a bruised rib because of your son! Why should he be locked away? In fact, why are we here at a police station, when they both should be in a hospital getting checked over?” Gunmin spoke, his voice slightly raising.

“How dare you say that my son had anything to do with him? My son couldn't even hurt a fly.”

“Ma'am, I'm going to meet you, as well as the rest of you, to calm down.”

“Calm down! Clam down!”

“Ma'am, no need to exaggerate. Now if you'd like to press charges as you planned to, you're going to need to take a seat.”

“Are charges necessary? They've both fault and are both injured. Why can't we just let this go?”

“Let this go? Preposterous.” the lady scoffed as she took her seat.

“Do you want to press charges against me?” HeeDo asked the other boy sitting beside him.

“.....No….”

“You hear that? He said no. Which means I'm free to go.” HeeDo spoke, grabbing his jacket off the back of the chair and heading towards the exit.

“You can't just let him leave!”

“Sir! Your trespasser has just arrived.”

“Alright.” The captain said, waving him off. “Ma'am, your son has stated that he doesn't wish to place charges. Although the bleeding has stopped, it would be wise to head to the nearest hospital and get that checked out.” The captain told the boy's mother before heading off.

“Excuse me?”

“What can I help you with young man?”

“Um...my friend…. Could you try and keep this out of the media?” Gunmin asked, bowing.

“I'll try kid, I'll try….. Just make sure you keep him outta here. I hate having to call you out here.” The captain spoke, patting Gunmin on the back before walking off.

 

nYrDrsdmrIrPDp9tddwIVJlzA6Etft5kiy9X6eufithk-DsOGRl7Qj_lRZkm7cIfAsaOkwEsl_wuz0BhwCKmV5SB1Khv9m3yuyRXi8hjLfVqGHwfktJ1VDFwDrAo_h7cdmfk4MPT

 

2CyU9JjUchrDFlhFQan3vt7foYiSjfURBtraJDwCuxZulbQla18DEKnwI0ZeS6LUkJ1RX38CcP_7SGNm0GuJyQ7961U4l2grs5cuTpVrA-i2UWysQDg2KDr9lbugzFKKG3CFiqLA

 

“You don't need any soju.” Gunmin spoke, as sat across from HeeDo.

HeeDo glanced at Gunmin before taking another shot of soju.

“I'm not dragging your back to the dorm, so don't drink too much.

HeeDo paid Gunmin no attention and took another shot.

“We aren't playing this game. Up.”

HeeDo looked at Gunmin, but didn't budge.

“Up now or I'll tell what really happened tonight.” Gunmin spoke before walking off.

HeeDo sighed. He paid for his bottles and headed off in the direction of Gunmin.

Well he was until he smelled something fill the air and his nostrils. The smell of his favorite food, tteokbokki.

Turning in the opposite direction, not paying attention to anything but the smell.

 

GCkSPbZBeyjGrIelKSIYiNWjsr5VQKqsZtyorquxGaW0nIr8o5tbklFROO_uYlXi1hBcrTHLzb-Xg49ph-T87dX2-mmYbKNRc-Atkt9TlNv-kmhK8hZLGZ8gnbgVsVsAD_zKvhGc

 

“Only you can be in holding for trespassing and then want to eat tteokbokki right after.”

“Firstly, it wasn't trespassing, he let me in. Invited me there actually. Secondly, I'm starving. Thinking your going to jail really works up an appetite.”

“You always have an appetite.”

“Food is my life. I wouldn't be me and you wouldn't love me as much if I lost my appetite.”

“True! You are my binge food buddy.”

“And I always will be.”

The two girls laughed and kept walking.

“You know your lucky they called me. I could only imagine what would happen if they called Tarren.”

“I wouldn't hear the end of it. Plus I'd be on constant watch.”

“Just stop going over. I don't even get why you keep trying to get along with him, he's a .”

“He's not a , his girls are. I seriously don't stand a chance if they're around.”

“He is a if you're being made the bad guy every time they come around. Besides he has a kid, you should get to heavily involved with -”

“AHHHH! MY HOODIE!!!”

 

MnZcSXcWwKbDOAo7GBVZ8h3jubTTe7h7yDTENeePhO6xE-cwf9Ek0NxWjLfT4Yr9N1QtOycyrwV2xCtZIjL9tDPpBQrlm9VSDs5D0eKbIIjBfmejZX5TigAhw3x8FgWIX2KncNfM

“It can't be too far away.” HeeDo whispered to himself as he followed the smell.

“AHHHH! MY HOODIE!!!”

HeeDo looked opened his eyes and saw two girls. One who was trying to call her friend down. The other patting her hoodie.

NTjpyj14gT7FL-rAy67XcGH-UZ7HroajVRXgszTmL3EibsWh-xVz6pjIUEt-XenJA5WLAotTLKx-bOaAHmwcK6ncMEOyy1GGL4_d6S2xSJsD5eg0iCskJMLuxBI7spRHxLIK__6Q(Don't mind that it's a guy hoodie lol)

 

“You ruined my hoodie!”

“.......”

“What!? You have nothing to say!? You ruined my hoodie!”

“Calm down.”

“Calm down? This dude just just spilled my tteokbokki all over my favorite hoodie. How do you plan on fixing this?”

“.....I don't.” HeeDo spoke coldly before walking away.

“Yah!”

HeeDo paid the girl no attention and kept walking, looking for the tteokbokki stall.

“Let's just go.”

“I suggest you listen to your friend.” Gunmin spoke as he walked up to the girls.

“Who are you?”

“I'm that guys friend. He's not in the best of moods so it's better to leave this matter alone.”

“He just walked into me, spilling my food on my favorite hoodie.”

The girl looked behind herself and saw HeeDo at the tteokbokki stall.

“Your friend better hope he never pissed me off again.” The girl said to Gunmin before walking past.

“Sorry about her, she’s kind of a hot head.”

“It's okay, he's hot headed as well.”

“It's fine, i'm used to it. I better go before she takes her am her out on some innocent civilian.” The girl said bowing, leaving to follow after her friend.

 

5oviLMOIVWDyAN6b7AUNla80PTyb-OBpU49ORHnNpmbZqYioHKwVxrL77cnIgu4q2A4McTaRynTX0yNFPn6GG08_0uodPh0TvJ9sypiFAohqHrLNkamajWDAdA7s9yxLIiYm395u

“Where have you two been?”

“Sorry hyung. We were out in the night market and lost track of time.”

“Lost track of time? It’s 2 am. Curfew was 3 hours ago, I had to cover your asses. Again. I won't do it again.” Jung Hoon spoke looking directly at Heedo.

“No one asked you to cover my .”

“I wouldn't have to if you did what you needed to do. We have a meeting later today, yet here it is, 2 am and you give no s. You're not the only person in this group. You're the reason we haven't had a comeback.”

“Your right. I give no s. Not about this group or a stupid comeback. If i'm not the only person in this group, then why am i the one most talked about in the group? If anything i’d be a reason to have a comeback. But maybe you don’t want a comeback, maybe you need more time to work on those vocals, Mr.Leader.”

“Alright guys, that’s enough. It’s late and like you aid we have a meeting later. Lets just go get as much sleep as we can.” Gunmin said breaking the tension, pulling Heedo with him to their room.

“10 am.” Jung Hoon called after them before heading off to his own room.

 

“Why do you even open your mouth around him?” Gunmin asked Heedo after he shut the door to their room.

“.....”

“Don't go quiet on my now, speak.”

“There's only so much a person can handle and i'm tired of biting my tongue.” Heedo spoke as he put on a fresh shirt, wincing when the fabric hit the side of his ribs.

“You really need to go get that looked at. It’s definitely bruised with how red it is.” Gunmin spoke as he took a step towards Heedo.

“It’s fine just a lil sore. It'll be fine in the morning.” Heedo said as he laid on his bed.

“I’m going to take that as a joke. You're going to get that looked at tomorrow.” Gunmin spoke as he finished changing his clothes.

“You're annoying.”

“And you full of yourself. You're going, end of story.” Gunmin told his best friend.

Gunmin turned off the lights and laid in his bed, directly across from Heedo’s.

“.......”

“Do i think you were rude to the girl? Yes, yes i do.” Gunmin asked answering the question he knew Heedo wanted to ask.

“....”

“There isn't anything you can do now. It’s most likely you’ll never see her again. Just forget about what happened.” Gunmin spoke with a yawn.

Heedo flipped over so he was on his back. When he thought about what had happened earlier, he knew that wouldn’t be the last time he would see her. Heedo feel asleep that night with two questions.



 

When would he see her again?



 

And…..



 

Would it be a good or bad thing that they meet again?







 

 

A/N: And there we have it. All three boys have been introduced! Yay! So excited to write about the girls next! Let me know what you guys think so far!

 

Quick shout outs!

 

Thank you to xoklee , Kdbohannon, and peachykeen29 for being my founding subscribers after only 2 chapters! And thanks xoklee for upvoting! Means a lot to me guys!

 

Well, see yall on the flip side!


 

Image result for central intelligence backflip gif