Who's Sorry....

I Think We Fell In Love

 

“He bought you the sweater!?”

“He did. He apologized again.”

“And you accepted it?”

“Yeah….i mean i don't really believe a leopard can change its spots but you always say the past should never define your future.”

“Wow you really do listen to me.”

“You preach it to yourself enough…”

Lennox just shrugged. “I try not to judge people but it just seems hella suspect. The first time you meet him he's rude and disrespectful, the next he's like a poster child for greatness.”

It was Devan’s turn to shrug. “Enough about me, how'd your visit go?”

“I’d be better of going through the child delivery presentation again.”

“You did pretty well in there. Way better than I did. Your visit couldn't have been that bad, you said Gunmin was a good guy.”

“Gunmin wasn't the problem.” Lennox spoke as they walked out of their hospital room.

“Was it that friend of his again?”

“No, he was fine….i guess fine... but turns out he and Gunmin are in this Kpop group.”

“Shut up! Their idols?!”

“I know surprised me too, thought they just worked at the company. They call themselves B.I.G….”

“We are totally checking them out when you come back from your rounds tonight.”

“Checking who out?” Sungjoon asked as he and Suwoong came from the right hallway.

“This group of guys Len became friends with. They're idols.”

“You made friends with a group of guys? Idols no less.” Suwoong questioned, falling into step with Devan.

“Id use friend’s loosely. More like an acquaintance.”

“Remember the last time you became acquaintances with an male idol?” Sungjoon asked, wrapping his arm around Lennox’s shoulder.

“She almost ended up in jail for trespassing.”

“Shut it Dev. And it wasn't trespassing. I swear that chick has it out for me.”

“I don't understand why you can't just let him go. Obviously he's not defending you if he's giving her power to call the cops on you.” Suwoong spoke as they entered the elevator.

“She's doing it for his daughter.” Devan answered.

“You're going to have to break away from her. It's not healthy for you or her. She'll see you as her mother figure when it should be whoever that douche decided to be with. When he finally separates you from her, you'll hurt. It's better for you to just separate yourself.” Suwoong advised.

The elevator door opened and Devan walked out with Suwoong right behind, with Lennox and Sungjoon lagging behind.

“You know I'm all for you. Anything you do I'll support you, but maybe you should keep your distance from him.”

“He's not the problem.” Lennox whispered.

“Keeping away from him keeps you away from her.”

“Seems you too are rather close.”

“Hey Tare.” Lennox spoke, rolling her eyes as Sungjoon removed his arm from around Lennox.

“For a group of four, you two seem to not take your work seriously.”

“Sorry our walk to the lab isn't enough for serious enough for you. Why don't we just face everyone as we walk?”

“Lenn….”

“Sungjoon, lab. Lennox pans.” Tarren spoke, walking past them to the elevator.

“Pans?”

“You just had to open your mouth didn't you?”

“My mouth isn't the problem.”

“You know you have a problem blaming others?”

“More like she can't let go of the past. Me coming to Korea with her wasn't exactly her dream, especially when she was getting married to her dream guy.”

“Are you trying to say she resents you?”

“It doesn't matter. I'm moving out as soon as i find a place.”

“I told you, you can stay with me for long as you want.”

“You know why I can't.You should get going. No need for both of us to feel her wrath. I'll see you later.” Lennox spoke, walking away from Sungjoon.

“You and your damn pride…” Whispered as he sulked off to the lab.


 

“Hey Lennie!”

“What's up Gorilla?” Lennox asked, stopping at the reception.

“Stop calling me that.” Yi Ra pouted.

“What's up?” Lennox asked choosing to ignore his request.

“You got a delivery.” He sighed.

“I did?”

“You did.” Yi Ra said, motioning to the flowers beside him.

 

 

co6-RqHQmx0LAjZikwdcPF6rtvroYpFNsm-kKIdGnoQSxqEengaVFyQGYMqBQpm2JH4Hru88fSraovdzL1cQl0HNM_PAJdxYDrQJjJA0-AYfBi-cURfShGD3lhdG9J-hIPdULmm4

 

“These are mine? They're pretty…..” She said as she admired them.

“Here. It came with a note too.”

Lennox opened the note that Yi Ra passed her.

 

Sorry…..Dinner? 7:30 at Vato’s

 

“Vato’s?”

“That's the place with the bomb taco’s.”

“Taco’s? Flowers and taco’s?”

“So who's the lucky guy that gets to date you?”

“I'm not dating anyone.” Lennox spoke looking over the note again, noticing that it was unsigned. “No one signed it…….”

“Ohhhh a secret admirer! Who pissed you off that they'd need to apologize?”

“.......i'll see you later Gorilla, I've got pans to change…”Lennox said running of with a guess who sent who sent the note.

“Yi Ra. GO. YI. RA. Why is that so hard to ask for?” Yi Ra sulked, flicking one of the flowers.

 

3BpzH9XW4yDnjvoL_l6jH8QsIpoqVifr6YGPlfahbh7PU35jkW8SinDlR3rB8UTwCiufEcb9OJq-unz947RBfw2l2yy6ucNWzJqaraSwaRG_FHKketWXLjrrf6-Py2vechqxuO6u

“These are great. How did you get the sketches done so fast?” Minsuk asked going through Destynee’s sketches.

“I've had plenty of time work on them, plus the girls have been giving a lot of input.”

“They are very opinionated…. I think they will be lovely, especially with their black and white concept.” Minsuk smiled as he closed the sketchbook.

“Really? That's great. I can start getting the materials over the weekend.”

“I have something else for you this weekend.”

“You do?” Destynee asked when someone knocks on the door.

“Come in.” Minsuk called out.

The door opened and Jiyong walked inside.

“Right on time. Have a seat.”

Jiyong ignored Destynee and sat on the couch opposite her.

“I've heard from Youngbae, that the two of your aren't exactly getting along. Remember there is a lot on the line for both of you. So to help you two move things along, I'm sending you on a public outing.”

“Public outing? What kind of outing?” Destynee asked, curious.

“I'm sending you both to Paris to the Chanel fashion show. It'll be great exposure for both of you as a couple. Not to mention you both love fashion, it seems like the best option to start off your relationship.”

“I won't go.”

“Jiyong.”

“I go every year, can't I skip this one.”

“Seeing as this is also image recovery for you, no. You're going end of story. Your flight leaves Thursday and I expect you both to take lots of pictures that we can use for social media.”

“Can we have separate rooms? On different floors?” Destynee asked.

Jiyong looked at Destynee with big eyes, but they were sutley hidden behind his big, black frames.

“Sure, but I think it would look better if you stayed in the same room.”

“I don't feel comfortable staying in the same room as him. This is also image recovery for him. He is known for not being caring towards females, so if people backtrack and see that he humbles himself and slept in a different room during this beginning to date stage, it'll have a better outcome for him.” Destynee reasoned with Minsuk. She loved the idea of going to Paris, just not with Jiyong and the less time they spent together, the better in her book.

“I do see your point. So, I'll book you separate rooms on different floors. I have a meeting to get ready for. You're both free to go.” Minsuk spoke, handing Destynee her sketch book back.

Destynee got up and bowed before leaving the room hurriedly so she wouldn't have to walk with Jiyong.


 

“Hey girl.” Jiyong called as he grabbed Destynee’s wrist.

“Let me go.”

“Not until you apologize.”

“Me apologize to you? For what?” Destynee scoffed.

“For throwing your drink on me.”

“I won't. You deserved more than a drink thrown in you, but I held back because Youngbae is your friend. Now get your hand off of me.” Destynee spoke as she walked down the hall.

“She's a little fireball, isn't she?”

“She more annoying than anything.”

“I think she cute. Definitely not your type.”

“I don't have a type.”

“You do. You girls who are no good. No wonder your groups in disarray. I wonder how high they'd be if they knew the truth about Kiko.”

“What are you up to Chae?”

“I'm just saying that you throwing a big tantrum because she chose seunghyun instead of you. But would he even want to be with her if he knew she was two faced?”

“I don't care about their relationship, but the group doesn't need that kind of drama.”

“So you do still care about the group?”

“Why are you here?” Jiyong asked, annoyed.

“I came to get Destynee so she'd could way with the girls and I, but you just had to go piss her off. Don't worry I'll put in a good word for you. Everyone hopes this trip will be successful, in more ways than one..” Chaelin smiled, waving goodbye and leaving in the direction Destynee stormed off in.

Jiyong watched Chaelin leave.

“A good word…….”




 

“I don't think any of them are good enough.” Destynee sighed ash plopped down on her bed.

“What exactly is good enough because you have over 50 dresses here?” Jin questioned. Her actual house.

 

Destynee, not wanting to run into Jiyong anymore time today, headed back home. By home, i mean her house. She didn't have much time to find a dress and called Seokjin over to help her go through her closet.

 

 

“This is Chanel’s fashion show. I need to stun, so i can make some concessions.”

“So none of this has anything to do with going to the city of love with Jiyong?” Jin asked cocking his head to the side.

“None whatsoever. I really don't care what he does as long as he doesn't embarrass me. This year they have a charity poker game while the model walk around the casino. That part will be filmed and the last thing i need is for him to mess up my first public appearance.”

“Then just were one of the dresses you have here. They represent your style, unless you don't5 think your style is good enough to match his.”

“Match his? Pssh. Nam dresses better than that guy.” Destynee laughed as she looked through her dresses once more.

“You really don't like Jiyong?”

“I don't. Hes extremely rude and self centered. You know he ordered my food for me and then had the nerve to call me fat. Me. Fat. Can you believe that? I look damn good for 24.”

“Maybe he wasn't being rude. Maybe that was his way of being considerate.”

“By calling me fat?”

“Walk through it with me. You've never been to the restaurant, but he has. He ordered for you to help you from being overwhelmed by the menu.”

“More like he wanted to leave as fast as possible.” Destynee rolled eyes, putting another dress back in the closet.

“You said he ordered you a burger? That shows that he thinks your body won't gain weight after eating it. Hence, you have a wonderful figure and you could eat whatever you want and still look good.”

“Are you really defending his actions?”

“No. I'm just saying you need to look at the situation with a different pair of glasses. You have to deal with him for a year, why not make it as smooth as possible?”

“The word smooth isn't in his vocabulary, since he keeps putting his foot in his mouth.” Destynee said putting the last dress in her closet. “Can we not talk about him anymore? I'm having a fashion crisis. So let's go get the boys and go shopping. We can go to that place they like for dinner. Vato’s?” Destynee talked, putting her jacket on as she walked out her room.

Jim sighed and walked over to Destynee’s closet, pulling out the only red dress she owned.

“This will do just fine…”

l4GO4HRsIiAvpQwLETgtizXvfvaUg4xNCP2Ohr3ZG75cNrI50Y-4Gaxoh-mHUEegeJkR9OnDDo2KRicRZgqaQfcKKcHIR4iMne5rrrNmDJ4NEoAaxxJvGHpJIForBBqLiL4gyQ0B

 

“I think I look fine for taco’s Dev.”

“But he sent you flowers to apologize and is even taking you out to dinner. Don't you think you should wear something besides jeans and a t-shirt?”

“Don't tell me you think i should wear a dress?”

“No. just something less casual.”

“It's not like i have many choices here.” Lennox spoke going through her drawers once more.

“Don't you still have that flower bomber jacket? Wear that with you black jeans.”

“Oh! Good thinking Dev!” Lennox cheered, grabbing a pair of black pants from the drawer before looking for her bomber jacket.

“You should really pay me a stylist fee.”

“Isn't feeding you enough?” Lennox asked, changing her shirt.

“Better be some bomb tacos you bring back then.” Devan laughed as she got up from her bed.

“There.” Lennox said, finishing her hair arrangement.

 

fDOFd4kr3xUvMMK2zwP4JE-k2iKVeFGVN4-5IUSIbkhuyHIz0zGJ2HX7WmhuJNuTx9zkWN9ZrDz0jNGlanqiaoHsMzYHP0GHQCP5UpnsYSjSWWJsd6HwVDaFFprOm-g4FqHtpfxm

 

“Now that's a hot momma! He's gonna stutter when he sees you.”

“Is that the reaction we were going for?”

“Ofcouse!” Devan smiled pushing Lennox out the room. “Now don't have too much fun. And if he starts getting handsy, don't be afraid to break his hand. It's all about eye contact.”

“Devan, it's me we're talking about, besides I doubt he'd be handsy with me.”

“You'd be surprised what can happen when you put a beautiful girl in front of a wolf.” Devan said, closing the elevator door.

“Not all guys are wolves you know.”

“Your one to talk walking up on me. What are you even doing here.”

“Ahh… Mrs. Leechaiyakul asked me to drop by. I figured I could see you before I met her.”

“Oh. Well you've seen me, so you should probably get going.” Devan told Ten before walking off.

“Where are you going?” Ten asked, following her.

“Look I may have accepted your apology but it's too soon to act like what happened never did. I don't really know how I'm supposed to act around you or even what to say.”

“It's just a friendship nothing to get worked up about. We can just text if that makes you more comfortable.”

“Text are fine…..i guess…. Sorry, maybe I'm over thinking things. I've never tried to be friends with someone who bashed me before.”

“Don't say bashed. Say misincoutered.” Ten smiled.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night.” Devan rolled her eyes walking to the main hall.

“There you are! We've been walking all over this hospital looking for you.” Gunmin spoke, catching his breath.

“What are you two doing here?”

“That gorilla guy said you and Lennox were in your room but since you weren't we've been looking all over for you.” HeeDo spoke, standing beside Gunmin.

“Sorry, but you just missed Lennox.” Devan said as she removed Ten’s ‘protective’ hand from in front of her.

“Told you we should have called first.” Gunmin told HeeDo who just shrugged.

“Wait. Aren't you supposed to be at Vato’s right now?”

“What's Vato’s?” HeeDo asked confused.

“Didn't you send Len flowers to apologize?”

“Him send flowers? He doesn't have a romantically friendly bone in his body.” Gunmin confirmed.

“So if you didn't send Len flowers, and you're here right now….. who is Lennox on her way to meet?”

 

 

 

 

A/N: Real quick shout out too Skydragon_Vkook, jackie2108, Aidemstarz. Tis greatly appreciated. Hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Duces! ^_^