Be Okay

I Think We Fell In Love

tLxdiJpGvev2BUmYxNY0kKWAQdunCXO5KXeKlQ-y9r5djxIYJrKiRg5RWzlmkgNUJELAcBAidvub_IBZlcMVk8cAfr6cuSHuguoKx0bu0yZB1oDU-cUpOUxc6EcpbEJ5-B2an1jo

 

“She’s not answering. Of all times for her to not answer.”

“Can’t you call the hotel she’s staying at?”

“She didn’t leave the number.”

“I need you both to calm down.” Imani spoke sitting Devan and Jay down.

“Calm down!? My daughters in there waiting on a blood transfusion and the one known person that has O Negative isn’t answering their phone.”

“I still don’t see why Tarren can’t give her blood? I thought she had O Negative too.”

“That’s because she’s A Negative.” Youngguk answered as he return with tea for everyone. “She’s also pregnant.” Yongguk sighed as he sat in the seat beside Jay.

“Then what the hell are we supposed to do?!”

“Have you guys thought to ask Lennox’s parents?” Wonjun asked as he walked down the hall overhearing the conversation.

Yongguk looked over at Jay and he could see his friend getting angrier by the second.

“No. Absolutely not. I’ll find a way to get my daughter blood but ill be damned if I ask them.”



 

 

Related image



 

“Why don’t we both freshen up and head down for dinner? Or if you want to be more personal we can dine in my room?”

“Tempting, but i'll pass. It doesn’t look good to have your ‘assistant’ coming into your room after hours.”

“Good thing you aren’t really my assistant.” Lennox’s boss chuckled as he stepped into the elevator. “Coming up, my dear?”

“I’ll catch the next one.” Lennox said as the elevator doors closed.

“You need to go to his room.”

“And you need to stop scaring me.”

“It’s the perfect opportunity to catch him.”

“I know what I agreed to do but don’t you think that it’s a little too close.”

“And that’s exactly why you need to go to his room tonight. You’ll be mic’d. You’ll have the camera. All you have to do is go inside his room.”

Lennox sighed. “Yoongi...I'm trusting you.”

“You have nothing to worry about. I won't let anything happen to you.”


 

Related image

 

“Shhh. He’s finally waking up. Heedo? How are you feeling?”

“That’s stupid ing question to ask, Minpyo. He was just in a car accident, how do you think he feels?”

“Be nice, Jaewook.” Gunmin spoke as he handed Heedo the glass of water he had just poured. “Just push this button if you feel pain, it’ll give you pain meds.”

Heedo nodded as he tried pushing himself the upwards position, with Gunmin’s help.

“Where’s Jaein? Where’s Phoenix? Are they okay?” Heedo asked, rubbing the side of his head as if he was trying to remember any small detail that might help.

“Jaein is fine. Devan’s with her right now, keeping her company. It seems that Phoenix protected her in the crash. She hardly has any scratches.” Gunmin answered.

“What about Phoenix?” Heedo asked nervously.

“She wasn’t doing too good earlier. But Junghoon is O negative so he’s giving blood as we speak for her transfusion. She’s got a lot of scars that will stick with her for the rest of her life. She’s lucky to be alive if all goes will with the transfusion.” Jaewook answered.

“Lennox must be so worried. It’s all my fault. I should have been more aware.”

“Don’t blame yourself. You couldn’t have prevented a random car from hitting you. What is important is that everyone will be okay.’ Minpyo spoke, trying to give Heedo a reassuring smile.

“I have to apologize to Lennox. And Jay.” Heedo whispered before pulling back the covers and trying to climb out of bed, only to be pushed back by Gunmin.

“Oh no. You're going to stay right here. Jay is with Phoenix right now and Lennox…”

“What about Lennox? Is she okay? Did she have a panic attack again?”

“Again? No, She’s not answering her phone, so she doesn’t know yet?”

“That’s not possible Jaewook, she called me after they landed and said she’d have it on her at all times in case I needed her. Something’s gotta be wrong.” Heedo concluded as her tried to once again leave his bed only to get forced down by Gunmin again.

“Your staying here. You are of no help to anyone in your condition.”

“But Lennox-”

“Is a grown woman who can handle herself. You know that better than anyone.”

Heedo sat quietly. He was really worried about Lennox, remembering that Jaewook and Phoenix both noticed Lennox changing over the past months.

“I'll take care of it. You just stay here and rest.” Jaewook spoke as he left out of the room already dialing a number on his phone.

 

Related image

 

“Ouch!”

“Hold still and it won't hurt.”

“I'm more worried about electrocuting myself Yoongi.”

“You won't electrocute yourself. You're just nervous when you have no reason to be.” Yoongi spoke as he finished hooking up the mic under Lennox’s sweater.

“Oh I don't know walking into my bosses room, not necessarily trying to seduce him but to get him catch him in his violent acts is just an everyday thing at this point.” Lennox said rolling her eyes and Yoong finally pulled her sweater down.

“You'll be fine. You have security and well be here monitoring everything in case we need to step in. You can leave at anytime and i'll tell you to leave early if need be, just act normal.”

“Normal'' he says.” Lennox said under her breath as she grabbed her room key off the table and headed out to her bosses room, 4 floors above hers.

“Hey Yoongi. She forgot her phone.” One of the techs spoke handing Yoongi her phone.

“Hello.”

“Where’s Lennox, Yoongi?”

“How do you know who I am?”

“Im not stupid. I know all about Lennox’s secret meetings with you. That’s not why im calling. Whatever your up too needs to stop. There was a car accident and Phoenix isn't doing too well right now. She needs a blood transfusion and the mother should be here.”

“OH NO. I’ll tell Lennox right away.” Yoongi spoke into the phone before hanging up.

“There goes another attempt to finally catch him.” Another tech sighed as he moved to pack up their equipment.

“Who said to pack up? Were continuing on with the mission.”

“But boss?!”

“No buts. We've waited longer than that kids life to catch this man. I won't let him slip this time. Not when hes so close, I won't.” Yoongi spoke as he switched his mic on. “Testing. Lennox can you hear me?”

“Id turn back around if I couldn’t.”

“Glad it’s working because there's no turning back now. Tonight’s the night that everything ends ...”

 
 
 
A/N: So after I wrote the first part I realized that Guk is actually Blood Type O but i wasnt sure if he was neg or not. Lucky me, three of the B.I.G member's were O as well even though im not sure if it neg or not. Oh well. Next Chapter will probably be darker. It might have a Trigger warning and or Mature warning, Im not sure yet. Anyway leave any comments below because i love reading them and they give me more motivation to make time to actually write. Also, if anyone would like to have a charater in the squel story just let me know. Phoenix and Jaein are gonna need a friend, enemy, rival, anything. Just a thought you know. Any im going to get some sleep because it's three am and i have to be at work at six am lmfao Bye guys, love you loads!