Trouble In Paradise

I Think We Fell In Love

xyPcExXp654AmHvSqbo7AjfOMILPaHmFF14suXZGEBVIWqjbu7V1RxgEPGeYO2N9nyGN7yPqSi2tswKCN2Lav_L7gGbLY3ydTzTxmQXxyr2HhxwrEe2o9-Ouyk9hnNn1ihQiabpY

 

“Well this place is cute.” Devan spoke, taking a seat across from Destynee.

“Isn't it? Believe it or not, Namjoon brought me when we first moved to Seoul.”

“Nam did?”

“Yeah. He introduced me to Jin here and I met Jimin and kookie here not to long after.” Destynee reminisced, sipping her tea.

“Do you ever regret coming to Seoul?” Devan asked after the waitress came with her smoothie.

“No. I miss Ilsan all the time, but coming to Seoul was the best thing I ever did.”

“Then why are you risking everything to date the public playboy?”

“Y-you know?”

“Everyone knows. Have you not seen the blogs? Everyone wants to know who the it girl is. Who finally got the playboy to settle down?”

“I'm on blogs?” Destynee asked, digesting the new information.

“There's all these pictures of you in Paris.” Devan said pulling out her phone to show Destynee.

“I didn't think it would be out so soon.” Destynee spoke quietly, scrolling through one of the many articles.

“So how'd you end up together? You said you didn't have time for dating.”

“I don't have time for dating. This is business.” Destynee spoke, whispering the last part incase people were listing.

“Like you're being paid to be with him? Dez what are you thinking? This is so unlike you.”

“I know it is! Trust me when I say that I hate that I'm stooping this low, but I can't stay at Amex forever. I'm 24 and I haven't even dented the fashion industry.”

“This is extremely risky. What if people find out? He's not exactly discreet.”

“Tell me about it. He literally left me at the event because he couldn't keep it in his pants.”

“He left you!?”

“Oh yeah! It wasn't the first and definitely not the last. As long as I don't get slandered, he can do whatever he wants. I just have to show myself in public with him for a year, and then I get my empire.”

“Does Nam know about this?”

“Yeah. He's really not happy about it, but I know he doesn't want me to get hurt. He calls almost every day, more than when we were dating.” Destynee laughs, stopping the waitress to ask for refills.

“He's just being protective, like he should be.”

“I'm a big girl. I don't need to be protected.”

“Okay big girl. I'll just stay on the sidelines and watch with my smoothies.” Devan laughed, sipping on her smoothie.

“Well let me take a seat on your sideline for a minute. What's this i hear about you having new guy friends?”

“One of the guys is a getting sponsored by the same people that sponsor me. They thought it would be good for us to know each other since we're the same age.”

“So he's in the hospital too?”

“No. He's actually a trainee at SM. Remember I told you dude at the store low key called me fat, same guy.”

“Shut up!! You really friends with dude that called you fat!?”

Devan nodded her head. “He doesn't seem like a bad guy. He's really adventurous. s are nice too. We're going skating tonight if you want to come?”

“I'll pass. I'm going to visit the boys. Seems my youngins have missed me, besides I'm sure you don't want this old lady ruining your fun. I'm sure you'll be fine with your other half going with you.”

“You mean Len? I haven't seen her in more than a week. It's strange really. I talked to her right before she left for her shift at the restaurant, haven't heard from her since.”

“Isn't she staying in room with you?”

“Yeah, but all her clothes are gone. I even asked Tarren, but she just ignored my question and gave me more work.”

“That's not like Len to just disappear and not say anything.”

“I think she's out playing house.” Devan said rolling her eyes.

“Playing house?”

“Yeah. He slid his way back in using his daughter, and she falls for it every time. It's annoying really, like I get she's attached to the kid but, she's not responsible for her.”

“But they have history. Len could be all that little girl knows as a mother. We don't know anything about her mother's whereabouts or if she even contacts the little girl. That's why Len goes back. She sees herself in her. Len doesn't have her parents and her relationship with Tarren isn't the best,it's barely there. I think we should just give Len a little more space.”

“If you think so.” Devan spoke before Destynee’s phone went off.

“Hello?”

“You need to come home.”

“Bae, I'm out with a friend right now.”

“You need to come now. Jiyong-”

“I'll be there.” Destynee spoke into the phone before hanging up and sighing in frustration.

“I take it your boyfriend has struck again.”

“I'm going to strangle him. One day….just one day is all I ask for him to be able to keep his duck in his pants….one.” Destynee said slinging her bag over her shoulder. “Im sorry.”

“It's fine. You go, I'm gonna grab another smoothie before shopping a little. Let me know how everything goes.”

“I will. Have fun with your new friends.” Destynee said smiling before walking out the cafe to deal with the new mess Jiyong has made for her.



 

rgd1tkycTdahDN06aTVw4vgOb-WOLap9ca5jSkeT5bolu4dgUiyKo--3kJJLZgzNIRGSC74IqSnLQuqBI3onGfhB2OP-gA4epT-3vIjMpuoiWKoZGYj_-Xrb7S5S6lI4xsbXS3VK

 

“Just leave Semi.” Jiyong said waving the girl off him for the umpteenth time.

“It's Miyong! And you can't avoid me. I need you.”

“I want nothing to do with you or your situation.”

“Our situation. We did this together.”

“Bae call the police. I don't have time to entertain this nonsense anymore.”

“Call them!!!! I'll go to the media and tell the what a horrible person you are!”

Jiyong and Youngbae’s faces paled.

“There's no need to go to the media.” Jiyong said to Miyoung.

“There is! You think because your an idol you don't have to take responsibility for your actions, but you're wrong! I'll expose you. I'll expose your lifestyle for everyone to see, you'll be ruined.” Miyoung yelled right before the front door slammed shut and Destynee walked into the living room.

Jiyong looked at Destynee before moving his gaze to Youngbae, but the other refused to make contact.

“You really know how to keep company Jiyong.” Destynee said side eyeing Miyoung.

“Who's she?”

“The better question is why you're still in my house?”

“Your house!?”

“The least you can do is screw literate females. It's no fun when I have to be the brains and the beauty.”

“Brains and Beauty? Do you know who you're talking to?”

“Eun Miyoung. Little sister to Eun Ji Won. So who's idea was it? Yours… or his?”

“I don't know what you're talking about.” Miyoung spoke, her voice showing she was shaken.

“Oh really? So you have no idea about how you planned to be at the same club as Jiyong. Clearly you're an enticing young lady who would have no problem attracting the opposite . So who's baby is it really?”

“You planned to meet me that night?” Jiyong asked, trying to wrap his mind around the situation.

“I didn't!”

“But you did sweety. People get desperate when they get to their lowest. Your brothers company is falling to pieces with all these court cases. It's really hard to be in the entertainment business when you have no artist.”

“You have no idea what you're talking about. You're speaking nonsense.”

“Am I? So you're not signed to your brothers label? You're weren't in the wack girl group he planned on debuting? You weren't going to use Jiyong as a gateway to stardom? I can't say for sure or not if you're actually pregnant but I have a friend who definitely can get you a test. She can definitely get you some prenatal’s, you're looking pretty pale.” Destynee smirked.

“I think it's time you left.” Jiyong spoke, moving to Destynee’s side.

Miyoung looked between Jiyong and Destynee, fire spitting from her eyes. Miyoung stomped across the living room floor, attempting to bump Destynee on her way out, but Destynee swiftly grabbed her arm, halting Miyoung.

“Watch yourself out here in these streets. I protect mines. Who's protecting you? Come around mines again.”

“Is that a threat?”

“I don't make threats. I make promises.” Destynee said smiling as she let go of Miyoung’s arm so she could resume storming out.

“Destynee I-”

“Save it.” Destynee spoke as she walked off to her room.

“I'll lock up on my way out.” Youngbae said, leaving so Jiyong could have time alone with Destynee.

Jiyong sighed and headed upstairs to Destynee’s room.

“Destynee open up. We need to talk.” Jiyong said after knocking on their door for a third time only to be answered with silence.

“I'm serious!” Jiyong said as he raised his hand to knock again when Destynee opened the door, walking past him and down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked, racing down the stairs behind Destynee. “Hey! I'm talking to you!” Jiyong said grabbing Destynee wrist.

“Don't touch me!” Destynee yelled, flinging Jiyong off of her. “How many more are there? Should I expect a French maiden on Friday to announce that she's pregnant? We've had this deal for what a month now, and look at all the bull I have to look forward because you can't keep your pants up. I don't have time to fix everyone of your problems as they arise, that's not my job. My job is to act like your girl and better your reputation. Do me a favor, better yet yourself a favor, and get it together. Once this is over you can screw whoever you want whenever you want wherever you want, but while I'm here I better not see another female here, or around you for that matter. I don't know you. I'll keep up the act, but I don't know you. Don't talk to me. If it's important ask bae to tell me. I can't believe I agreed to jeopardize my reputation with this deal. Don't wait up, I won't be back tonight.” Destynee said before slipping out the front door, not once looking back at Jiyong.

“You really ed up Jiyong….” sighed in frustration as he stared at the door.

 

VUuR4Z_yEmOOv_EXFDUMcvfwPyOG0N8Tgre_-4s5LlsYuxLGsWATvYzy2cl72NeBN2RPe4bJwsfvsinnw_GtK8p5JGFwLWhGE0OrJMMbQ-NyjecwmTIK1nb0QzFtbHJPpBzkQPnB

 

xdJ0DrkIijloA59P-vTTjt3p6_OYBz9NYZV9i2B6bpwD_r5tx-XS1IKHNdI6wSLM8sVngLMijdjrvw6bNxKPMg2LH9iV9JxmLCge4olj9oY1o3KG-U5V3DOlBuIKTlF-pmuYLPU8

 

“You can't just sit out because you fell five times already.” Devan laughed as she skated off the rink, making her way to the bench Ten was sitting on.

“Way to rub it in. You should go back out there before they drag you back out. You and Mark seem to be the best of friends.”

“Ware is someone jealous?” Devan laughed. “If they decided to drag me back out the I'll drag you with me. You're way more entertaining out there.”

“Glad you're enjoying yourself. I heard that you've had a rough week at the hospital.”

Devan sighed. “Yeah. It's hard with Lennox not around. It's more work to do so it's later nights, less food, lesser sleep.”

“She's still hasn't come back.”

“No. But it fine. She can go out and do her, whatever that is, and I'll do me.”

“Is that what you want? To just let it be?”

“What choice do I have? I don't know what's going on in her mind. She may be my best friend, I don't think she's the person I thought she was.”

“What do you mean?”

“It just feels like I don't know her. She knows everything about my life back in Australia but I know nothing about her life back in Seattle. I don't even know why her and her sister have such a bad relationship. It's like one sided trust between us.”

“So you have a problem with trusting her? You also question her loyalty.”

“I've been lied to before. I have no sympathy for liers. If she's really the friend I thought she was then she'll tell me what I should know.”

“Come on Dev! The guys are finished skating but I still have a few lap left in me.” Mark said as he grabbed Devan so they could go back to the rink, while Taeyong, Doyoung, and Jaehyun replaced Devan’s spot on the bench.

“So what were you guys talking about?” Jaehyun asked, taking off his skates.

“Just a friend of hers.”

“Is said friend single?” Doyoung asked, gaining a smack upside the head from Jaehyun.

“Her friend from the shop?” Taeyong asked.

“Yeah. Guess she just went mia. I know she hasn't had the best week, so I'm glad she's having fun.” Ten said as he watched Devan skate around the empty floor with Mark.

“I think someone's about to fall.” Jaehyun spoke.

“Who? Devan and Mark are the only ones skating and they're doing just fine.” Doyoung speaks, looking around the rink.

“Not them. Ten.” Taeyong said.

“Me? That can't be right. We're only friends.”

“How would you know? Have you ever been in love before?” Jaehyun asked.

“No. But that doesn't mean I'm in love with her…..right?”

“Dude you're falling and your hard.” Taeyong spoke patting Ten on the back.

Ten looked up and found Devan laughing and smiling away at whatever Mark was telling her and he could feel his inside turn a little bit. Ten rubbed it away as hunger and called out to the pair on the floor.

“Let's go eat!”

Devan and Mark quickly skated over and took their skates of to return. Once everyone had grabbed their things, they started walking toward the barbecue restaurant only a block away.

“Put your jealously away, it's not becoming.” Jaehyun chuckled quietly from his spot beside Ten.

“I'm not jealous.” Ten said as his eyes landed on Mark wrapping his arm around her shoulder. “I'm not jealous. There's nothing to be jealous about.” Ten said as he picked up his speed and started walking on the other side of Devan.

“Eat as much as you want, it's on me.”

“Thanks bro! Now we can definitely get the most expensive one.” Mark said as he picked up pace with Devan, making some kind of inside joke that had her laughing with tears.

“Breathe. You're not jealous. Friends… you're just friends…” Ten spoke regaining his composure and walk a safe distance behind Mark and Devan.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Shout out to Mscherry94, DancesWithKoreans, and Soraya20 for subbing! I totally forgot to shout yall out last chapter! Mihane! Your subs are very much appreciated. Hope you guys are enjoying and continue to enjoy. As always drop a comment below and let me know what yall think.

Until next time.