The Adventurous Rich Kid

I Think We Fell In Love

-qLEBMTnwDMvSfCef112uHhu4w0JLvx2fwXgLVkRp6wLiOxDFo06D3t8pmPYPYCIpUR9yd7yp6B-sKRT3RbDap-s99TUq0uWfXQTGih-pIDnlZ4Eb0mQZyBmpxSAMBro96JlkGx2


 

“I'm not letting you buy these.”

“Why not? I really don't have a problem doing buying my best friend a pair of shoes or two.”

“Yeah, but I do. I hate when you flaunt your money around.”

“Taeyong. You're seriously not mad are you? Tae, this is the first time i've seen you in months.”

“And who's fault is that? You're the one who decided to go to Australia for two months.”

“What can I say? It was good tide.”

Taeyong sighed. “I'm going to pay for these. You try not to offend anyone while I'm away.”

“No promises.” Ten spoke, pulling his phone out of his coat pocket.

 

UJEKCIJlm1O2cNb9IB8fnKjxs0mkNHA_we83q1RPrJTzdDnIuyLaAvD7m7YQ92kicNEROQ2iIC0ngobvrvLPrxwPki4hH5WhajJC325qYMAmQ21ogWTdKkASVKQHFaZOgAODLnE_

 

“Your seriously gonna spend money on a sweater?”

“Not just any sweater. This sweater will become my best friend when I have to spend nights at the hospital.”

“Don't remind me. I woke up this morning with Dr. Greyson staring me in the face.”

“Maybe if you didn't use the wrong samples, you could have woke up peacefully.”

“At least I left some of the sample and redid my work. Oh look at that one!”

 

ahJCe6s5ypEPJuG4C3zIE-wQKVV0bbdDRc_ENWC49e3BfbegWxi8QdhmO58Fc8TCyB4OmKffIRMbkIMd5NTa7hUIgG2JP6vTyi-aH-_9Aja74lZMc1tNlFAyrlLjH6DgTnNa8-H3

 

“That one’s perfect! And it's blue.”

“Well if your gonna get it, you better go now. Stuck up rich kid on the move.”

 

Es_2dfY3mc7AOdqe_7PbtUcVHI9tZImAejZNdGPlQjQxmICOmKfkchVbZ2oaKlK0Eu-m8CgcacbzGxacrRr5j5JD7cMbaiOojZ9xRrvYBzDT7xu2ErVcb6bKwA-UbL0TC-7LOsCH

 

“This one…...this one….. definitely this one…..hmm this one too.” Ten said as he place the articles of clothing on to the workers stretched out arms.

For some reason it was taking Taeyong way too long to take care of his purchase and he had found his phone rather boring. Instead of checking to see what was taking his friend so long, he decided to take a look around and see what else he could buy.

“Umm, excuse me?”

Ten turned around and saw a girl about his height look at him.

“Can I help you?”

“Well you see, that sweater is the last one and i'd really like to have it.”

“Hmmm…..this one?” Ten asked the girl pointing at the black and blue sweater.

“Yeah, that one.”

“No can do shortie. I personally like this one the best.” Ten said admiring the sweater.

“But you have a pile of sweaters, why can't you let this one go?”

“Look shortie, this is a male sweater. Why don't you go back over there and find you a nice little lady sweater. Better yet a dress. Dresses are nice to cover unwanted flaws. I'll even pay for it myself.”

“I don't want your money, you . You're lucky I haven't flipped your already. How inconsiderate can you be? Unwanted flaws? Just ing say I'm fat. Not all girls like dresses and if it says men's size, I'll wear what the I want.”

“Excuse me miss, but if you keep making a seen in going to have to ask you to leave.”

“Me!? This er is insulting me and I'm the one that's going to have to leave?”

“I apologize on behalf of my friend here. He isn't the most thoughtful or filtered with his words.”

“Take your apology and shove it up his .” The young lady spoke storming off, her friend right on her heel.

“What was that about Ten?”

“Just some chick trying to take what's mine. I'll pay for these and then we can eat.” Ten spoke, leisurely walking towards the register.

“Just go pay for them already.” Taeyong sighed rubbing his temples.

 

AQZSAruMOwbfnbFDjBwwtBKr-PEmtWZD-DSNZb8tUuO0IvjJ1CEqNQkty03TTbgfrpRPx6sqg2pC5m1MLQZwgUJuhkWPuoAAZKZKnacRZPo6sBCCqUMWtE4c1tUg8e8mGnLyOEdL

 

“I'll be frank. Your parents aren't happy and neither am I. We've all invested a lot into you.”

“I didn't ask for your investment.”

“But you have been more than happy to spend it.”

“Your point being?”

“I - we won't tolerate this anymore.”

“I tolerate a lot. I'm sure you can tolerate this.”

“I can't and will not. As of this moment you're grounded.”

“Grounded? You can't ground me!”

“You aren't to leave Seoul unless otherwise specified.”

“Are you serious!?”

“Very much so. Your parents have were strict instructions that you are not to leave until they have figured out an alternative.”

“This isn't fair. Soo-man you have to do something.”

“I'm afraid my hands are tied. You'll have to talk the matter out with your parents.”

“That I intend to do.” Ten spoke, pushing out of his chair and walking out of Soo-man’s office.

 

Wv_R5TYPGyEfQi_tCocNPK1jMOmw22elkRaCsjXIOpxof89NDPTl-VXUwQJe8ZXmtLu7fcvt8JvxOyySNgiKoPYGUzJhNiXDwSH42J1qcJO2VpR8S44yccLszInsuZ9jKlB0lL1P

 

“Just cause you sent an S.O.S doesn't mean you can just storm my room.”

“The grounded me. ME! I'm grounded, can you believe this.”

“No, no I can't.” Taeyong said sarcastically.

“Come on Tae, this isn't a joke. This is my life.”

“Then as a friend, let me tell you the truth. You did this to yourself.”

“I didn't!”

“You did. Maybe if you were more responsible, respectful, then maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way. Your parents care about you. Yet you leave the country every chance you get on a whim.”

“They aren't whims.”

“Going to Australia just because of a good tide is a whim.”

“If like to think of it as gaining cultural life experience.”

“Okay, then what do you call picking a fight with a woman in public over something as trivial as a sweater?”

“Lil shortie had it coming. You can't try to take something of mines and think it's okay.”

“It wasn't yours, it was the stores. Did she get taking it or did she ask you?”

“What does it matter? What's mine is mine.”

“You're hopeless.”

“Come eat or else they'll eat it all.” Chen le said as he opened the door to the bedroom.

“Well be out in a minute.” Taeyong acknowledged with a smile.

“If all you have left to eat is kimchi and rice then don't blame me. You've both have been warned.” Chen le said, pointing his finger at the two before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

“Look if you're going to talk to your parents, make sure your sensible. You're not going to help your situation by making them mad.” Taeyong spoke, getting off the bed and making his way towards the door.

“I'll be fine. How can my mother ever resist her handsome son’s beaming good looks.” Ten spoke heading out the door.

Taeyong watched as his friend walked down the hall.

“Hopeless…..the guy is hopeless…..” Taeyong whispered before heading of to fill his stomach.