Moving Forward...

I Think We Fell In Love

MW9u8yF-I-i5jEAhuB10bztYv_gm2xFDpTxpicoA2ic2W6FhbTREuhI1wSIp8Q8J8LAaoU4lYSWchxFCr3g8GaZM-7jLRWsoyDFk3AJAF_RUe3OeS5TVPSP1oN8l1O2AJJOYOSxz

Severance Hospital


 

“Thanks for letting us transfer Dev.”

“It’s no problem. Honestly I'm glad that i can have you both as my left and right hands now.” Devan answered, going over some necessary papers for her board meeting in a few hours.

“Is it bad that i'm more excited for the Haeundae Galbijjim Sunday, than the transfer”

“Why are you so excited to scar a six year old by sweating profusely?” Devan asked Suwoong, laughing.

“It’s been so long since ive had something spicy. Scaring Jaein is just a bonus.” Suwoong laughed as Sunwoo walked in with a bouquet of flowers.

“For me? You shouldn’t have.” Suwoong exaggerated, knowing the flowers were for Devan.

 

 

 

Image result for bouquet of flowers

 

“So Ten’s toning it down and making you personally deliver now?” Devan asked with a smile as Sunwoo placed the flowers on the coffee table in the office before joining her and Suwoong at the desk.

“He couldn’t get out of the office this time so he asked me to go to the shop and facetime him so he could still pick out all the flowers himself.”

“Well I'll take this over the huge welcome arch of flowers from Monday and the office filled with flowers Wednesday.” Devan smiled.

“I’m glad things are going well for you guys. It makes me so happy that I'll gladly keep walking to flower shops and bringing the goods to you.”

“He’s right. You have this new glow to you. Different from the first time we met you and the one you've had over the years. This glow is actually warm.” Sunwoo smiled as he thought back to the first day they had all met at the SNU orientation.

“So I was cold before?”

“Cold is an understatement. No wonder you and Lennox hit it off right away.”

“How is she? I heard parts of what’s been going on. Minsu and Sungjun? That's wild. They didn’t seem like the kind of people that could be so dangerous.”

“She’s adjusting. Phi and Jaein just started going back to school this week because she’s been a little paranoid. Jay and Heedo are trying to comfort her, but her mom’s been reaching out to her to talk and I think that’s taking a toll more than anything else.”

 

wbUFxcbZaxqBzxhINP8OfTxLl3o4E10jA08cgijbdLMHQk2mznwOAFnexA0qXUnVCxNhaoT3dMugYmpXs73NHG_Vp9b6pCwoVyV4T0N6gTbdRFer4bprHnDofFs3i4KUyD1S_fd6

 

“I haven't heard from her since she got back.”

“I don’t blame her. She’s been going through alot and then the accident to top, she needs the disconnect.”

“Still. We’ve reached out to her and nothing.”

“Well mom if you remembered everything you’ve put her through, you would see why she isn’t jumping to talk to you.” Micheal told his mother as she continued cutting fruit for Aiden.

“How about everything she's put mom through?” Tarren spoke as she walked into the kitchen, only just arriving.

“A child acting out to get her parents to see how miserable she really is.”

“There are other ways.” Tarren rolled her eyes, snagging a bowl from the cabinet and filling it with some grapes and blueberries.

“Then why was there never a conversation. And I mean a real one where you let her speak what it was like for her and not what you saw or wanted to hear from her.”

“Micheal is right. It’s time to end this. We couldn’t even see our grandaughter when she was hurt because stupid mistakes and egos that go in the way.”

“Dad-”

“There's no getting out of this Tarren. You should reach out to Yongguk, he is family after all.”

“I suppose you’d want her child’s father and husband there as well.” Mrs. Vaughn scoffed as Aiden entered the kitchen to complain that he was Hungry.

“That’s a great idea.” Mr. Vaughn agreed, looking at Micheal.

“I’ll handle it. That’ll probably be the only way that Lennox will even show up.”

“Don’t force something to happen. If she doesn't want to show then it proves that this family meant nothing to her in the first place.”

“Because it means so much to you.”

“Micheal, not in front of Aiden.” Mrs. Vaughn scolded her as she gave Aiden more fruit.

“Fine.” Micheal spoke, getting out of his chair and exiting the kitchen.

“Tarren. Go fix it.”

“Why should I dad? You know as well as I do that his loyalty is for Lennox…..”

 

wbUFxcbZaxqBzxhINP8OfTxLl3o4E10jA08cgijbdLMHQk2mznwOAFnexA0qXUnVCxNhaoT3dMugYmpXs73NHG_Vp9b6pCwoVyV4T0N6gTbdRFer4bprHnDofFs3i4KUyD1S_fd6


 

Image result for seoul korea jewelry store piaget

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Are you going to stop me?”

“Everything in me is telling me to, but because I trust Destynee’s judgement I won't.”

“Much appreciated. Now the real reason that i asked you to meet me is that obviously I want to propose.”

“And obviously you’ve asked her parents.” Namjoon asked as he followed Jiyong around the store.”

“Obviously, but I want to give her a present before I propose and that's where you come in.” Jiyoung spoke as he stopped staring at the lesser of the expensive rings.

“Enlightenment me. How can I possibly help you?” Namjoon sighed as he crossed his arms leaning on the glass case as the man handed Jiyong the ring he had taken out the case.

“I need you to help me find her adoptive parents.”

 

 

A/N:  After taking parts out this turned out much shorter than i thought but were moving into some good stuff here. Tell me what you thought and what future event your most excited for and see you all next chapter