6.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

tumblr_lp27ya7O8j1qmmcd2o1_500.jpg

Cute dress right?! I know! I made it. :))) Anyways yeah. It was lunch time and I was about to get up when Junhyung came and sat on the empty desk next to mine and Hara stood next to him. "Join us for lunch today Haeri!" Hara said. "Yeah, you've never had lunch with us all the times we asked you before, you owe us one." He smiled at me. "I can't, I have to go and..." "Leaving to meet Jiyeon again?" He smiled at me again. "No, I have to go find Seunghyun Sunbae." I said to them. "Seunghyun sunbae?" Junhyung looked at me a little confused. "You know Seunghyun sunbae? How?!" Hara asked me with a surprised look on her face. "Umm...through work?" I said. "You are meeting all these guys through work! Where do you work?!" Hara asked. "Ahahaha, at YG." I told them. "YG?! You work at YG?!" Hara said louder with an even more surprised face. I'm guessing she was shocked. Seems to me like she's somewhat jealous. OH THE DAY! The day when the GooHara would become jealous of me!! But she has Junhyung why would she be jealous. Hmm, maybe i'm just assuming too fast. "I didn't know they hired girls." Junhyung said. "Ah, they don't, I'm the first and well Yanggaeng Oppa tells me I'm the first and last." I smiled remembering the moment he had said that to me, him and Daniel Oppa. Of course I was happy, the girl in me was super happy, to know I was the first and last girl. Hopefully they remain true their words! xp "I can't believe it!" Hara said. "You must be one hell of a girl if they hired you then." Junhyung said looking up at me with smiling eyes as I was getting up ready to go find Seunhyung. "Ahaha, well I have to go find that sunbae, so talk to you two later." I said leaving. My heart might have just died.

"If I was Seunghyun Sunbae, where would I be?" I said outloud as I was walking down the hall. "Oh, are you looking for Top?" Someone said. I looked over and saw a tall pretty girl with bright red hair. "Wow...I mean yeah I am looking for him." I asked. "Oh. Why are you looking for him?" She asked me. "I just have to deliver something to him. Do you know where he is?" I asked admiring her beauty. "Yeah, he's in room 3B, I was just with him, if you want to catch him, go quickly. Oh and do you mind giving him this." She smiled at me, with an envelope in her hand. I took the envelope and then she smiled again and turned to walk away. "Thank you!" I said before leaving to room 3B. I opened the door to room 3B and I see him with his head down on one of the desks. "I thought I told you to leave!? I am through talking with you." He said looking up at me. "Umm..." I said confused. "Oh, it's you, what do you want?" He said. "Who did you think I was?" I asked curiously. "None of your business. What do you want?" He asked looking annoyed. "Who you thought I was." I asked again because okay, I was seriously curious. "None of your got damn business. If you don't need anything get the out of here, you ed up ." He shouted slamming the desk with his fist. Ouch. That stung, I hadn't been cursed at for the longest time. I thought I had moved past it but I guess my wounds are still somewhat there because what he said did sting a bit. "Sorry. Yanggaeng Oppa wanted me to give this to you. He said you always went on their trip with them so here is the ticket." I said walking towards him and setting the ticket down on the desk he was sitting at. "Oh." He said taking the ticket. I turned to walk away when I remember the envelope I had just got from that girl to give him.

"Oh and as I was comng to look for you, this girl with bright red hair, told me to give this to you." I handed him the envelope. He stared at it for a bit before taking the letter. I did what i had come to do and so I quickly and quietly left. But I wanted to see what the envelope was so I stood outside the door for a while watching him. He opened the envelope and read whatever it was. He crumpled it up and stood up, walked over to the window, opened it and threw it out the window. The letter flew away. He turned around and looked like he was going to leave the room so I quickly walked away. As I was walking back to class I thought about what had just happened. I wonder what was written in that envelope, what he had read to make him seem so...angry and sad at the same time. Then I remember the red haired girl and how she had given me the envelope. I remember her telling me she was just with him earlier...maybe she was the reason why he was so angry and cussed at me. I wonder what the two of them are to each other....Hmm... "Haeri? Are you okay?" Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked and it was Junhyung. "Oh, sorry. Just zoned out for a moment there." I said. "Well come on, class is starting soon." He said picking up his pace and I did the same.

As I was sitting in class I couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. Maybe they are dating and he did something wrong. No, he was the one who was mad so maybe she did something wrong. Oh! What if she had cheated on him and he got angry! What if she found someone she likes better and so decided to leave him!! WHAT IF, she's getting married and that envelope carried her wedding invitation!!!!! No, no, no she's too young, but she is extremely beautiful so I wouldn't doubt it if she was getting married so soon. What if she's marrying someone rich over him!! ...No Seunghyung sunbae seems like he's a rich kid. Maybe it was him all along. What if he's mean to her and she just couldn't handle him anymore. I mean, from what I've experienced he doesn't seem like a very nice and loving guy. "Haeri?" Yeah it totally has to be his doing. "Haeriii?"  But wow if they indeed were dating they are one very hot couple. "Kim Haeri!" They're both equally beautiful, tall, cool, chic and..."KIM HAERI!" "Oh?!" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Class is over silly. What were you thinking about?" Junhyung looked at me and asked. "Seunghyun sunbae." I said. "What?!" "Shoot sorry, I have to get to work. See you." I said getting up and leaving to catch the bus to YG.

I get there and go to the backroom when Daniel Oppa was. "Did you give Top the ticket?" He asked me. "Ah, I did." "Well here is your ticket." He said giving me a ticket. "I didn't really ask before but what is this ticket for again?" I asked Daniel Oppa. "Each year, we go on a trip as YG, so everyone here is going." He told me. "Oh. Well then why is Seunghyun Sunbae going with us. He doesn't work here." I said. "He's been a good friend and we know each other's family so he's always gone with us. He usually invites GD, CL and Bom has gone with us a few times before too." Daniel told me. "Oh." They'll be going to? Hmm. "Wait who is Bom? I know Jiyong and Chaerin sunbae but who is this Bom?" I asked. "Ah. She was Top's girlfriend, I don't think they are dating anymore." "Ohhh...where are we going anyways?" I asked. "It's a surprise, now get to work." "Arraso, arraso." I said leaving. I left to start my shift. Bom? Seunghyun's girlfriend? Maybe that's the red-haired girl's name. Hmmmmm!!! Interesting! Wow, if they were dating they'd be one gorgeous couple. Just like Jiyong and Chaerin sunbaes. I wish I was part of a power couple. x|