10.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

I left with Yanggaeng and Daniel to the after party. There were so many people, so many people who were all dressed in their own fashion, style, design and it was just gorgeous! Everything was gorgeous, there was a mix of so many things that it was truly something else. I was in so much awe, after taking it all in, I grabbed both Yanggaeng and Daniel's arm and we made our way around. I was with them when they greeted a few other designers and others. They commented on the dress and it made me so proud. After a while I started roaming around on my own. "This is Yanggaeng and Daniel's design correct?" Someone said coming towards me. "Oh yes, it is." I smiled. "It's absolutely gorgeous." Another person said comin to the now growing circle. "It really is. And you're the first female model for them. This is the first female design/clothing from the two." Someone else said. "Yeah it is! I'm amazed yet not really because this is their first design for a female and they pulled it off so well, but they have such amazing skills that I'm not really surprised by it. Just wow." Someone said. "Well thank you." Yanggaeng said walking in from behind me, thank god, because I didn't know what to say or do with the questions. "Our inspiration for this gown was Haeri herself, that's why she's the one in this dress." Yanggaeng smiled. "I can see that. She is gorgeous, the gown fits her to a T." Someone said.  "Thank you." I shyly smiled. 

Eventually I left and walked around until I spotted the others. "Haeri! Now that you've become famous, you've left us." Joon pouted. "Aniyo Oppa, I would never!" I said. "Well take it all in because you are gorgeous!" Yunho Oppa said. "Seriously Haeri. Even I can't get over it." Jiyong Oppa said. "Thank you." I smiled but then I saw Chaerin unnie and the smile disappeared. "Ahahha, don't worry Haeri. You look great. The gown fits beautifully on you." She smiled. The smile on my face appeared again. We spent probably 30 more minutes at the party when Jiyong Oppa told us of a private beach party that was going on. We all decided to go check it out except for Yunho who was planning to stay with Yanggaeng and Daniel at the party. We stopped by at the hotel first to get changed into something more comfortable. I carefully took off the gown not wanting to ruin it, hung it up and then changed. I got out of the bathroom and then went down to the lobby where everyone was to meet. I saw no one except Jay Oppa and Joon Oppa. "Where are the others?" I asked. "They went first." Jay said. "Yeah, you were taking too long!" Joon said. "Was I? I was being careful not to ruin the dress or anything. Sorry." I said. "I was just kidding. They just went ahead because they wanted to, not because of you." Joon said. "Well come on, let's get going." Jay oppa said. The three of us got into a cab and were on our way to a party. Wow, a beach party! I hope it's fun because "it's going to be my first beach party." I then realized I had just said that outloud and both Jay and Joon were looking at me. "Ohhh really?" Jay smiled. "Ah...." I didn't know what to say. "Wow, you must have been a sheltered child. Well it's going to be fun!" Joon smiled. "With us, it'll always be fun." Jay said. I just laughed.

We get there and there were quite a few people. We walked around looking for the others and then we see them. We walk over to them and the first thing they did was hand us a beer. Jiyong gave one to Jay, Seunghyun gave one to Joon and then Kikwang smiled at me while holding a beer out to me. I looked at him and then at everyone who was already drinking. I contemplated for a few seconds then just took the beer. I mean why not, I'm in Paris, on the beach with my friends, life probably won't get better than this. I opened it, took a gulp and well...it was disgusting, okay not that disgusting but why do people drink this on a regular basis? I guess everyone could see the look on my face because..."What's with the face?" Joon asked. "Don't tell me this is your first time drinking beer?" Seunghyun asked. I nodded. "...We have just given Haeri the first beer she has ever had in her life." Jay smiled. "Welcome to the club." Kikwang smiled. "What club are you talking about? This is...not something I see myself drinking on a regular basis, ever." I said. "Ahhaha, you'll get used to it." Chaerin said. "Seems like we've popped your cherry." Jiyong said. "My what?" "Your beer ity, you're no longer a beer . Glad to have been the ones Haeri." Jiyong laughed. "We'll be sure to make you a pro." Jay said. I lost, nothing I said or did would change anything so we just hung around.

We were probably the last ones at the beach. Everyone was just sitting around, drinking their beer, laughing, talking, just doing whatever. By this time I probably had 6 beers in me, no that's not a lot because the others probably had like 12 in them and they were consecutively drinking, I was drinking after waiting a while. So everyone was giggly, talkative, sleepy, tired, buzzed and whatever. I was bored so I got up to go closer to the water. I was walking along the beach with my feet in the water just looking out into the dark waters. I must have walked quite a long way because I didn't hear any of the other anymore. Just as I was about to turn around I slipped or something and was falling, my fate was the water. At that moment I felt someone grab a hold of my arm. I turn to look over and it was Seunghyun, wasn't expecting to be him out of all the others. "Thank you." I said. "...Sorry." Sorry? I looked at him sort of confused. "About the other day, the day I yelled at you." He said. "Oh, that's okay, you probably had a lot on your mind." I smiled at him. "We should get back. I think we're planning on leaving soon." Seunghyun said walking ahead. "Seunghyun, can I ask you a question?" I said not knowing why I said that because I don't really have a question. "Sure." He said looking back at me and then turning back to walk forward. "Umm...nevermind, I don't have a question, I don't know why I said that." I said feeling like an idiot. I heard him laugh. "Seunghyun sunbae, this is the first time I've heard you laugh." I smiled because it was true. "Stop calling me sunbae, I think our relationship is now more than just a sunbae-donsaeng relationship." He said. "Is it?" I asked. "Yeah. I mean we're friends with the same people and we're on a trip in Paris together so I think that counts as a relationship more than me being a sunbae." He said. "So we're friends then?!" I asked sort of excited that we were going to be friends now. "I didn't say friend." He said. I don't know what that means. We're more than sunbae and dongsaeng but we're not friends either? Confusing but Seunghyun is a confusing person so...I don't know. "If you're not a sunbae, not a friend, are you an...oppa?" I asked. He said nothing so I still don't know. We get to the group and they were preparing to leave. "Come help Haeri!" Kikwang said. I ran over to the fire and put it out. After I was done I went over and helped with whatever I could. We were leaving, took a seat on the grass and then Jay called for a cab. Jiyong was taking care of Chaerin, Kikwang and Joon were both pretty much gone. Jay was on the phone with someone, I think it was a girl. So here I was, sitting with a bunch of...people in their own worlds. I turn to see Seunghyun sitting next to me and well he seemed okay so he'll have to talk to me. "Oppa." I said. He looked at me with a face that I don't know if me calling him oppa was good or bad. "...I don't know. I just want to talk to someone but I have nothing to say." I said. "You're such a weird girl." He said. "I'm not weird, I'm just...okay maybe you're right." I said just as the cabs came. Jay went with Jiyong, Chaerin and Kikwang. And then me, Seunghyun and Joon were in another. 

I was in the middle of Joon and Seunghyun. Joon had his head against the window. Seunghyun was looking out the window and I yawned. It had been a very long day, the fashion show, me actually walking it, the after party, the beach party, and the beer in my system had gotten me very tired. "What a day." I said without realizing again. That's been happening a lot lately, I must be some crazy person. "I told you, you were weird." Seunghyun said looking at me. "...You may be right. The evidence is hard to ignore." I pouted. I yawned again and I guess I fell asleep because next thing I know, my head was leaned against Seunghyun's shoulder. I think I leaned on the wrong person because he doesn't look like someone who appreciates it. I quickly get off. "Sorry." I said to him, he said nothing. We went entering the parking lot of the hotel and I nudged Joon awake. Seunghyun helped him out and I led us to our room. I looked and saw two drunk oppas in my room. Jay was helping Kikwang throw up. Joon was laid onto the bed, my bed to be exact. "And I have to sleep here tonight? Why must they be such babos." I said. "Ahahah, sorry Haeri." Jay said walking out the room to go to his room. "Well since Top is okay, you can ask him if you can sleep in his room." Jay said waving back to before heading to bed. I was speechless, to share a bedroom with him, I don't think he'd even allow..."Sure, if you want you may come sleep in my room. Unless you want and know how to take care of drunks." He said. 

So I ended up following Seunghyun to his room. He grabbed a few things off the bed and to the floor. "Are you sure. I mean, I don't mind sleeping on the floor. This is your room." I said feeling bad. "It's fine." He said firmly with his intense eyes. How can someone have such an intense stare? His eyes are soooo scary...yet captivating. I laid on bed facing the ceiling, not really thinking about anything. Even his room has his vibe. I wanted to look down at him but I was afraid too because it would be awkward if he looked up at me to. So awkward. I slowly fell asleep. I woke up to Yanggaeng banging on the door, gave me a damn fright, I literally fell off the bed and what happened next, gave me an even more fright. I fell on top of Seunghyun...my lips...his lips...yes to exactly what you're thinking. What's made it worse was his eyes were open, looking me right in my eyes...awkward. I slightly move up shocked at what just happened. Is this how my...just like in the movies..."My first kiss..." He said. My eyes widened, it was his first kiss? I was his first kiss?! Oh my god.