2.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

Dressing to impress. Plus I was looking for a job later and so I wanted to look good. I was hoping I would get a job that has something to do with clothes and so I should dress up to show I knew about clothes, maybe that will help me get the job! So what to wear?!

tumblr_ls1q357WzG1qmmcd2o1_500.jpg

How does this look? Professional yet pops out, I wore the gold glitter, beaded skirt for just that purpose. I pull on my black leather boots, grab my school bag and then head out to school. Again I got stares but it was because of my clothes and because of it I was happy to take in all the stares. I take pride in my clothes. I walk straight to class and a few of my classmates introduce themselves to me. I smiled and talked to them until I saw Hara walk in. She looked at me and smiled. What? Smile? Does she know who I am so she's smiling to tell me that or does she not know and so smiled at me. Aish, confusing but then, Junhyung walked in. And it was slow motion. He waved at a few people and walked to his seat. Wow, then I see Hara next to him and everything was normal again. Junhyung has defintely grown more handsome as he aged. It was lunch time and I was about to leave the room when someone said my name. "Kim Haeri right?" It was her. I turn to her and she was smiling. "Hello my name is Goo Hara. We haven't' introduced ourselves yet." What? So she really doesn't recognize me? "Ah, Ne, I am Haeri, nice to meet you." I said back. "Why don't you join us for lunch?" I was about to decline when Junhyung called her name. "Come meet my boyfriend." She pulled me over to Junhyung. "This is Junhyung, my boyfriend. Junhyung this is..." "Kim Haeri, I know. Remind me of a Kim Haeri I once knew of." "Oh? Oh yeah, but this Haeri is and looks nothing like her, plus didn't she move away anyways?" Hara said. Seriously? Have I changed that much? Well I guess since I do admit I look different now. Okay, whatever. It's not my problem they can't recognize who I am. Plus I've decided to start over so until she does something to make me dislike her, I guess we're on a clean slate. "I love your outfit." Hara turned back to me and said. "Thank you." I smiled. "Well take a seat." Junhyung said. He talked to me! The inner girly girl in came out. I smiled at him and was about to take a seat when someone called my name. I turn and it was Jiyeon. "Jiyeon!" I got up to talk to her. When we were done talking, lunch was over so I just sat back down. School ended and I was going to go look for a job! Exciting!

I was walking the streets looking for places that were hiring. Most of the places that had help wanted signs were food/drink/coffee shops and I didn't want to work in those places. I wanted to try for a clothing shop. I went inside a few shops but they said they weren't hiring. I was very disappointed. I saw this boutique that I loved! Everything about it just was to my liking, I asked if they needed any help but they said they didn't because they were a small shop and business wasn't big enough to hire another person. Sad. I left and walked a while. I then hear these girls laughing and running into a shop. It was pretty big, it was very nice looking too. I went inside and it turned out to be a male clothing shop. Wow. It looked very nice.

jcrew4.jpg

I walked around the store abit touching a few of the clothing. Wow, these are nicely made. I checked the price and it wasn't cheap but it wasn't too expensive either. Wow how I would love to have a man who dressed like this I said looking at one of the mannequins. I was touching one of the coats when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Excuse me but can you help me?" She asked. Confused I looked around. "I'm buying my husband a coat and I don't know which one to buy." She said looking around. "Umm...well what exactly are you looking for?" I asked. Does she think I work here? "A peacoat of some sort. I was thinking of getting that tan peacoat but I'm not certain." She said pointing at a tan peacoat. "Hmm, how tall is your husband?" I asked. "He is...about 5'8"?" "Okay. Well since he is on the taller side he can pull of a longer peacoat. Not many can and since he has the legs, I suggest you get his a long peacoat, it will look very nice and will compliment him in many ways. Has he had a peacoat before?"  "No if I buy one today, this would be his first one." She said. "Oh well then let me see." I looked through a few and picked 2 out. "Since it is his first one, may I suggest a black one? Black goes with everything and owning a black peacoat will be especially nice. These two are very nice, either one will be fine. Just choose the one you like." I told her. "Oh? Okay, this one then." She said pointing at the one I held in my right hand. "Good choice." I said handing her the coat and putting the other one back. "This is kind of over my price range though." She said looking at the price. What to do now? "Well you said it was for your husband right? And trust me he will look very handsome in it. Don't you think spending a little more money will be worth it?" I said. "Okay, yeah, Thank you so much for your help miss." She said taking the coat away smiling.

Whew, that sure was something I smiled at the thought. I helped someone! Yay! That felt good. I looked around and noticed a guy standing a few feet away from me looking at me. Shoot, I'm dead, he definitely works here and I've just been caught. I turn around and was about to leave when he said something. "Wait." I slowly turn around. "N-ne?" I ask. "I saw what you did." "Oh? I was just helping, sorry." "Why are you sorry for? A customer left happy." He said. "Okay." I turn around again ready to leave. "Wait a second, we could use help around the store. And you seem to know about fashion." I immediately turn back around after hearing what he just said. "We don't have any female workers here but I think it's time for our first one. How about it?" "Yes!" I said without hesitating. We walk to a back room and talk for a bit. "My name is Yanggaeng. I'm a co-owner of this shop, the other is my partner, Daniel. We have 4 other workers. You will be the fifth one. What is your name?" "Ah, Kim Haeri. A second year in high school." "Wow, you're pretty young ... but that's okay, so I'm guessing you'll be working part-time?" "If that's how it is then yes!" This is so awesome! I can't believe I'm getting a job! And a job at a clothing shop! My dreams have come true, well this dream of course. "Okay, I will have your schedule made and you can check it tomorrow. See you tomorrow." He said. I leave the shop excited about the job I had just gotten. I can't wait to come back tomorrow.

I go home and tell my parents and they were proud of me. They were a little worried about me having a job and being a high school student, but I told them it was fine. They told me that if my grades were to go down I would have to quit and I agreed. No way was I letting that happen. What a day!