20.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

I had a few of Tabi's clothes so I wore one of his shirts today. Everyone knew Tabi and I was dating, I think it's safe to say that it's half and half, half accept us together and the other half hates us together. Nobody really did anything too harmful though. I think they were all aware of Tabi so all they did was give me evil glares, make faces, talk behind my back and well just be angry instead of getting over it and accepting us. Today though, as I was walking to class a few girls stopped me. "You. The girl who thinks Tabi's is hers." One of them said. "Well we are dating." I said back. "Shut up." Another said. "We might not be able to do anything about it but we don't have too now." "Sure don't. She'll get you and she'll get you good." "Who?" I asked. "You'll see, very soon. Be scared." They said before walking off. Oh, such nasty girls. I wonder who they are talking about though. I sat down and a few seconds later Junhyung walked in.

"Morning, Haeri." He smiled. "Good Morning!" I smiled back. Oh yes, Junhyung and I had began talking again. I mean we are friends so why not? Hara had also stopped bothering me, I guess when she realized I was dating Tabi she sort of just...I don't know, distance herself? I also didn't see Junhyung and Hara together as much as they had been. I don't really know what it meant but it's not something I should really know about anyways. "Are you busy today? Want to get some dinner together or something?" He asked. I wasn't busy and I know we're just friends but it still feels a bit weird, plus what would Tabi say? ...well I'm allowed to have friends, aren't I? Yes I am. Plus I have known Junhyung for a long time. "Sure, we can get dinner." I smiled. "Alright, sounds good." He said as he walked to sit down. So I'm finally going to spend time with Junhyung again. Well we are friends on good terms so it shouldn't be a problem. Hmm...this will be the first time I've hung out with someone other than Tabi, his friends and Jiyeon. I wonder what it's going to be like!

During lunch I went to find Tabi. "Oh." He said as soon as he saw me. "What? Oh what?" I asked not understanding why he said that. "I love seeing you in them." He said looking away from me. What is he...ohhhh! Me wearing his shirt? I laughed. "You don't work today right? Want to hang out?" Tabi asked. "I already have plans oppa." I told him. "What? With who? Jiyeon?" He asked. "No. With my friend Junhyung." I told him. "...Junhyung as in spring break..." "Yes, that Junhyung." I said cutting him off. "Why? Are you seeing him behind my back? How can you go on a date with another man? What if I say no? Are you a madwoman?" He asked with endless questions. "First of all, he's just a friend and I've actually known him for a very long time. No, I am not seeing him, if I was why would I tell you about it? It's not a date, we're just getting together for a friendly meal. I already said yes to him so your no means nothing. And lastly, no I am not a madwoman, I do have friends besides you, you know?" I said answering his questions. He just glared at me with his intense eyes. "You shouldn't glare at your girlfriend like that. Plus I love you. Don't you trust me?" He just kept glaring. "If you're not going to trust me, let's break up then." I joked standing up as though I was going to leave. "No! I trust you." He said pulling me back down. "And you're not allowed to ever say that sentence, ever!" He said. Babo, like I would ever mean it. "Then are you going to stop glaring at your girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes." He mumbled. Aww, what a cutie.

It was time for me to go meet Junhyung and I spot him and wave to him. I go over to where he is and we left right away to a seafood place. I love seafood and it turns out that he does too! Tabi didn't like seafood that much so I never really got to have some quality seafood. "Were you waiting long?" I asked. "Oh, no I got there about a minute or two before you came." He said. "Well, that's good then."

I order to my heart's content and I couldn't wait to eat it all. "You sure can eat." He smiled. "Ahh, it's just that I've been craving seafood for a while now and so I want to order as much as I can." I said excitedly. "Well, I'll take you out for seafood anytime!" He said. "I will hold you up to that offer." I said now having a friend who enjoys seafood. "So, I see you're still together with Seunghyun sunbae?" He said obviously seeing that I was in Tabi's shirt. "Yes, I am. What about you and Hara?" I asked. I wonder if I'm going to get an answer. "...We're going through a rough patch but you could say we're not together anymore." He said. Not really surprised by his answer. Hara and him had always been on and off since forever. I'm sure they'll get back together in no time. "You know, you sort of remind me of a Haeri I used to now." He said. I stopped eating and well, flashbacks of the girl I used to be. Is he suspecting I'm her? Then he'd know I used to like him! .....wait, why do I care? That was long time ago and even I am the same girl, it's not like it matters now. I'm changed and so has everything else. "I guess." I said continuing to eat. I could feel he was trying to figure me out.

"Want to go to the arcade?" He asked after we had finished eating. I thought after our meal together that would be it but why not, since I'm already out. "Sure." I said. We walked over to the nearest arcade and played around. We played a few rounds of air hockey in which I won. We car raced and well he won. We did a few rounds of basketball, he won. He was basically winning at everything and it was so not fair!

I then spotted a claw machine with Rilakkumas in it, I really wanted one so I tried for it but I kept failing. It was so hard! But I wanted one bad so I was going to try again when, "Here, let me try." Junhyung said. Just then my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Where are you?" Tabi asked. "At the arcade." I told him with my eyes focused on Junhyung going in for a Rilakkuma. "What?! Are you still with Junhyung?!" I heard him saying. "WAH!!! You got it!" I shouted as Junhyung was able to pick one up! "I love you! Thank you so much!!!" I shouted in joy, jumping up and down.

I remember the phone and put it to my ear but he had already hung up. Junhyung handed me the Rilakkuma and I happily took it. I can't believe he was able to get it! "Seriously thank you Junhyung-ah!!" I smiled. "No problem." He smiled back. I held up the rilakkuma and it was awesome!!!! "You are the greatest!" I found myself saying to Junhyung. "Ahahha, it was nothing." He said. "Today was really fun and thank you for this once again." I said holding up Rilakkuma. "I had fun too. We should do it again." He said. "Bye bye!" I said after him as he walked away. I walked home and I see this strange man by my door.

I slowly make my way there until I realized who it was. "What are you doing here?!" I asked Tabi. "You!" He said walking up to me fast. "What exactly did you do with him?" He said grabbing my wrist. "Ouch." I said trying to pull away but his strength overpowered mine. "What is this?!" He said taking my Rilakkuma, and looking at it. "Did he get you this?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. He threw my Rilakkuma down on the ground. "Yahhh! My Rilakkuma!" I shouted reaching down to pick him off but was pulled up by Tabi. "You two are dating aren't you! How dare you lie to me!" He shouted. "We're not dating!" I shouted back. "Then why did he get you that?!" He shouted. Is he serious? Does he really not trust me?! "Because I wanted one! It's from the arcade." I told him. "Oh you mean when you ignored me on the phone?" He asked. "...Sorry that was when Junhyung got it." I explained. "Tch." He starting walking away. "Are you mad oppa?" I asked picking up Rilakkuma and following him. "Yes!" He said still walking away. "Why are you mad?" I asked running in front of him, hoping to stop him. "Because you went out with that guy and even brought that thing with you home. You even said I love you to him!" He said. ...Did I? Oh it must have slipped when Junhyung got the Rilakkuma. He is being unreasonable, but I think he's "Jealous." I smiled. "What?" He asked with a surprised face. "I only said I love you to him because he was ablt to get a Rilakkuma, that's all." I explained to him, he was silent. "Oppa, are you jealous?" I asked. "Why would I be jealous?!" He said firmly. "Well you're acting jealous right now oppa." I said. Silence again. "You're crazy! Just go home!" He said walking around me. I ran in front of him and hugged him. "Oppa, you're cute." I said smiling up at him. "Shut up." He said looking away. "Trust me when I say Junhyung is just a friend." I said to him. "Stop saying his name." Tabi said. "I'll forgive you this time because this is the first time you acted out of jealousy." I said and then added, "Now kiss me good night if you love me." He kissed me, hugged me tightly and then said, "You are not allowed to sleep with that." He said looking down at Rilakkuma. What a silly man. "He is not allowed on your bed." Tabi added. "Okay, okay! If it'll make you happy. I'll just set him on my drawer." I said up to the man who had never acted this way before. So he can get jealous too. Oh yes, I did just set my Rilakkuma on my drawer, even though it was asking me to cuddle it to sleep all night long.