4.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

I especially loved my outfit today. But anyways a few days had passed and nothing was new. It was getting sort of boring I was hoping something would happen. Junhyung looked espcially good today too. So handsome. But okay yes, it was lunch and JIyeon and I decided to go eat outside. Me and her were sitting on the grass when I see Jiyong sunbae, Chaerin sunbae, and Seunghyun sunbae. He looked my wau and I quickly turned. Shoot, I hope he didn't see me. I don't want to be killed, he looks like a killer so I wouldn't put it past him. I guess Jiyeon noticed because she started to ask me what was wrong. "Ahh, nothing." I said. "Don't look now but Jiyong, Chaerin and Seunghyun sunbaes are coming this way." Shoot! I feel trouble coming my way. "Kim Haeri aren't you?" Chaerin asked. I turned around surprised she knew my name. "Oh, ne that's me." I said avoiding Seunghyun's eyes. "I'm CL, this is GD and that's Top." She said. "Oh. Hello sunbaes." I slightly bowed. "Ahaha, don't call us sunbaes." Jiyong said. "Oh arraso." "It's you." Seunghyun said. "You know her?" Jiyong asked. "Yeah, she works for Yanggaeng and Daniel." "Really? She's the girl?" Chaerin asked. "You must be something if those hyungs hired her." Jiyong said. I just smiled. "I've seen you a few times before and you stand out. I like your style. You're a second year right?" Chaerin asked. "I am." I said. "A second year huh? That mean's I'm older and a sunbae. I think after what you did yesterday I have the right to teach you a lesson." Seunghyun said. Shoot! Ugh can't he just leave? "You guys go on ahead." He said. Chaerin and Jiyong smiled, "Be nice." and they took Jiyeon away with them. Don't leave me alone with this guy!! "So..." I heard him say, well you know what then? I'm not backing down either. "Ne sunbae?" "Hmm...give me a second to think about it." He said. He then pulled my arm and I swung my arm free. "YAH!" I shouted. "Bwoh?" He said giving the most intene stare I had ever gotten before. "Merong!" I stuck out my tongue and ran. You're not as scary everyone makes you out to be. And then someone pulls me back and it was him. He grabbed my shoulders and gave me an even more intense stare than the one before. I close my eyes. "Don't kill me!" And I kneed him where it hurts most. I hear him panting and releases me holding onto his, you know. "Ah. Sorry. I'm so sorry. Sunbae, sorry, I didn't mean to..." "You are going to die!" He reached out to me but then the bell ran and with that I ran away again.

Damnit I said running back to my class and laying my head down on the desk panting after I had been running. I think he is really going to kill me. What have I done to myself? My head was on my desk when someone said something. "Haeri, are you okay?" I look up and it was him. Junhyung. "Oh, ne. I was just running away from someone." I said. "Oh? Is someone bothering you? Should I do something about it? Tell me their name." He smiled. He smiled! He smiled at ME!! His smile was amazing! "No, no, that's okay. I can handle him." I smiled back. "Okay, well if you ever need help, let me know." He smiled again. Oh! He seriously just killed me twice. I was admiring his handsomeness when someone says his name. "Junhyungie!" Hara came through the door and put her hand on him. "Oh. Hi Haeri. Hmmm, what to hang out tonight?" She asked putting on a smile. "Yeah, come! It'll be fun." Junhyung said. "I can't..." Feeling a bit sad that I had to reject his offer. "Oh come! We can introduce you to a few cute guys." Hara said. "I can't because I have work." "Oh? Well that's too bad, next time then. Come on Junhyungie." And they left. I sure wish I could have gone and hung out with Junhyung. Oh well, work comes first.

After school ended I went to work like usual. But then I see Seunghyun making his way in and then into the back room. I continue working hoping he would leave me alone, but of course he didn't! I was folding shirts when I felt this burning sensation in the back of my head. I turn and there he was just looking at me! I turn back to finish the clothes and when I was done I turned around and he was still looking at me! What was he doing?! He looked like a definite weirdo! I turn to ask the customer who had just come in if he needed help but he said no. I turn back around and that weirdo was still looking at me! So I decided to stick my tongue out at him and walk away to find something to do. I was on break so I went to the back room to tell Yanggaeng oppa and of course that weirdo would be sitting there too. "Oppa, I'm going on my break. Do you mind if I go to the bakery to grab something to eat?" "Ah, go ahead." So I grabbed my wallet and walked out to the bakery shop down the street. Cake, cake, cake, I love cake! I go inside the shop and decided on a strawberry shortcake. I wanted to get some for my oppas too so I ordered 5, one for me, Yanggaeng oppa, Joon oppa, Jay oppa and Kikwang oppa. I then remembered the weirdo and so I ordered 6. They pack it up and I paid for it.

 tumblr_lx4yaci4BW1r5tzmzo1_500.jpg 

As I was walking back to the shop I hear a voice behind me. "You go on break and all you get is cake?" I quickly turn around and I bump into him. What's even sadder is my box opens and he gets whip cream all over his shirt. I didn't even get to taste, have a of my cake. "Yah! My cakes!" I shouted quickly checking the box but no use, they were all ruined. T_T, my cakes!! "YAH! I am covered in this stuff and all you care about is the cake?" "Well yeah, like I would ever care for you? I don't even know you!" I said still sad about my cakes. "Ugh, you better do some...." He said wiping his shirt. "Okay, okay. What a big baby! I will help you find a new shirt to wear jeez!" I said pulling him towards the shop. He flings his arm out of mine and I shrugged it off and we went into the store. "Whoa, what happened to you?" Joon Oppa asked him. "This girl..." He started. "Oppa, I got us cakes but he ruined them!" I quickly said. Seunghyun looked at me mad. I turn away. "Well..." Joon oppa was going to say something. "Don't worry I'm helping him find a new shirt." I said pulling Seunghyun to where I knew exactly what shirt he should wear. I look at him and then I take the shirt and hand it to him. "No way. That looks gay." He said. "Don't say gay, that's derogatory! And no it's not! You'll match it! Trust me, if there's one thing I know, it's fashion!" I said pulling and then pushing him into a fitting room and putting the shirt I had chosen in there. "I am not changing into this." He said. "Fine! I will help you then." I said pulling the curtain open and going inside to help him. "No! Fine I will do it!" He said pushing me out. Ha, what a funny person. Is he so shy that he won't let me help? Hmm not my problem! He comes out and....

tumblr_lt2cjnSjSX1qg2i3bo1_500_large.jpg

"Wow, I did a good job." I smiled looking at him. "Told you, you would look nice in it. It's casual yet still a little more. You should wear this style a little more often instead of the black and white you always seem to wear. Try a little color from time to time. You know what? I think you would look very...suits would look very nice on you. I'd actually like to see you in one but since you're a senior in high school I guess there isn't much use for a suit. But hmm...how about you try on..." I was getting carried away. "Shut up. I am not your model." He bluntly said. "Who said you were? I just wanted you to try on a few things jeez. I was just trying to help you!" I said. "Whatever and I don't care about your opinions, I can dress myself just fine." A few girls walked by. "Wow, what a handsome man." "How can he make that outfit look so good?" "He totally matches it." Satisfied by the comments I smiled at him. "Don't get carried away, a few compliments is nothing." He said pushing my head. "YAH!" I shouted. "What did I say about saying yah to me? I am still older remember?!" He was about to do something when Yanggaeng oppa came by. "What's all the commo...tion... wow Top, look at you!" He said. "Doesn't he look nice oppa?" I asked. "Actually he does. This is different Top, but you actually pull it off. Did you do this Haeri?" Yanggaeng said. "Sure did!" I smiled at him. "Well good job. If you can do this to someone like Top here, I think this calls for a raise." He said patting me on the head. "Woo! Assa!! And umm that's going to cost you 65,000 won (About 55 US dollars)" I stuck my tongue out at him and then walked away. I know, I know, $55 for two shirts is some crazy stuff but the shop was a very nice one, the materials of the clothing were really nice and everything was designed by Yanggaeng and Daniel Oppa so they were one of a kind, different. It was totally worth the money!!