3.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

A week had passed or so and I woke up feeling like wearing a skirt today so I pulled one on.

tumblr_lrw4hwh8Zo1qmmcd2o1_500.jpg

I walk to school and nothing was different. Class began, I sat there and learned. Lunch came around and me and Jiyeon went to the cafeteria together. I went back to class and learned some more. After class I took the bus to work and I did my shift. I had met my other coworkers and they were all very good oppas, they welcomed me in very nicely. There is Kikwang Oppa, a senior in high school (He's the cute handsome guy), Joon Oppa, a college freshman (The macho handsome guy), Jay Oppa, a college junior (The cool handsome guy) and Yunho Oppa a college graduate (The handome gentleman). Yes they were known by those names from our customers, the female customers. Sometimes girls would come into our store just to see the Oppas, ouh crazy girls. But work had been going fine. I, myself did bring in a few new male customers.

Today as I was helping an older guy customer out he told me he needed a shirt from the top racks. Great, I am short enough and he wants me to get something from the top racks? I looked to see if the oppas were around, maybe they could get it but they were all busy with their own customers. I looked back at my customer and smiled. I went and grabbed a stool and the hook thing to get his shirt. I stood up on the stool and reached up to get his shirt. "What size sir?" No answer. I look down and he immediately moved and looked up at me. "What?" He asked. "What size sir?" I ask again. "Oh a medium." He said. "Okay." Thinking about how weird he was acting and looking for a meduim sized one I suddenly remember I was wearing a skirt. OH! The nerve of some people. Disgusting! "I'm sorry but there is no medium." I lied trying to not make a huge scene. No answer again and then I hear a click, like a camera click. I look down at him and he moved back quick. "YAH!" I shouted at him about to come down the stool but someone grabbed the camera and threw it on the floor and stepped on it. "Leave." And with that one word the guy left running. "Haeri, what happened?" Daniel came asking. "Just some ert." I said coming down the stool, but something happens and I find myself falling. I fell right into the hands of my mystery saviour. Ahahah, no I didn't, though it would have made a pretty nice story, instead I fell right on my , right on the hard cold floor. "Oww." I said rubbing my . I look up and my saviour was none other than Choi Seunghyun. "Ah, Haeri you okay?" Daniel asked lending me his hand. I take it and laugh it off. "Thank you." I said to Seunghyun. "Daniel your employee should have known better than to wear a skirt." He said not even looking at me and walking away. What the, he has a bad aura about him. Daniel Oppa pats my head and then walks back to where Seunghyun had disappeared. "Haeri, you okay?" Kikwang came asking. "Yeah, all better now." I smiled. "What happened?" Jay came asking. "Just some ert." I told him. "Next time come to us when you need help." Jay said. "Yeah, I will. I now know better than to wear skirts." I laughed. "Was that Top that came in?" Yunho asked as Jay had left. "Was that Top?" He said to Kikwang. I looked at with with a confused look. "Seunghyun?" He asked. "Ah, yeah." Kikwang said. "You guys know him?" I ask. "Yeah, he's a friend of Yanggaeng's and Daniel's." Yunho told me. What? But he's a third year in high school and Yanggaeng and Daniel Oppa are well...older. But oh well friends are just friends.

My shift was over and so I went into the back room to gather my things. I grab my bag and then I leave. I walk out the door and I hear someone behind me, I look and it was Seunghyun. I bowed a little since he was still a high school sunbae. I swear he didn't even acknowledge me, like at all. And then. "I didn't know Yanggaeng and Daniel would hire a girl. Especially one who was dumb enough to wear a skirt to do the job." I turned to him appalled. "What did you say?" I asked but he started walking away. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" I said following him. He kept walking. "Yah, Choi Seunghyun!" I said without realizing what I had just done. "Bwoh?" He turned around to face me. "Yah? I am pretty sure I am older than you." He said. "And how would you know? What if I was the older one here?" I said. He walked closer to me. Wow, he was tall. He was like what, well I'm about 5'6", so he must be around 5'11"-6', he was just tall is all I know. "Are you older then?" He asked. "...No, but still!" I shouted at him. "Then shut up." He said turning back around. "YAH!" I shouted one more time. He turned around gave me a scary stare and just like that I ran away. What a guy!