31.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

So Yanggaeng, Daniel and the rest of YG were going to a party, we were all meeting at YG first. Walking in heels felt good, I hadn't been in heels for awhile and my feet were dying to put on a nice pair of heels. I get to YG and mostly all of them were already there. But they were all guys and I saw them running around looking at clothes. Ah, they came early to try out some clothes for the party. I wish I had that luxury here at YG, too bad the oppas only make men clothing. Anyways I see Jay Oppa first and so I walk over to him. "Oh good you're here Haeri. This one or this one?" Jay oppa said switching between two ties. I looked at the ties and chose the better one. "This one oppa." I said pointing at the one I liked. "Thank you Haeri, you're a life saver." Jay said kissing me on the cheeks.

I was making my way to the back room when I see Seunghyun in the corner of my eyes. He was getting dressed and in front of the mirror. I thought for a moment about whether or not I should go over to him, in the end I found myself walking over to him. "Here." I said helping him button up his shirt. I could feel his breath on my hands as I was doing so. "Don't make that face, it scares people, it almost made me not want to come over here." I took the tie that was set on the counter next to him and put it around him. This would be one of those moments but since we're not...it just doesn't feel like it should, would in the movies. Oh well. He is still as handsome as ever. "Are you all set?" I asked. "Yeah, that was the last of it." He said back. "Well let's go to the back then, everyone must be waiting."

Everyone greeted me as I walked in. "Wow Tao! Look at you! Cleaned up and in a suit!!" I smiled as I was making my way to him. "Right back at you." He said as I sat on the armchair's arm of where he was sitting. "I'm going to take these off since we're not going yet." I said sliding off my heels. "Tao, get me a cup of coffee." I said to Tao. "Why should I?" He retorted. "Go or I will..." I started. "Okay, okay!" He said getting up and actually getting me a cup. I slid down to the chair as Tao was coming back with my coffee. "I knew it." He said seeing that I was now sitting on the chair. I just laughed and grabbed my cup of coffee. We waited until everyone was here and then we all went to the party.

We were there for actually a long while, I was introduced to many people, chatted with them and whatever else. I hung around Tao and we walked around to explore for a while. "Wait." I said as I was falling behind him. He turned around and looked at me. "Sorry, these heels are killing me." I said walking over to Tao and grabbing a hold of his arm. "Since when was I your crutch?!" Tao asked. "If you move I will kill you." I said tightening my grip on his arm. "Okay, okay!" Tao said as we continued to walk. "Wow!" I said outloud as Tao and I stopped in front of the doors that led outside. "Let's go!" Tao smiled as we walked outside. It was gorgeous!! Lights everywhere, people in their dresses, their suits, everything. We walked onto the path when I stopped again. "My feet hurts!" I whined to Tao. "Then take them off." Tao said looking down at my feet. I slid off my heels and looked at Tao. "Seriously?!" He said looking at me, I smiled. Tao sighed and picked up my heels. "I love you!" I said to him with a smile. "You love who?!" Yanggaeng asked appearing in front of Tao and I alongside Seunghyun and Teddy. "Tao." I smiled. "And of course you Oppa!" I smiled at Yanggaeng. "Anyways, we're gonna go explore!" I said grabbing Tao and walking past the three of them. "What?!" I said to Tao as he was silent. "Nothing." Tao replied. "Say it. Best friends don't keep things to themselves." I said knowing what he wanted to say had to do with Seunghyun. "It's better I keep it to myself." Tao said. Eventually Tao went outside and I was by myself. I was walking when I stepped on something sharp. "Ouch." I yelped as I looked down at my foot. I had stepped on a glass fragment and it was stuck in my foot. "Aww ." I said as I looked away. I couldn't deal with blood and I didn't know what to do, do I take it out? What if I do that and it gets worse?! What am I supposed to do in a situation like this?! I slowly limped my way back from where I came. I was limping when I heard someone call my name. "What's wrong?!" I see Seunghyun walking towards me. "What's wrong?!" He asked again. I reached an arm out to grab his shoulder. "I think I stepped on glass." I said. "What?" Seunghyun said looking down towards my feet, he picked me up off my feet and walked past a few people to the nearest chair where he set me down.

"What are you going to do?!" I asked wanting to know since Seunghyun had my foot propped on his leg. "Taking it out." He said looking at me. "Is it going to hurt?" I ask wanting to know if I was going to have to gather my energy to bear the pain I was going to get. "No. It'll be fine." He said. "Are you sure?!" I said closing my eyes. "Done." He said in a quick second. I look down at him with the glass in his hand. Well that was quick. He put a bandage on it and then I got up. It felt a little weird and I wasn't walking normal but oh well. "Are you okay?!" Daniel asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Although I can't wear my heels now." I said. I limped my way towards the door when Seunghyun lifted me up off my feet again. "What are you doing?" I asked shocked. "Can't let you walk with a wound like that." He said following the others to their cars. I didn't know what to say so I said nothing as he slid me into Yanggaeng's car and was driven home.

Today I had plans with Seunghyun...I was very anxious. I didn't know what to expect, what to do or anything. It was going to be so weird...why am I even going out with him?! I am such a fool, love has turned me into such a fool. Seriously what am I doing?! I'm setting myself up for something bad.....forget it. For today, forget about everything, the past, the future, it all, just take today as it is and let everything happen, go with the flow and at least for today, don't care about the thoughts running around your mind, forget about the eyes judging you, forget it all. Take today as it is. Haeri, you can do this. 

 I was walking, sort of limping since it had been just a day since I stepped on that glass, over to where Seunghyun was and he was looking right at me. I didn't know what to do so I just waved and he gave a little wave back. "Hello, Seunghyun." I said as I was close enough. He just looked at me, must be because I called him by his real name. "How is your foot? You were limping a little." He asked. "It's fine." I said and then I noticed something on his ear. "What's this?" I said reaching over and taking the cigarette off his ear. I looked at it before looking at him, "You smoke?!" I asked. Had he taken up smoking. "Ah, yeah." He said reaching his hand out expecting his cigarette back. "Since when?" I asked still holding onto this cancer stick. "Few months back." He said realizing he wasn't going to get his cig back. "Is this the only one?!" I asked. He just looked at me. That must mean, no. "I am not going out with you until you hand them all over." I said reaching my hand out. "Do you know why these things are called cancer sticks?! They're bad for you! Now hand them over." I said. He reached into his pocket and took out his box of cigs. "Never again, okay!?" I said taking the box from him. "Say it!" I said waiting for him to say it. "For you, never again." He said. Why did he have to say that...for you, jeez. "Okay, well let's go!" I said throwing the box of cigs into a trash can. I get into the car and Seunghyun drives to wherever it was we were going.

While in the car I get a text and so I take my phone out and read it. "Where are you?!" "Let's go out!" "Haeri-ah!!!" "Answer now!!" The texts kept coming and coming until my phone rang. "Hello?" I answer. "HAERI-AH!! Why aren't you answering my texts?!" Tao cried out. "Jeez, if you would stop sending me texts and give me a minute or two to answer, I would have, stupid!" I said to him. "Well where are you?! What are you doing?! Let's go out!" He said. "I'm busy Tao." I replied. "Busy!? What are you doing?!" Tao asked. "I'm out with Seunghyun." I answered. Silence. "Well I'll talk to you later then." I said and then hung up. "Who was that?!" Seunghyun asked. "Tao." I replied. "What did he want?" Seunghyun asked. "He wanted to hang out." I answered. "...You're always with him." Seunghyun said. I look at him, is he jealous? "Tao is my best friend, nothing more, nothing less." I said looking out the window. "By the way, where are we going?" I ask wanting to know now. "I have reservations at a restaurant, figured we get something to eat before we set out for the day." He said. "Reservations?! You took the time to make reservations?! Am I dressed properly for this place?!" I asked. "You're fine." A smile appeared on his face for the quickest second. That's the first I've seen in a very long time. "It's good to see you smile." I said looking at him. He looked at me. We had each other's gaze until he looked back onto the road. We get to this restaurant shortly and we go inside to eat.Right when I get out the car I stop. My foot couldn't walk forward just yet. "You okay?" Seunghyun asked looking back at me. "Yeah, just the foot..." I said waiting for my foot to be able to walk forward. Seunghyun walked over to me and grabbed my hand and then walked forward. I followed, looking down at my hand in his.

We get inside and the waiter takes us to our table. "Wow." I found myself saying outloud. This restaurant was so classic, so clean, I could see why reservations would be needed. I wonder why Seunghyun even brought me to a place like this, I would have been fine with a small barbeque place. But I guess this place suits Seunghyun. We sat down and ordered. While eating I couldn't help but look at Seunghyun. Still today, he looks like a kid when eating. How does someone like him look so innocent eating? I wonder if I look that good when just eating. Probably not. "So innocent." The words slipped out quietly. "What?" Seunghyun asked looking up at me. "Ohh, nothing." I said looking down at my plate. "Still a weird girl." He gave a quick smile again. You look amazing when smiling, why did you lose such an amazing smile? "How have you been?" I asked. Sitting in silence was too awkward so might as well talk since we were, 'starting new'. "I've been okay, I guess." He answered. What to say next? "Oh. How is your song coming along?" I asked remembering I had listened shortly to his song. He looked at me for a few seconds before answering, "It's finished." "Really?! I'd love to hear it sometime!" I said actually wanting to hear his song. "...You will." He replied. Don't really know what that means but whatever. "Are you done? Ready to go?" I asked as I was done eating. "Yeah, let's go." He said getting up. We walked outside and back into his car. We drove to this beautiful path under beautiful trees and everything, it was absolutely gorgeous. I got out and followed Seunghyun onto the path. I walked forward because I was too excited and there were many things I wanted to see. A minute had passed when I turn to look back at Seunghyun who somehow looked...distracted or something, as if he was hiding something. I stop and look at him. "What are you doing?" I asked. He said nothing. I walk closer. "Are you hiding something?" I asked. "No." He said as smoke came out of his mouth. "Yah!!" I said quickly walking over to him. "Give it to me!" I said trying to grab  his hands but he kept them behind him. "You smell!!" I said outloud. I grabbed his arm tightly and brought it forward. I grabbed the cig from his hand and held it. "This is bad for you!" I said shaking the stick in front of him. "Sorry, it's just sort of hard to quit when I've been smoking for awhile now..." He said. I guess, I understood because I couldn't really expect him to quit in one day when he had been smoking for a few months now, it wasn't possible and I shouldn't have expected him to quit entirely, also not because I said so. "I really don't want you smoking though." I said.

He turned and looked at me, why did it feel strange? Of course he had something up his sleeve. "You can't really expect me to quit right here, right now but do you really want me to quit?" He asked. "Yes! Don't you know how bad smoking is for you?" I said still holding on to his cancer stick. "So you'll help me in any way to quit then?" He asked. This is getting stranger, why do I feel this is strange. "Yes." I hesitantly said. He reached out his hand and moved closer so I thought he wanted the cig but instead he kissed me. "This will do." He said moving back. I brought my fingers to my lips and just stared at him. Did he just kiss me? Yes, he did. "A kiss for every time I feel like I need a cig." He said. I had no words. "This will help me in quitting, you said you'd help right? Well this is the only way. You can throw that cig away." Seunghyun said walking forward, past me. Still speechless I was frozen. "Are you coming?!" I hear him call out from behind me. I snap out of it and threw threw what was left of the cig in my hand away and then I followed. When I caught up to him, "It's unreasonable." I said to him. He looked at me, "It's not fair, how is quitting smoking comparable to a kiss?" I asked. "Is it not?" Seunghyun said reaching into one of his pockets and taking out another cigarette. Where do those things keep coming from?! Does he have them hidden all over his body?! True addict! He lit the cig and was about to put the cig into his mouth. I grabbed his wrist, "Don't do it." I said looking at how close the cig was to his mouth. He probably thinks he won...I grab the stick from his hand and bring it closer to my mouth. "How about everytime you smoke, I'll have to smoke too." I said inching the stick closer to my lips. He just looked at me. "You think I won't do it huh!" I said, well I'll show you! I set the cig between my lips and took in a puff, my first puff. I coughed immediately after puffing it out. "That's disgusting!!" I said still coughing. Seunghyun just laughed. This man! Just as I was about to thrown the stick down Seunghyun grabbed it from my hands and brought it to his lips. "Don't!" I said. "Then you know what needs to be done." He said looking at me. "Fine, if you want to die, then do it! I don't care!" I said walking away. "If you say so." I heard him say from behind me. I slowed down, awww crap! I turn around and walk back towards him, of course I care, who would want anyone to die?! I take the stick from his hand and dropped it to the floor, I placed my hands on his shoulder and before I gave him his kiss, "This is unreasonable." 

 

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————

 

YAY, an update!! Well hope you enjoyed it. :)))))))))))))))))