12.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

I didn't work together so I pulled on a hi-low skirt. I walked to school like usual and sat at my seat like usual. Everything was normal and there seemed like nothing different was going to happen but Junhyung came by to talk to me again. "Do you work today?" He asked. "No I don't." I said. "Well then, are you busy today?" He asked. "Nope." I said back. "Well you're busy now." He smiled. "What?" I asked not really understanding. "We have plans today." He smiled again. "Oh? Do we?" I asked. "Yep, so see you at the front of school after school today." He said walking back to his seat. I looked at him confused but then turned back around because class was starting. 

School ended and so I don't know. Junhyung told me to meet him out front and that we had plans. I was excited but I didn't know what to expect. I slowly gathered my things and made my way out to the front of the school. I for some reason thought I would be waiting for him but I was sort of surprised when I saw him standing there by himself. I mean, wasn't it usually the girls waiting? Especially for someone like him? What a man, to be waiting for the girl. "Ready?" He smiled when he saw me. Sooo handsome. >.< "Yeah." I said as he led the way out of the school grounds. We were walking to the bus stop and we were waiting for the bus. "By the way, what are we doing Junhyung?" I asked because I was curious as to what exactly our plans were. He smiled, "Just for some fun. You said you'd hang out with me and since you never did, you owe me your day today." I looked at him, how is it that I am out with such a great guy. "Plus as a fellow classmate, I just want to get to know you better." I can't believe this, the day I'd get to hang out with Junhyung has finally come.

We got off the bus and the first thing we did was get something to eat. I ordered something very spicy because I love spicy foods and was really craving for some. "Are you sure you can handle all that heat." He asked after hearing my order. "I have been craving for something really spicy lately and I'm going to take that chance while I can." I smiled putting my straw into my cup of water. "Tell me about yourself." He said. Hmm...where to begin and how to say it all? "Well...I grew up in Seoul. I lived here until middle school? And then me and my parents moved to a smaller city, more like town and we stayed there until well now. We came back because my dad was offered a job here and so we all just decided to move back." I said. "Ohhh. What town did you move to?" He asked as our food came. "We had moved to...OH?!" No way!!! I got up and went to who it was I was seeing.

"Kai!" I said surprised that I was actually seeing him after moving to Seoul. Kai turned around and saw me, "Oh?! Haeri?" He said just as surprised as I had. "What are you doing here in Seoul?" I asked. "I moved here! A while after you had moved, my parents told me we were moving to Seoul as well." He said. "Wow! How have you been?! You look great and I see you've traded in your red for brown." I said pointing at his head. "Ahhaha, yeah, needed a change. Just like you. But I've been great, how have you been? I see you have been doing well. Still sewing?" He asked. "I have been great and yes, I am still sewing." I smiled back at him, never had I thought I'd see him again. "Ah, I should get back. It was really nice seeing you again Kai." I smiled waving good-bye at him. "Back at you. See ya." He smiled. I walked back to Junhyung. "Who was that?" He asked. "Ahh, sorry, he's a friend from the town I had moved to. We were in a class of 6 and well he was one of them. Just never thought I'd see him again." I said taking a bite of my food. "Sooo yummy!" I said eating another mouthful. After a while the heat was kicking in. "You're turning red." Junhyung said. "I know, my lips and tongue are burning but I really want to keep eating, it's so spicy but so good." I said eating more. All he did was laugh. After a few more minutes. "I'm going to die!" I said sitting there in pain. I drank all of my water and it didn't help. "I need someone cool to drink...let's go before I die." I said getting up to pay but Junhyung stopped me and said, "This is on me." "Are you sure? I can pay. I'd sort of feel bad." I said. "Yeah...if you really feel bad you can buy us smoothies or something." He said. "Oh! Okay!" I said agreeing. He paid and then we moved on and were walking to buy something cold, hopefully to get rid of this heat. I decided I wanted ice cream and so I bought two ice creams, one for me and one for him. It took a while but eventually the heat was gone.

"Finally! So much better. It was so worth it...I think I want some more." I said remembering the heat but also how delicious it was. Junhyung laughed and we just kept walking. "Tell me about yourself! Since I told you about me!" I said. We stopped and well, basically just sat on the grass. "Well...I was born and raised in Seoul..." He went silent. I guess he didn't know what to say. "What's your passion?! The thing you love doing most?!" I asked hoping it'll help him in talking about himself. "...Music. I have a passion for music. Not many know this but I write music." He said. "Really? What kind of music? So you sing then?" I asked surprised that he was into music and even wrote it. "I mostly rap but it's basically about whatever. Whenever I have a pen in my hand and paper in front of me, I somehow find myself writing and it eventually turns into music." He smiled. Wow, he must be great at it then. "I haven't really told this to anyone, Haeri, you're the first." He said looking at me. I didn't really know what to say. Me? I was the first person to know that he has such a passion for music? I was quite honored. To be told I'm the first to know something like this from a crush made me feel...a little special..."What's your passion?" He asked. "That one is simple, Fashion." I smiled. "I can tell, you're always looking great everyday." He said. "Yeah, it started with sewing and ever since I knew how to sew fashion has been the biggest part of my life." I said. "We're lucky you know. Not everyone finds their passion at such a young age." He said. "I agree completely. I'm so glad to have found my passion so early on." I said. We did a few more things and then it all ended.

I went to sleep with a smile on my face. A weakness I have is not thinking about other things when doing one thing, I'm so focused and into one thing/situation that I don't think about the outside world, what it contains, what happens outside and who it involves...