28.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

As my eyes closed I saw Bom...I pushed Seunghyun away. "If this is another game, I don't want to be a part of it! Leave me alone and just go be with Bom! She is the one you love, isn't she?!" I ran and ran and continued to run. What the hell is he doing?! I bet this is just another game. Pulling me back in and ripping my heart out again, well guess what it's not going to happen! I laid right onto my bed and looked at the clothes I was wearing. His hoodie...well it doesn't really remind me of him anymore, it's already lost it's scent, it's essence of Seunghyun, it's really just a hoodie now...a hoodie I fell asleep in.

School was school. I heard that Jiyeon had moved and so transferred school, that's too bad because it would have been nice to see her and see how she was doing. But then again I didn't want to come running back into her life, especially if she had been doing fine without me. Even though I left for my reasons and she knows that I should have explained more to her but it's okay. I hope she's doing well. I was walking to class when I see Kai and so I walk over to where he was, "Kai?" I said soon seeing Hara. Hara rolled her eyes at me. She just never quits does she. "We're going to talk about tonight." I said to him. "Sorry." Kai said getting up. Hara gave a face as if she couldn't believe I knew Kai too. Kai and I walk over to the rest. I gave Kris a kiss and then sat down. "So we're planning on going to the club tonight." I said to everyone. "Yeah! I feel like dancing my off!" Lizzy said. "I'm always up for dancing!" Kai said. "Not only that it's masquerade themed tonight!" Jieun said excitedly. We all agreed to go and to make things a little more fun we all decided to go separate and see if we can find each other there, in our masks. We were friends so we should be able to know right? Well we were going to see soon.

I put on my dress, my mask and then sort of went early because I wanted to see if I could notice who was who and whatnot. I get there and was indeed the first one there out of our group. I watched and was on the look out for everyone, I wonder if I'm going to know anyone. I went up to the second floor to have a better view. Oh, Jieun and Seungho! That's not fair, they came together! Oh, that's obviously Lizzy. There goes Tao, if anyone were to notice me I bet it's Tao, it better be him, best friends should just know! There's Kris! It's hard not to notice him.  I should go make my appearance. I walked around all of them but no one seemed to know! Maybe I should be a little more obvious, I blatantly walked in front of them but no one stopped me. What is this?! I notice a few of them getting together, can they really not tell? I mean, I think it's obvious. I took a seat on a stool and looked at everyone, they all look great but they're so going to get it later! I sat there for a while when someone tapped me from behind. I turn around and...

Tabi...he knows? Maybe he thinks I'm someone else. I just smiled at him and then turned around. He must think I'm just someone else, no way he would know it's me. It's not possible. "Haeri." I heard him say. No way...he turned me all the way around to face him. Standing before me was Seunghyun. The first person to notice it's me is Seunghyun? How? Kris is my boyfriend and he didn't even know it was me, why would Seunghyun know? It's not possible, I was all just a game to him how would he know it was me, he would have just forgotten me but he knows...He grabbed onto my hand and pulled me off the stool. No. I released my hand from his and went towards the stage, I went as far as I could, to where it was crowded. I sort of danced where I was standing with the people around me. I could feel a guy's hands going up my skirt but he was pushed away and I was being dragged away, by Tabi. I couldn't believe this. What is going on? What is this? What is ...Seunghyun doing right now?I needed to know so I didn't fight back, I just followed him to wherever he was going. He led me upstairs to a room. I walked towards the small balcony and sat on a chair facing the view as he went to do whatever it was he was doing. I looked out at the dark night sky, with the lights all around. I wonder what he is doing right now, I wonder why I am even here. What am I doing here? Is this really how I'd be acting if some guy I was in love with played me like a fool, made me love him only to tell me it was all a lie, to follow him here when he already has a fiance, a fiance who told him about this wish and he did it? What if this is a continuation of this game? What if Bom is planning this? I'm such a damn fool. Get up and leave, right now. My legs didn't move. Come on Haeri! This guy if a jerk, get up and leave! Still not moving. Get on your feet and go Haeri, are you going to wait for him to tell you, you're just a game again?! I put one foot down but the other didn't move. Don't be scared! He does nothing to you if you just get up and leave first. Still sitting down looking at the now pitch black world...Haeri, you stupid girl...

Tabi appears right before my eyes, my now welled up eyes. He takes his hands and wipes the tears...I slapped away at his hands, I felt myself falling backwards. Oh no I was falling...I closed my eyes. I heard the thud of the chair hit the ground, I open my eyes to see myself in the arms of Tabi, his arms around my waist, my head against his shoulder. Pull yourself away... I wanted to push him away, I grabbed onto his shirt but instead of pushing him, I clenched tightly onto shirt. I can't. I remember this all too well...being in his arms. I felt myself suddenly shivering from the cold, he opened his coat and pulled me in closer. I felt warm being in his embrace. My nose brushed against his neck...skin...I moved in closer, it's been awhile since I've felt him. He seems to be even colder than I am...I look up at him, my fingers went up to touch his face, cold. He looked at me with those eyes of his, they're somehow different now, it's like they've lost the fire to them. I pulled him closer to me, he's lost the natural warmth in him, his color, himself. My arms went on his shoulder, our cheeks were touching, I whispered into his ears, "What's happened to you?" He moved back and looked at me. My eyes moved down to his lips...my fingers ran across them...I may have given him a light kiss on the lips, it just happened on its own. 

What are you exactly doing? Don't tell me you still love him. No I don't, I thought I didn't but with him in front of me like this, why does it feel different? He's going to play you again. Why don't you ask about Bom? Ask him where Bom is, I bet you she's watching everything right now, I mean she is his fiance afterall. His fiance...I quickly got up and was going towards the door. "Haeri, wait." I heard him say. "It's really not nice. Whatever you're trying to do, it's not nice. You've already broken my heart, do you really need to do it again? I really can't handle this. So please don't, aren't you kind enough to let me go? Besides you seem to love Bom, she is your fiance afterall. I know you're doing all of this for her, just stop messing around with me. My heart can't take it, not when it once, really did completely belong to you. You may have been messing with me before but I really did love you, I guess that was what you were after. You've done it, just stop." I said as I was opening the door. "Hasn't it crossed your mind at least once, that I really do love you?" He asked. I turn my head. "No." I left. Why would it? You made it clear that I was just a game, Bom made it clear, she was and is your fiance, why would you ask someone to marry you if you don't love them? You must have loved, love Bom in order to ask her.

"There you are!" I heard Kris's voice. "I've been looking all over for you! Where were you?" He asked. "Babo! I walked past you and the others plenty of times and you just ignored me! Did you really not know which girl was your girlfriend?" I said to Kris. "Sorry babe!!!" He said walking over to hug me. "This makes me sad, you know." I said to him. If you had noticed me I would not have seen Seunghyun...it's not his fault Haeri, don't blame Kris for something he didn't know about. "Sorry...I am a bad boyfriend..." He said with a sad face. I laughed. "Well just don't do it again. If you do, I will break up with you." I said. "Okay! Come on, the others are waiting. By the way, you look beautiful." He whispered into my ear. He takes my hand and we walk to where the others were. I looked back...I don't know why, I just did...Seunghyun wasn't there.

"What do you have to say to me?" I said to Tao as we were in the backroom. I was on break and I made Tao come in for awhile so that I could talk to him, well maybe yell is the better word. "Sorry!" He cried out. "Beg on the floor for my forgiveness." I said to him. He got on the floor and did it. I was laughing inside. "What is this?" Jiyong oppa said coming in...followed by Yanggaeng and of course, Seunghyun. "Yeah, what is going on behind the doors at YG?" Yanggaeng asked. "She's punishing me hyung!" Tao said running and hiding behind Yanggaeng oppa. "Tattle-tell!" I shouted at Tao. "It's like kids are in the room." Jiyong oppa laughed. "Tao, what did you do to Haeri?" Yanggaeng asked. "Ha!" I said towards Tao. "Why are you siding with her?" Tao asked. "What did he do?" Yanggaeng asked. "I'm curious now too." Jiyong said. "Well last night we went to the club, the masquerade themed one and I saw him, I knew it was him but he didn't know it was me, even though I blatantly walked right in front of him a few times! What kind of best friend is that?!" I told them. "I said I was sorry! I mean it just wasn't me, it was all of our other friends too." Tao said still hiding behind Yanggaeng. "Which is worse! I knew all of you guys yet none of you guys knew me!!!! I need new friends, especially a new best friend!" I said getting more angry. "Haeri, I give you permission to do as you please to Tao here." Yanggaeng smiled. "WHY?!" Tao shouted. "Come here!" I said running over to Tao and putting him in, my version of a headlock. "Haeri, you do need new friends." Yanggaeng said. "I agree." I said pushing Tao onto the floor. "Hey! Stop! Okay I get it! I'm sorry! I won't make this mistake again!" Tao said. "You better not, I guess everyone deserves a second chance." I said letting go of Tao and taking a seat on the sofa. I catch a glimpse of Seunghyun...the only one who noticed me at the time. "Ouch. By the way, if you did this to your best friend what did you do to your boyfriend? Did you kill Kris? Is that why I haven't heard from him since then?!" Tao said. "How did you know? Kris is in a million pieces in a suitcase in my bedroom." I said with my most serious face. Everyone was silent. "Ahahahah, just kidding...or am I?" I looked at everyone, "Want to try me?" I said looking at Tao last. Tao got up and ran out of YG. "Wow, never knew you had this side to you." Jiyong smiled. "Just stay on my good side, if not...you might end up in a million pieces next to Kris." I said getting up to go back to work.