32.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

I was working when Jiyong oppa walked in with Chaerin unnie. "Haeri!" A smiling Chaerin said walking towards me. "Hello, unnie. What are you two doing here?" I asked. "Just to hang out for awhile." Chaerin said. "Oh by the way, are you going over to Top's later tonight?" Jiyong asked. "Ah, yeah." I answered. "Good! I need a night of fun with my friends!" Chaerin smiled. "Meaning, she's going all out tonight." Jiyong laughed walking away. Chaerin gave him a face and then looked back at me. "Anyways, how are you and Top?" Chaerin asked. "...We're good." I said, so I guess they all know then, well if they didn't, they were going to find out tonight when I appear at his place. "I really like you, you know that? And Top really likes you too." Chaerin said. It was getting a bit strange. "I have to get back to work unnie." I said hoping she'd leave since I didn't really want to talk about it. "Just listen to your heart and everything will be clear." She smiled and then walked away. I still wonder if they knew about it, no they couldn't have, if they knew he was playing me they wouldn't have treated me so kindly back then and even now. I went back to working.

I was making my way to Seunghyun's place when I hear my name. I turn around and it was Junhyung. "It is you!" He smiled walking towards me. "Oh, hello Junhyung." I said surprised that he was in front of me. We do go to the same school but I barely saw him, we were in different classes and I was always doing my own thing, he doing his and so this was the first time I had seen him since, well the incident with Hara I believe. "Where are you headed at this time of the night?" I asked him. "I was just walking around, getting some fresh air." He said. "Are you busy right now? Want to get something to eat?" He added. "...I was actually heading somewhere...but sure, since we haven't seen each other for some time, I guess we could get something to eat." I said. "Great! Come on, I know a fantastic place around the corner here." He said. We went on our way to this place and just chatted about what eachof us had been busy with. We ate, chat some more and before I knew it, 2 hours had passed. "I really have to get going." I said to Junhyung. "So soon?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm already late." I said. "Sorry, where were you headed anyways?" He asked. "Just to a friend's, since it's Friday night and everything." I said to him. He walked with me for a few seconds when he said, "I heard you and Kris aren't together anymore." "Ah, yeah, we broke up." I said remembering kind, sweet Kris. "Well then, if you ever have time, we should hang out." Junhyung smiled. "Sounds like your asking me out on a date." I jokingly said. "Well, you never know what'll happen." He said. I looked at him for a second before turning away, really sounds like he's asking me out on a date now. "Well, gotta run! We should definitely get together again soon." He said running off. That was weird. I get to Seunghyun's place and knock on the door. No one answered, I heard laughing, talking and music, must be too loud for them. I try to see if the door was open and it was, I walk in and heard noise coming from the living room.

I walk towards the living room and everyone was there. I looked around and saw him, he was smiling. I felt a happiness sweep by me seeing his smile. I found myself with a stupid smile as well. You're stupid, Haeri. I turn around and wanted to put my things away before I said hi to the others. I go upstairs and towards Seunghyun's room. I try the door but it was locked. I was about to open the door to the next room but before I did so, I heard noises coming from inside...like noises. I stood frozen in front of the door, are people really having at a party?!?! My legs wouldn't move. It took a clang coming from downstairs for me to turn away. Right when I turned away I saw Seunghyun coming up the stairs. "Haeri!" He said walking towards me. He must have known what was going on in the room because he laughed and pulled me towards his room. "You can put your stuff in my room." He said taking the key out of his pocket. "Who is in there?!" I said still looking at the other room. "Wait, nevermind I don't want to know." I said, Seunghyun just laughed. "Really? This happens?" I said not believing it..."I guess I shouldn't be acting so innocent, of course this happens." I said following Seunghyun into his room. "That is why I keep my door locked." He said. "That's smart of you." I said setting my things down. "By the way, sorry for being late, I ran into a friend." I said. "At least you're here now." He said. "Come on, everyone is waiting." He said.

"Haeri!!" Everyone shouted as soon as they saw me. I got a few hugs, a few kisses on the cheek (they were drunk). I had like 5 shots in a row because they said it was the penalty for coming late. They just wanted me dead and I had a feeling I was going to be tonight. We played a few drinking games and for some reason I kept losing...let me tell you, it was a damn conspiracy! They planned it and it was too late when I realized it, I had already taken roughly 6 more shots and I was not in my right mind anymore. I was being silly with the girls when I got up and followed some of them outside.

I stumbled outside and I saw Seunghyun turn to look at me. I must have looked like a fool, because I was flushed from the alcohol and stumbling. I took a seat on top of In Na's lap and saw what everyone was doing outside. I saw Dong Wook, hugging Han Byul with a cig in his mouth, Jiyong also had one in his mouth and was handing one to Chaerin. I turn to look at Seunghyun. I was searching for a cig when he said, "I'm not smoking." He said revealing his hands to me. "So you're the reason Top isn't smoking?" I heard Dong Wook say, I turn to look at him and he had a smile on his face. "This whole time, he didn't even smoke once." I just looked at Seunghyun, so he really wasn't smoking?

We all went back inside and had a few more drinks it was around 2am when everyone was leaving. I was sitting on the floor with the sofa behind me, I tried to get up and leave but my body was gone, there was no way I was going to be able to get up and leave. "Take good care of her!" I heard Han Byul saying before she and Dong Wook left. My eyes closed and opened when I heard, "Haeri." I open my eyes and see Seunghyun looking down at me. "...I'm hungry." I said. Seunghyun laughed. My eyes shut again. I opened them when Seunghyun was shaking me awake, "Food's ready." He said. I looked at the table in front of me and there was a bowl of stir fry. Food! I instantly got up and made my way towards the table. I began eating, "I'm hungry, but too tired to eat..." I said as my eyes were closing, holding a spoonful of the delicious stir fry. I just heard Seunghyun laughing. "It's good to hear you laugh again." I found myself saying, laying my head down on the table. "Time to sleep."

I woke up needing to pee and so I got up, went to the bathroom and then back to the room only to see Seunghyun sitting by the window. "Oh God, you scared me." I said looking at him. "What time is it?" I asked. I feel like crap. "4:20." He said. "This is going to be horrible later." I said knowing the hangover I was going to have later was going to be like hell. "What are you still doing up?" I asked. "Couldn't sleep." He answered. "Nice view by the way." I said making my way towards him and then taking a seat next to him on the window sill. "Do you mind if I open it a little?" I asked wanting some fresh air. "Go ahead." He said. I slightly opened the window, there was a slight chill but it felt great. I looked over at Seunghyun who was quiet. "What are you thinking?" I asked him. "...You know, I had endured it a lot tonight." He said. What? Endured what? What is he talking about? "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "...I had wanted to smoke all night." He said. "And?" I asked. He doesn't mean that he.... "You know what I'm talking about." He said looking at me. "You're not serious right?" I asked hoping he say yeah, he was just joking. He just looked at me and I knew instantly he was serious. But I guess, I mean Dong Wook had said Seunghyun hadn't smoked all night even though they did. He did a great job, I guess giving him his kiss wouldn't kill me. "Close your eyes then." I said and he did. I moved in and gave him a quick peck and then got up. "I had not smoked all night, I think it was about 6 times." Seunghyun said looking at me still. This guy!

I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. I looked down at him and him up at me. "Thank you for not smoking." I said leaning down to his lips. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me in a little closer. I moved my lips away. Our foreheads, noses remain touched and we stayed like this seconds longer before I moved away. I was making my way towards the bed when something told me to look back, I did and I saw a smile appear on Seunghyun's face, his fingers on his lips with a smile on. His smile was precious. I want you to stay smiling. My lips turned into a smile upon seeing his smile, seeing him like this. I couldn't help but feel this way as he was feeling more like himself. I slid onto his bed and fell asleep. I woke up with the horrible hangover I had expected. I got up to throw up a few times but went back to bed because with this hangover, I was going no where. I got up later feeling better, feeling good enough to go home and so I got up, got my things and left. I would have said bye to Seunghyun but I heard the shower running so I just left him a note saying I had left. I went home and well just slept some more.

 I got up to my phone, 'I'm outside, come out.' Seunghyun was outside? I got up, pulled on a sweater and then went outside. There he was standing. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Let's go for a walk." He said walking forward. So he came all the way here because he wanted to go on a walk? "Coming?" He stopped, turned back and looked at me. Well since he came all the way over here, it wouldn't hurt. I followed him. "Where are we going?" I asked after a minute or two of walking in silence. He said nothing. Does he not hear me or is he ignoring me? I stopped and just stood still waiting to see what he would do. He walked on by himself for about 30 seconds before stopping and looking back. "What are you doing?" He asked walking back to where I was. "What were you doing?! If you're going to ignore me and leave me by myself, I'm going home." I said turning back ready to head home since this walk was leading to nowhere. "Sorry." He grabbed my hand. I turn to face him, "Come on." He said slowly walking forward and pulling me with. "What are we doing anyways? Where are you taking me?" I asked as we continued to walk onward hand in hand. "We're just walking." Seunghyun said. So he means, "As in really just taking a walk? With no destination?" I asked. "Yep, just a simple night walk." He said. That's strange, we were just walking to walk? We weren't even going anywhere? So he came all the way to my house because he wanted to go on a walk? He must have something up his sleeve. "What do you have planned?! Is this a trick?!" I said stopping. "Can't we just go on a walk? I wanted some fresh night air, that's it." He said pulling me forward. Seriously?!?!?! "Then why didn't you go on a walk yourself? Why come get me?!" I asked not understanding why he came get me to go on just a walk, a walk he could simply go on his on. "I mean you can go on a walk by yourself. You are a man aren't you? Or are you scared of the night to? I don't get it. You mean to tell me you came to my house just to get me to go on a walk with you?! I really don't get it." I said not really thinking and just saying whatever was coming into mind. "I just wanted to go on a walk with you, maybe I shouldn't have come." Seunghyun laughed. He came to get me because he just wanted to take a walk with me? Who does that? "Better now?" He asked. You're strange. "I guess." I said as we continued on our walk.

We were sitting down on the grass with our backs against a tree. It was a little strange, going on a walk that was really just a walk, I hadn't done something so simple in awhile. It was strange but it wasn't too bad either. I turn to see what Seunghyun was doing beside me and he had his eyes closed. "Are you sleeping!?" I asked poking his forehead. His head fell onto my shoulder. "Liar." I said, he wasn't sleeping, right?! After a few seconds I didn't feel comfortable in this position anymore so I took his head and set it on my lap. I looked down at his side profile. So peaceful looking. My fingers brushed past his cheeks and up to his hair. He turned and was now facing me, still sleeping. Looking down at him my fingers went down to his face, his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his jawline, his lips. He opened his eyes as soon as my tears fell down onto his face. I turned away not knowing where and when these tears came from. Seunghyun sat up and placed one hand on my cheek, wiping the tears away. He looked me in the eyes before pulling me in to him, I buried my face into his shoulder. Walking back I slid my hand into his first. You're a fool Haeri, a really big fool and what's sad is you're going to stay a fool.

 

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————

 

I'm a horrible author, I know. T_T So sorry!!