11.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

Well, everyone packed up and we were all ready to leave. We all boarded the plane, said our goodbyes and off we went. I went home to my parents waiting for me. They had called to say they wanted to take me out to eat so right when I got home, I put my things away and then dad drove us to a restaurant. Once there and seated the questions rolled in. "How was Paris?" Dad asked. "It was beautiful." I said. "Had fun?" Mom asked. "Sure did. Oh and Yanggaeng Oppa and Daniel Oppa made a dress inspiried by me! They had me walk the runway in it! It was so beauiful, I wish you guys could have seen it! This was the first dress they ever made, the first female clothing they have made and I was so happy to be wearing it!" I excitedly told them. "Really? Wow, you must show us the pictures." Mom said. "I will!" I said. We talked for a while longer and then we left. We hadn't been out for the longest time and this was fun. I was at home finishing up what I had to for school tomorrow. 

I was in the mood to wear heels so I decided to just wear them. Ever since the runway my feet were aching to be in heels again. I was walking to school, yes in my heels, a girl's gotta know how to walk in heels. :) Well I wasn't the best, but I had to get use to it so I decided to start today. So yeah, I get to school, get to my seat and well nothing was different. It felt so weird, to had been in Paris just yesterday, for the weeked and then coming back like nothing happened. It felt like a dream. Well I was just sitting, waiting for class to start when Junhyung came by and greeted me. "Hello Haeri. You look great today, well you always do." He smiled. "Oh thank you." I shyly smiled. He just complemented me. My crush did. It felt amazing. I was expecting to see Hara but for some reason she didn't. It felt weird not having her show up to take Junhyung away. "Well what are you doing today?" He asked. "I have to work." I said. "Seems like you're a busy girl. We should hang out sometimes, the two of us. Maybe I'll stop by YG today, when do you get off?" He asked. "I have been busy lately. I actually work until close." I said. Just the two of us? I would love to!!! It would be fun to just hang out and get to know him. Too bad I worked. Hara came in the classroom, looked at Junhyung and the two went off to their seats. It's like he asked me out on a date...he has Hara, I'm so crazy, he probably just wants to go out as friends. Well that wasn't a bad idea either. I wonder when I'll be able to take up his offer.

Lunch came and I met up with Jiyeon like usual. "Jiyeon?" I said. "Yes, unnie?" She said. "Don't you ever want to hang out with others, other than me? I mean don't you have friends in your class? It's okay with me if you do." I said to her because we always did hang out during lunch, I didn't want to keep her from her friends if she really wanted to hang out with them. "Oh, no I don't want to spend this time with anyone other than you unnie! I mean, I can hang out with them all the other times but lunch seems to be the only time I ever get to see you or just hang out. Plus, you were my first friend at this school!" She smiled. Awww such a cute girl. "Do you have a boyfriend Jiyeon? You're such a cute girl, you'd make all the boys fall for your charm." I smiled. "Ahaahha, no I don't have a boyfriend. But there is this one really nice guy I have been talking too." She shyly said. So cute. "Really? What's his name?" I asked. "His name is, Daehyun. He's a really nice boy." She said. "Aww." I said at how cute she was talking about this boy she liked. "Unnie, do you have a boyfriend? Maybe we could double date." She giggled. "Ahahah, I don't have a boyfriend, and I would love to have a double date with you." I smiled. "You really don't have a boyfriend? Unnie, you're so beautiful and stylish, you could probably have anyone. You know who you match?" She said. "Who?" I wanted to know. "In my eyes, you and Seunghyun sunbae make a really awesome couple." She smiled. Seunghyun...the memories of what happend played in my mind.

Lunch ended, school ended and I was making my way to work. I worked my shift and in the middle of it I felt someone looking at me. I knew exactly who it was, there was only one person who could do this. I didn't want to turn and look but the urge was growing and growing so I ended up turning and seeing him. "My first kiss..." I thought I had given him his first kiss. I couldn't believe it when those words came out of his mouth. But that changed when..."Is probably what you're thinking huh?" He said. I looked at him blankly. "How would it be that this would be your first kiss? Falling on top of me and having our lips touch, don't tell me you planned it?" He said. "What? No! I didn't plan this!" I said quickly getting up and off of him. I saw a smile cross his face. "But this is your first kiss?" He asked. I said nothing because sadly it was. "I see." He said getting up. "Since I'm your first kiss, maybe I should give you a real first kiss." He said moving closer to me. "No!" I said covering my face expecting him to grab my hands, remove them from my face and give me a 'real kiss' but nothing happened. I removed my hands off my face and he was in the bathroom. I quickly left his room and made my way to my room. I packed my things and well yeah, didn't talk to him after that. I felt my face flush and I quickly turn around and get back to my work. This guy...awkward! Ugh, why me? I don't like this part in the movies! T_T Anyways, work ended and I went to grab my things before leaving. I walk out the door and well he was there. 

I was too embarrased to say anything or even do anything so I sort of just walked away even though I knew he was waiting for me. I stopped inside a snack store to get some juice. I paid for, and there he was, at the door, looking at me. Shy, I looked away and just walked past him out of the door. I kept walking and I heard him following me. I don't know what to do! Do I say something? Do something? What? I turn around and see him standing there. I turn back around and just tell myself to calm down. Calm down. You're not making anything better by feeling this way. So I calmed down and walked on. Boy were my feet feeling the pain now. I must have not noticed it since I was too worried about Seunghyun but now that I was calm, my feet were in pain. I wanted to stop but that would mean talking to Seunghyun so I just kept walking, well, limping. After a few more feet it was too much and I needed a break. I took a break on a bench nearby and took off my heels. Seunghyun walked by and sat next to me. UGH! So awkward! "Why are you following me?" I asked. "You were limping the whole time, you know." He said. "Was I really? I was just trying to get use to wearing heels. But i'm definitely feeling the pain now." I said. "Are you still thinking about our little kiss?" He asked. "No! Just stop talking about it. It was..." And like that, I felt something on my lips and I saw his face close to mine. I don't know why but my eyes closed...he put his hand on my back and pulled me in. That's when I pushed him back. "What was that for?!" I asked with my face burning. "Since I'm your first kiss, I just wanted to make sure it was a worthy kiss." He smirked. Oh this guy! I slid on my heels and got up to walk away but I sort of lost my balance and found my hand in his. I looked at him and all he did was smile. He interlocked his fingers with mine and well...we may have walked on hand in hand.

He took me home and then left. I went inside, to my room and thought about what just happened. I touched my lips, looked at my hands and everything replayed in my hand. Why did I even let him do that? Why did I not let go of his hand? Did this seriously just happen? What does this mean? Does he like me? What is going on? My head was hurting just from thinking about this so I got up and tried to do homework but failed. Eventually I just fell asleep. What does this all mean?!