1.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

As I was looking through my closest I was thinking about what to wear. I wanted something loud, something bold but at the same time not so loud since it was the very first day and I didn't want to be too overwhelming. I decided on this.

tumblr_lvyvinBNJP1qmmcd2o1_500.jpg

Simple yet it would get me noticed. I hope, because I don't have any idea how other students dress like. But I was satisfied. That's what I needed! Shoes!! I couldn't make shoes so of course the amount of shoes I had was low. Guess I know what I'm spending my money on later today. I put on a pair of black flats and get to school. It was walking distance so I just walked. I walk through the entrance of Byungtae High School. I looked around and well here and there, there were people dressed decently. I was fine with what I wore after seeing how everyone else dressed. Okay let me clear this up, yes, who am I to judge other's clothing when I personally had a bad past with it, well it's different now, I happen to love clothing, more like fashion and I made my own clothes and so it just came to me naturally. Plus I would never make fun of anyone for what they wore, if I honestly felt it was a bad choice of clothing and they asked me I wouldn't have a problem telling them, to their face what they could have done better. I was helping not being a . Okay back to school, I notice a few eyes on me and a few whispers as I walked past a few people. I expected that so no biggie. What I didn't expect was what happened next. Gasp!

I was in the hallway looking for my class when I see Junhyung in front of me walking towards me. No way!! My heart beat a little bit faster. Is he going to notice me? Will he know that it's me? Do you think he will know? He smiled at me! He knows! He remembers! I smiled back at him and was about to say something when I hear a voice. A girl's voice. Oh yes. You guessed it, it was her voice. Goo Hara.

"Junhyungie! We're in the same class again!" She squealed.

"Oh? Again? Fantastic." Junhyung said putting his arm around her and entering the class that was a few feet in front of me.

Don't forget that I am a girl and even though things happened, he was still my first crush and a few of my feelings remained with him and so I might have got a little too excited a little too quickly. I checked my schedule and I looked at the sign above the door Junhyung and Hara just went into. Oh. Fantastic. This has definitely turned into a movie. I walk into class and everyone was quiet.

"Who is she?" "Whoa, she's new." "Look at her!" "Wow!" "Damn!" "I wonder who she is, I've never seen her before." "Let's go introduce ourselves!"

Ahhh, those questions. Of course. I was looking for a seat when one of the guys hit the guy in front of him and he left.

"Here you go miss." He said offering the seat.

"Thank you." I smiled gladly taking the seat.

Boys will be boys, what can you do? I sat there as a few people found their way to me and started introducing themselves. I smiled, nodded and listened. It was a different feeling than I had ever felt before, it felt kind of nice but me being me, I knew the world wasn't as nice as they seemed on the outside.

"Take your seats everyone." An older man said.

I'm guessing he was the teacher. Mr. Jung, he said his name was.

"I just remembered, there is a new student here. A...Kim Haeri? Where are you Kim Haeri?" He said.

"Nae, that is me." I said raising my hand.

"Ahh, there you are. Mind coming to the front and properly introduce yourself?" He asked.

"Ne, Ne Seonsangnim." I said getting up and going to the front.

"Here you go." He said giving me a chalk.

I write my name on the board.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Haeri ibnida." I bowed.

Everyone said hello back. I get a where are you from, what school did you go to, how old are you, and whatnot.

"I am from Seoul but moved a few years ago but I am back now." I said smiling. I see Hara and she had these eyes that looked like she was trying to figure out who I was.

"Thank you." Mr. Jung said motioning me to go back to my seat.

I take a seat and the class commenced. It was finally time for lunch and so I got up to walk around because I had no idea where the cafeteria was. I was walking down the hall when I bump into someone.

"Ouch." She said.

I look and it was a girl.

"Sorry." I said helping her up.

"Aniyo, it was my fault." She said looking at me. "I'm just getting use to this school and so I don't know where anything is."

"Oh? Nado." I told her.

"Jeongmal?" She asked.

"Ne. I just transfered here."

"It's my first year here." She said.

"Oh? Want to explore together then?" I asked.

"Sure! Are you a..." She began.

"Second year." I smiled.

"Oh! Sunbae?" She said.

"Aniyo, my name is Haeri, Kim Haeri, please just call me Haeri." I told her.

"Ah. Arraso Haeri. I'm Park Jiyeon." She said as we continued to walk.

"Hello, Jiyeon. Nice to meet you."

What a cure first year. Hmm, not bad fashion sense as well. Well I'm glad to have just met someone so yay me! Me and Jiyeon walk around and then we finally see the cafeteria. I was about to go in when she pulled my hand and started talking. "Can you see all the 'cliques'?" Hmm, I look around and definitely can see a whole bunch of cliques from the cool kids, to the nerds, to the dancers, the popular, the jocks, and yeah just like the movies. "Look there is Suzy, Minho, Krystal and Myungsoo, they are the popular kids for the first years." "What, there are already groups for first years? School just started." I said. "Looks travel fast and it was obvious that they were the popular kids from my year. Mmm, do you know about the second years?" She asked. "No, I just recently moved back so I have no idea who anyone is or what they are." I said. "Well okay, I've heard from people/stories and let me see..." We took a seat and ate our food and she continued. She talked about a few groups from the second years and then she said. "Oh! There, that pretty girl, the one smiling, well she is Goo Hara and that by her side is her boyfriend of...a long time, Yong Junhyung." I see them together laughing. "Well they happen to be the number 1 couple of the second years, they are very popular and they're super nice." Jiyeon said. Nice is not a word that should be used to describe Goo Hara, but whatever. "And then third year students. There, the obvious ones as you can see." I look around and yes I knew who she was talking about, they weren't even in the cafeteria, they were outside on the grass, they stood out and had an aura around them that no one else had. "That's Jiyong also known as GD and Chaerin who goes by CL and they are dating. That across from them is Seunghyun who goes by Top. They aren't what you'd consider the normal popular. They are popular, but they are popular on a whole different level. Not many approach them and they don't approach many. But everyone wishes they knew them." Jiyeon said. Hmm, yeah they seem like the group who would have that title. But wow, look at their sense of fashion. I had to say, they were the best dressed out of everyone here, they each had a dinstinct look that not many could pull off yet they managed to do it well. That Jiyong and Chaerin had a stand out fashion sense, I could tell they were the type that wasn't afraid to try new things. And then that Seunghyun, he definitely has the looks of a cold city man. So clean cut and sophisticated, he pulls off that look perfectly.

Lunch was over and me and Jiyeon walked back. We said our goodbyes as we departed to our classes. I went inside and then took a seat since I was early. I sat at the same spot and then class commenced. School ended and I was going shopping for shoes! So I splurged and spent all of my money. I bought a simple pair grey uggs, an awesme pair of brownish knee high boots, simple yet different black heels, cute neels, brown booties and camel wedges.

3604264215_b291ba17ab_z_large.jpgtumblr_lste32mj021ql5w63o1_400_large.jpgtumblr_lo6dxhnIgO1qg3j6jo1_500_large.jpgtumblr_lgir50qRrN1qh76z0o1_500_large.jpgtumblr_lrzt7mxn2n1qmmcd2o1_500.jpgimg7498x_large.jpg

I am super satisfied with my purchases! But can you imagine carrying 6 bags with shoes in them? I kept bumping into things and I also had to take the bus home and then walk! But it's okay, my shoes were so worth it. I got home and of course my mom looked at all the shoes I bought, half approving and half disapproving. She was also mad I went out by myself because I was only in high school and it was dangerous for a girl like me but eventually she got over it and just told me not to do it again. I had no more money anyways so I wasn't going to be there unless I wanted to window shop. Hmm, this calls for a job! I will go look for one after school tomorrow so I told my mom and after persuading her for a while she said I could go as long as I came back after 2 hours.

Well day 1 of high school is over and it wasn't too bad. I wonder what tomorrow was going to be like. Well I was excited to go out and find a job so I was looking forward to that. Well goodnight world, remember to treat me nicely tomorrow too.