9.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

I spent the morning in the hotel swimming pool because everyone seemed busy. While in the pool I had a thought about what the oppas bought me to wear for the show. I should have made them show it to me yesterday night when they got back! I forgot! Now I hope it's nothing bad or anything. I was getting anxious so I got out and went back to the hotel room. I showered, dried my hair and went to find my oppas. I went to Jay oppa's room and Yunho oppa opened the door. "Was just about to come get you. We're going out for lunch and then coming back to get ready for the show." "Okay, I was getting hungry. Hey oppa, did you happen to see what Jay oppa and Kikwang oppa get me to wear later today?" "...Ahhh yes, I saw it." "Really? What's it look like? Did they get me a dress? Skirt? Pants?" "Ahahha, you'll see later let's go meet up with the others." We went out and ate and I asked the oppas to tell me about what they got me but they didn't!! I guess it will really be a surprise. Anyways we finish eating and then head back to get ready for the show! Exciting!

I get to our room and Yanggaeng pulls me aside. "Hey, come up to our room first." I didn't ask why and just followed him up to his and Daniel's room. He told me to sit down on the chair and I did. I looked at the table and there was makeup. I looked up at oppa, "What is this?" "I'm doing your makeup." "Mmm? Why, oppa?" I was totally confused. "Just let me do it." He smiled. And so he did my makeup and hair.

When he finished I looked in the mirror and wow. "Wow oppa! It's sooo good. How did you do this?" "Ahaha, Haeri, you must know makeup if you design clothes and have shows." "Amazing!" I couldn't believe myself, I looked sooo, oppa made me look so good! Hair and makeup! Wow. "Well get dressed, see you later." Yanggaeng said. I left the room still amazed and back to my hotel room. "Haeri?!" A shocked Kikwang said. "It's me!" I shyly smiled. "You look amazing! Did Yanggaeng do it?" Joon said. "Yes he did, I don't know why though, I mean I could have done it myself, not as well though." I could have but I'm glad oppa did it, I seriously could never have done this. "Well where is my outfit for today?! I have waited all morning!" The two oppas laughed and Kikwang pulled out a dress. I looked at it. "I think we did a fine job choosing you something." "It's cute, something I never would have bought though." I said taking it from Kikwang and looking at it closely. "You'll look amazing!" Joon smiled. "Go try it on!" Kikwang said. I went to the bathroom, put on the dress and...felt . It was very nice though, just that, I've never worn anything so short. I walked out sort of embarrassed. "See, I knew it would look great on you!" Kikwang said. I turn to see Jay oppa with tights, heels and a purse! "Wow, better than I expected! These too!" He said handing over the things he had. "Oppas, I really like it, it's cute but I ... feel ." All three oppas laughed. "You'll get used to it!" Jay said. "Plus you really do look great!" Joon said. "Be daring! Be confident about what you have on!!" Kikwang said. You know, you are right oppas! "Okay!!" I pulled on the tights, put the dress back on, put on the heels and grabbed the bag. As soon as the oppas were ready we went downstairs and waited for the others. 

"Wow Haeri! Look at you." Jiyong oppa said. "You really do look amazing! I'm jealous of your long,slim legs!" Charing unnie said. "Ahahah, you would say something like that." Jiyong said. "Thank you oppa, unnie.I guess I can thank those walks, hikes I had everyday when I was younger for these legs." I shyly smiled trying to get rid of the feeling of feeling . I looked at Seunghyun who was just looking at me. "Doesn't she look spectacular Top?!" Jiyong said to him. "Oh. You look nice for once." He said and then walked away. Everyone laughed. Well I guess that's a start? Yeah considering Seunghyun that's probably as nice as he'll ever get. Oh well, I'll take it! "Let's goooo!!" And so we all left to the show. We get there and we get to our seats. "Wow! Look at all these fashionistas!" Everywhere I turned I saw something amazing. The oppas just laughed at me. We were waiting for the show to get started when I spot Daniel oppa walking towards us. "Oppa!" "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out back?" Kikwang asked. "I came to get Haeri." He smiled. Everyone looked a bit shocked. "Everyone looks amazing!" He said. "Why do you need me?" I asked confused. "For a surprise, so come with me." He said taking my hand. I followed him back and boy was it hectic. Models everyone, bodies here and there, wow. I turn to see Yanggaeng fixing something on one of the models. "Haeri! Good, we can get you dressed now." "Bwoh?! Dressed for what?!" "This." He said taking out a beautiful gold dress. "Wow...did you guys make this?" I said amazed. "Sure did, now get in it." Daniel said. "BWOH?!" "Haeri, we made this dress to fit you, so that you could walk it in the runway!" Yanggaeng smiled. "BWOH?!?!" Did I just hear him correctly? "You oppas are crazy! Get one of the other models to wear it!" "We don't have any other female model." I looked around and it hit me. Those oppas only designed male clothes, all their models were male! I was the only female around them. !!!!! This must be why they measured me the other day...why they did my hair and makeup! "OPPA!!!" I shouted. "Hury, we don't have much time!" Yanggaeng said. I looked at them and then I put on the dress. The oppas fixed a few things here and there and then I was all set. So many things were running in my head. What if I fall? Do I even match this dress. I'm probably going to look silly. Everyone's going to laugh at me. They should have chose someone else. I was waiting in line for my turn to go out onto the runway with all these thoughts in my head when Daniel oppa whispered into my ear, "We made this dress for you and only you could pull this off. Your dress is the first ever female clothing me and Yanggaeng have ever made. Thank you for modeling it. You look stunning." Daniel gave me a peck on the cheeks and everything was clear. I was going to walk this runway like no other and make the two of them proud. I saw nothing but an open space and lights.

  

I grabbed both Yanggaeng and Daniel's arms for the final walk on the runway with the designers. Everyone was clapping and smiling. We went to the back and I hugged both Yanggaeng and Daniel oppa. "You were amazing." The two of them smiled. I shyly smiled back at them. We then see the others walking towards us. "Everyone, say hi to the muse of our very first female piece." Daniel said. "Daebak!" Kikwang said. "Wow, Haeri! You were fantastic!" Chaerin said. "You look stunning." Yunho smiled. "That dress definitely has Haeri written all over it." Jay said. "Does it really? I never would have thought something like this would..." I said. "Definitely yours." Jiyong said. I looked at Seunghyun thinking he'd say something but all he did was look at me. I'll just take it as he was so awed xD. "Well we should all get to the after party." Yanggaeng said. "Wait, let me change first." I said looking to see where I left my clothes. "No, keep the dress on. The final model usually keeps their garment on so that the other designers can look at it in more detail." Daniel said. "And they'll definitely want to see this since this is the first female piece from these two. Not to mention it is absolutely, breathtaking." Seunghyun said.