7.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

tumblr_ld7df4KrVp1qf7ikto1_r1_500_large.

Days passed and the group of YG was setting off to our trip. I tried to squeeze it out of Yanggaeng and Daniel Oppa about where we were going and I found out that they go to a fashion show of some sort and that they are showing some of their things there. Sounds super fun! I'm going to get to see a fashion show! I am super excited and seriously can't wait. The show was going to be on Saturday. We were leaving Thursday afternoon and coming back Sunday morning. Thursday night was supposedly party night, Friday was going to be a check on their items, Saturday was the show, Saturday night was another party night, a get together with all the other designers and then yeah. We would come back. Sounds super fun but my oppa's are all older than me and would probably go to places I couldn't even enter, that parts going to but that just gives me time to explore!! My parents dropped me off at the airport where I met the oppas. "Haeri!" Kikwang Oppa said after seeing me walking towards them. "Hello oppas!!" I said to them all. Yunho oppa took my luggage for me. What a gentleman. x) "Okay, now that everyone is here, should we get going?" "Oh? I thought Seunghyun Sunbae and them were coming with us." I said. "Oh, they're coming later." Daniel Oppa said. "Let's go!!" Joon Oppa said taking my arm and going towards our plane.

I was seated next to Kikwang Oppa. "You see how they put the high schoolers together?" Kikwang Oppa said to me. I laughed because me and Kikwang were both high schoolers and we were both underage. "Anyways, are you dating anyone Haeri?" He asked me. "Me? Ha, no I am not. Why are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I said to him. "Ahaha, no, not that I don't think you're a nice girl, I just have my eyes set on someone." He said. "Ouuu." I smiled. "Ahaha, there must be a man you like." He said. "Umm..." Yes, his name is Junhyung. "No, not really." I said to him. "Oh, just surfing the waters eh'? I can introduce you to a few friends of mine, if you'd like." Kikwang said. "Really? Okay! Introduce them!" I laughed. "I will then." Kikwang said. I was just lying, I wasn't really looking for a relationship but friends would be nice! We sat on the plane for a few more hours and then we arrived in PARIS!!!!! Yanggaeng and Daniel had kept it a secret from me but PARIS!! PARIS!! I can't wait to go exploring. "Wait up Haeri!" Yanggaeng said and I heard the other guys laughing. "First time out of the country?" Jay Oppa asked me. "Yes!! I can't believe we're in Paris!!! Hurry let's gogogo!!" I said hurrying them up. We all get into a cab and get to our hotel. Everyone was getting their room keys. Yanggaeng and Daniel got one together because they needed room to fix their clothes, Yunho oppa and Jay oppa both shared a room and then me, Joon oppa and Kikwang oppa were going to share a room. We get to our room and of course the two of them jump onto the bed. "I guess you get the sofa Haeri." Joon Oppa said. "Whatever! Let's just go exploring already." I shouted at them and grabbed my bag ready to go.

tumblr_ly18fzuyek1r0v1xlo1_500_large.jpg6730984549_0048f5f61e_z_large.jpgtumblr_lxdlw1LqTD1qk38ymo1_500_large.jpg 

Paris was truly B E A U T I F U L ! Everything seemed so amazing! I made Kikwang oppa and Joon oppa follow me wherever I went and they didn't complain either! They even suggested a few places and it was just fun! We explored, walked, took pictures, ate, did more sight seeing, shopped a little and then we were done for the night. The three of us head back to the hotel where we meet Yanggaeng, Daniel, Yunho and Jay oppas. "Where are ou guys headed to?" Joon asked. "Time to party it up." Yanggaeng smiled. "Oh. Wait for me." Joon said leaving to go get changed. "Sorry you two." Daniel oppa said to me and Kikwang. "You guys ." Kikwang said. "Ahaha, not our fault you two aren't old enough yet." Yunho said. "Well have fun!" I said. "You two be safe!" Yanggaeng said before the 5 of them left. It was just me and Kikwang now.

We were just in our room lazing around. "I'M BORED!" Kikwang said outloud as he was laying on the bed. "Nado." I said in return. "Let's go out. Let's go see Paris during the night." He said. "Okay!" I pulled on a dress and then me and Kikwang oppa went out exploring again. As we were walking down to the lobby of the hotel we see Seunghyun, Jiyong, and Chaerin sunbaes. "Hey guys!" Kikwang said to the three of them. They're all the same age! As I remembered they were all seniors in high school. "Hey Kikwang." Jiyong sunbae said. "Haeri." Chaerin smiled at me. "Hello." I slightly bowed. "Where are you two going?" Jiyong sunbae asked. "Well the others left to a party and since me and Haeri are not old enough for that stuff yet we were just going to go walk around and yeah." Kikwang told them. "Well wait for us. We'll go with you guys too." Chaerin said. "Yeah, just let us bring our stuff up to our rooms first." Jiyong said. And so the 3 of them left to their rooms. Me and Kikwang waited for a few minutes when the 3 of them returned and we all set off. We all stopped at a nice restaurant and went in to eat. We all then roamed the streets of Paris. Jiyong and Chaerin sunbaes wanted to go out on their own so now it was just me, Kikwang oppa, and Seunghyun sunbae. And then Kikwang left also. So now it was just me and Seunghyun sunbae. And oh boy was it awkward! After what happened and all. We walked for a while in silence.

 

( Ugh! The screw up in the system didn't save my last update and I don't feel like rewriting this part so here's just a short version. Basically you went into a cake shop, bought a Hello Kitty cake and bumped into TOP again as you were walking out the door, the cake got on him and you watched as your box fell. You couldn't stop thinking about how the cake tasted and so you found yourself eating the cake off his shirt. t was delicious and so TOP ended up buying you a new cake and back to the hotel you two went. : )

Not as exciting as when I had actually written it but you get the gist so yeah. :))) I also started on the next chapter as well but that wasn't saved either so I have to rewrite it. Hopefully I can get it as good as when I first wrote it. :|