2pm? What?

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If I told you.. Please keep the pity card. Don’t use it on me…” Jae Eun said shakily as Jinyoung knitted his brows. He didn’t want to know it now, if it hurts her “Jae Eun.. I don’t have to know it now.” She swallowed a saliva, gripping the edge of the table as her knuckles turned white before saying “Is it alright if I told you later? When we are home?” Jinyoung nodded, his eyebrows knitted as she took deep breaths to calm herself down, he wondered if Mark or any other members knew, or if she took a really long time to tell them. She regained her composure in no time and was grinning from ear to ear.

“Damn Jam Roly-Poly. I never knew you would be so concerned until you turned pale. Paler than me.” She teased and Jinyoung rolled her eyes “Maybe I should start calling you by pie.” She raise a brow “Why? Because I am your apple pie?” She tease and he rolled his eyes “Because you are a pecan pie.” She rolled her eyes “Yours?” He shook his head “I hate pies.” She made an offended look before he laughed “Jokes. Pies are delicious. The one that hate them would be Jackson.” She made a face “But.. Jackson said I am his cherry pie.” Jinyoung grinned “That means he likes you enough to hate you.” She rolled her eyes “I feel ing loved.” He smiled “Sure you do.” She rolled her eyes and punched him in the arm from across the table.

“I still can’t get over how horrible you look. You instantly become from the cutest popular kid to the ugliest face.” She tease and he rolled his eyes “I am never going to protect you again.” She laughed and pinched his cheeks “Aww. A cute tantrum!” He rolled his eyes “Get lost.” She suddenly gasp “YOU ARE REALLY SULKING! WOW!” He crossed his arms and looked away as she giggle innately. “cute” she smirked innately and mentally slapped herself before saying “Yah, don’t be angry!!!” She moved closer to him and nudge him. He turned the other way, facing the window, where there is no gap for Jae Eun to move. She pout and started leaning closer to Jinyoung “Yah, are you sulking?” she said, poking his cheeks “Alright alright, I am sowwy! Please accept my apology!” She used a little cuteness in her voice but Jinyoung won’t budge.

She decided that nothing would please Jinyoung and frowned before thinking of something. “I know that you want to know about got7 and I.” she started and she saw Jinyoung’s ears move and she smirk “It’s working” “I will tell you…” He suddenly spun around “Really?” he asked and she smiled “Yes. Later in the near future.” She grinned and he was taken aback “Oh my god. I GAVE IN. WHAT THE HELL.” She smirked “I hope I was genius enough aye?” he rolled his eyes and she smiled “At least you stopped sulking~” She sing sang and leaned on his shoulders “You have nice shoulders.” She said and Jinyoung froze before knitting his brows.

After the rain died down about 2 hours later, it was 6pm and Jinyoung shook the girl, she had fallen asleep on his shoulder as she groggily got up and rubbed her eyes “Oh.. I fell asleep?” she stretched and he nodded before she froze “Wait.. What? I fell.. asleep…? And I didn’t make a single sound or cried?” a sudden wave of realization hit her. She dreamt of only happy things and for some reason, Jinyoung’s arm felt so warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter