Bat..Crazy

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The events replayed as he laid on the made up mattress by Jae Eun. He remembered how she swiftly pinned him to the ground the moment he launched an attack, what was even more scary was the fact that he initiated the attack and she disappeared and appeared swiftly, moving at the speed of light. She managed to trip him before pinning his hands to the back while sitting on top of him, she seemed like she was trained from young to be this skillful and deceitful.

He sigh and closed his eyes, he felt like he needed to sleep and was about to land into a peaceful dreamland when he heard Jae Eun’s whispering. “He is asleep Yi En…” Jinyoung’s mind only formulated the fact that Yi En is Mark but it didn't bother him since he forgot about it and went into a deep slumber. The girl on the other room was sitting on a built in ledge and stared at the full moon, it was glistening as she sigh and closed her eyes while hugging her knees, she was terrified of sleeping because when she slept, she could only think of the moment her parents died in front of her. Mom. Dad.

She cried as the image flashed in her mind and she winced and gripped herself harder before she lose complete control and throw a hysteria fit as she took breaths to calm herself down before blinking away the tears and sighing as she leaned her head against the cool glass. She could go on a day or two without sleep and she felt like she hadn't ever gone to sleep ever since that faithful day that happened 3 years ago and she could only sleep with Mark around. It wasn't like she and Mark had anything going on but Mark was the only one that was able to handle her Hysteria cries and thrashes in her sleep and he knows how to calm her down and she liked being around him because she was able to sleep peacefully.

She was afraid to sleep and find Jinyoung hovering above her, she was afraid of showing her pitiful side to him, she was afraid of showing him any sign of weakness. The clock ticked until 4am, the sun was slowly rising, an orange glow painted the sky as she sigh and tied her hair into a ponytail and made a face “I should have dyed my hair.” She wore a drifit tee shirt with shorts and a windbreaker before tip toeing out and staring at Jinyoung and remembered Mark’s request as she grinned and shouted at Jinyoung. When Jinyoung made no response, she took a flask of water and poured it on his face as he spluttered and sat up, wiping the water away from his face as he tried to adjust his vision to the sudden light “what the hell?” He said as she smiled “GOOD MORNING! It's currently 4;30am and I remembered that I won you and you have to be my slave. Let's go for a morning jog! Come on!”

Jinyoung grumbled “LEAVE ME ALONE WOMAN! FOR GODNESS SAKE!” He was about to go back to sleep but his pillow was damp and it didn't make him feel like sleeping as he sat up with a black face as Jae Eun chuckled “Man. You look like Jackson when you do that. Go freshen up flower face.” He looked at her, glaring. “Flower face?!” She raise a brow and kicked him “Go freshen up or we’ll never leave the house b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter