The truth

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The last place she went was…” Mark searched and said “Her old house with Jinyoung.” They were all gathered at their lab and they spent days frantically searching for evidences and clues. Mark spent all day checking the CCTVs and made sure he was able to follow thoroughly. Jinyoung was long discharged from the hospital with a bandaged rib and a hand cast but he didn’t let that disrupt his training. Everyone was staring at the screen and was trying to check if there was anyone who left or anything unusual. “See this van? It came a few hours before Jae Eun. There were no other vehicles and see, it left about 20 minutes after Jae Eun’s arrival. Theres enough time to knock her out cold and leave. She didn’t leave the apartment after many days or hours and it was around the time she went missing.” They observed the activity after that and Mark shook his head before taking down the color of van, car plate number and checked the other cctv.

“This bastard knows where to go and where not to. It’s hard to track the van down…” He ruffled his hair in annoyance as Jinyoung watched closely “There has to be some parts that he didn’t escape!” Mark managed to screen shot all the roads that the van was heading to “There’s something I could never get.” Mark sounded as everyone look at him “The van is seen leaving Seoul but why would he bring her out of Seoul? It would take days and hours to drag her out of Seoul and if he did knock her out cold, max knock out time would be 8 hours. So bringing her out of Seoul is a waste of time…” Suddenly both Mark and JB realized something and looked at each other “He wasn’t trying to bring her out of town… He was trying to shake us off his tail...” Jb nodded “It just meant he never left Seoul.” Jinyoung bit his lip “And where would he be?” Mark looked at Bambam who nodded as he took out his phone “Hello GD sunbae.” He smirked as Jaebum smiled “Gd sunbae-nim is the true master of hacking and he can track the location of someone even if they faked it. He is the God’s eye in our industry.” Bambam nodded and said “Please help me find a certain someone…"

 

. . . “Wifey! Is this dress ok? It matches with mine! I bought an xs size because you should fit!” He took the limp doll and tried to put the dress on her before frowning. “Darling! The dress isn’t fitting! Why is that so?!” he was in a rage as he grabbed her face harshly “You will have to starve until this dress fits you!” he grabbed her waist and said “You better lose this lump of fats or I will SKIN them out for you!” he threw her head and walked out as she hugged her knees closer “Jinyoung… Jb… Mark… Anyone… Please… help.” Her tears came out in a choke. . .

 

“Why aren’t you asleep?” Jinyoung heard and spun around “I miss her…” he smiled and patted Jinyoung’s back “I miss her too bro.” Jinyoung sigh “I don’t know why. I miss her cuteness. The way she became angry whenever I , the way she ate desserts for breakfast… The way she fights is hot and the way she hacks and bosses everyone… It’s so y. I miss her jaebum… And I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter