Her story.

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I almost died.” She whispered as Jinyoung smiled. “You did great. Let’s leave now to enter the backstage. It’ll be horrible if we come out after the concert cause the fans will find you anyways.” She nodded solemnly as they left, Jinyoung holding her hand tight in the dark as they found the back entrance. The guard looked at them “You are not allowed here.” He smiled “Park Jinyoung” The guard sigh, he hated his job. “password?” He inhaled “smelly Taecyeon.” The guard nodded “You are allowed in.” Jae Eun stared at Jinyoung as Jinyoung shrug “Nickhun picked it out for me. Not my problem.” She covered to muffle her giggles. She could hear 2pm making their last encore before ending. She tried her best not to trip over the wires but her vision wasn’t good and she tripped on wires, making Jinyoung grab her but ended up holding her hand to help her.

They made it to the waiting room and sat inside, eating a few of the leftover snacks from fansites as 2pm made their way back “YAHHH JINYOUNG!!!” they all called before squishing him into a hug as he laughed. Jae Eun looked with a soft gaze as they said “We are glad you are alive and well! I heard what happened to Got7.” They looked sad and they looked over at Jae Eun “You did great, considering the fact that you aren’t our fan.” Wooyoung said with a smile and she bowed “I am sorry for just appearing in your concert even though I am not a fan.” They laughed “It’s alright. I am glad to know that you are a fan of our former member though.” She smiled as they all passed the snacks around and shared stories and started catching up with Jinyoung. Jae Eun was surprised that they were easy going idols and they do not have any ill intentions. After an hour had passed, the manager had come in to say that they needed to wash up and leave soon as they groan “Sorry Jinyoung and Jae Eun. We have a flight to catch.” Jun.K said as she smiled “It’s alright!!!”

He smiled “I am glad you help Jinyoung. He is like a little bro to us.” Jun-Ho whispered as she pressed her lips into a thin line to stop herself from grinning. She envied their friendship as they saw them out through the back door. They reached home about 30 or 40 minutes later and she threw herself on bed, she knew that she needed to bathe but she was getting lazy and she was really tired, it should be because of the short nap she took at the café earlier on but her mind was still wrecking as to why she managed to fall asleep just like that. She quickly shook her head and went to bathe, coming out in a jersey that covers her thighs and a black knee high socks. She crawled into bed and left the lights on as she opened her textbook, planning to study through the night as she heard a knock and looked up, Jinyoung was holding a pillow and he was wearing a simple tee with shorts as he walked over “Not planning to sleep?” he asked and she shook her head “Do you not want to sleep?” she asked as he rubbed his nape sheepishly. “You told me that you promised to tell me why you decided to become a private investigator.” She was taken aback before she remembered “Oh yeah.. hehe err. I guess I did.”

Jinyoung looked at her jersey “Hey, Mark owns a jersey like that. Almost all your home clothes look like Mark’s..” She laughed nervously “They are Mark’s…” Jinyoung went “oh. How do you have Mark’s clothes?” She rubbed her nape “I think I am only supposed to tell you why I became a private

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter