Date part 1.

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One blueberry pancake and…” she looked at Jinyoung as Jinyoung said “plain one with lots of syrup.” He smiled as the cashier nodded and they walked to the collection point “Man, I didn’t know you were THAT plain and boring.” She said as Jinyoung shrug “I am plain and boring but I am, after all, the popular handsome flower boy in Got7.” She scrunched up her nose “Damn, that made me cringe.” She fake gag as he rolled his eyes “Offended taken.” She rolled her eyes “Didn’t tell you to.” They collected their pancakes and went into a corner filled with sofa and sat down. “So I was wondering,” she said after her first bite “why did you try to commit suicide even after so many failed attempts?”

He looked at her “Hmm. Maybe cause I really wanted to join them? But speaking about it, the failed attempts were really weird you know?” she hummed, expecting him to go on as he took a bite of his pancake “You see. The first time I attempted suicide was overdosed, I was sure that I wouldn’t make it. However, I woke up in a hospital with my stomach pumped, there was no way anyone would know that I attempted suicide. Then my second attempt of suicide was gas poisoning. However, I woke up in a hospital with a mask over my mouth. My third attempted suicide was drowning, I was sure I threw myself into a deep ocean and hugged my knees, about to die as I lost conscious but woke up on the side of the ocean, on the bed of pebbles.” He leaned his head on the hand “Isn’t that too much of a coincidence?”

She thought for a while and shook her head “Nope. Everyone knew how much of a depress person you were.” He rolled his eyes “Gee thanks. I wondered if you can ever get a boyfriend.” She grinned “Oh you don’t need to worry about that. You have to worry about yourself instead.” He looked confuse “Why should I need to worry about myself?” she grinned “Because you look so much like a girl and you would be more suited for a guy.” He took the sofa’s cushion and threw it to her face, landing a perfect smack on her face as the cushion slid down as he laughed at her messy hair as she growled. He laughed “You should have seen the look on your fa…” he stopped short because a pillow was thrown to his face and it slid off as he had his mouth wide open as the girl grinned. “It’s war!” he said and soon, they started to distract other customers and were soon, thrown out of the place.

“Its all your fault Haupia!” He rolled his eyes “Stupid Tiny raspberry fool.” She looked at him with a raised brow “I thought you were supposed to call me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter