The link

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7pm and she sigh, she had been reading the stupid file over and over again and she still doesn't have a clue in what her parents’ relationship had anything to do with the SongKill group. She sigh and sat back, rubbing her sore back before deciding to head down for coffee and find some food. Surprisingly, the house was quiet and she sigh “at least all of them had somewhere to go.” She mumbled half heartedly and walked into the kitchen only to gasp at the outline of someone before sighing. Clutching her heart as he looked at her before looking back at the coffee machine, he was acting cold and she sigh before walking over to the fridge and getting out a carton of milk, opening it and took a swig like she hasn’t drank water in years before capping it back and throwing it into the fridge and walking to the stairs.

“Do you want to eat anything?” Jinyoung called from the kitchen as the girl sigh “I am not hungry.” As if on cue, her stomach grumbled and she produced a pink hue on her cheeks as Jinyoung chuckle in the kitchen. This was how they ended up with takeaway delivery because Jinyoung couldn’t cook and Jae Eun will burn down the house if she did. “So I studied the case file.” Jinyoung said slowly as the girl hummed. “I can’t find a link on how our parents all died together.” She nodded as she stabbed the food “But I realized something.” She looked at him as he continued “Your parents were killed when you were 19. Whereas, all of our parents were killed when most of us were 8, 9 or 10. Yours is the latest and the most recent.” She nodded “That seems pretty true… So why was I killed the latest?” Jinyoung made a face and shrug his shoulders “That’s the link I can’t get.” Jae Eun sigh as she put one cheek on her palm.

“Let’s take it like this…” she said “Let’s say Songkill did have connections with all of our parents, it may have taken them YEARS to haunt us down right? Then maybe my parents have fled with me overseas, making it hard for Songkill to hunt us down.” Jinyoung shook her head “You were born and raised in Korea though…” she sigh and nodded “True. Damn! I am out!” she hit her head on the table as Jinyoung smiled “Want to spar?” she looked at him “Why do so when you will lose?” He shrug “I didn’t want to spar. I just want to train.” She frowned “And you could have asked me for that favor.” He sigh and smiled “You told me to leave you alone.” She sigh and shook her head “Why not I just teach you hacking?” Jinyoung look at her as she smiled “hacking is my best thing. I even made Mark read many books on hacking to get to my level.” Jinyoung remembered how Mark spent almost 4 months on different type of hacking books and he also questioned Mark on his novel and Mark said he found it interesting when in actual fact, it was Jae Eun’s doing.

Jinyoung nodded as they walked to the computer room, the big round table had some bug like shell on each chair as she smiled “That bug is for showing the world map and stuff.” She said before she walked to the biggest computer and clicked on. She showed Jinyoung how to hack into places to get information. She showed him the things about the Songkill group and how everyone in the profile had a picture except the boss, the boss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter