Mess.

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did you know Mark and Got7?” Jinyoung asked as the girl rolled her eyes. It was the next day at school and they were eating lunch together, alone by a corner. Everybody was whispering and talking about their absence the day before and she hated how everyone was staring at them. “I am not obliged to tell you anything.” He frowned and she almost felt bad for him but she didn't let it seep through her pores to show him. “I'm actually quite honoured though.” She grinned and nudge him “I have one of the cutest popular kid sitting with me at lunch today.” She winked and he smiled “I can't believe you just called me cutest.” She suddenly realized and turned pink. He was teasing her and she hated it, he reached a hand to poke her cheek and on fast reflexes, she held his hand and twisted it as Jinyoung made a cry of pain, causing her to relax and let go of his hand in shock.

“Oh. My. God.” She said before burying her head into her hand “I'm so sorry.” Jinyoung’s brows knitted “hey, what's wrong?” She bit her lips “I'm just.. sorry.” She looked up and realized that everyone was glaring at her in anger and she swallowed a saliva, she was intimidated by that many eyes because of an incident as she tried to up her tears. Jinyoung realized how stunned she was and how scared she looked, she looked like a kitten that was shoved to a corner. “What are you all looking at?” She heard Jinyoung say as she turn her head to him in shock “What are you all looking at? Why are you glaring at her like that?!” He frowned “I don't like how you're glaring at her. Stop it!” He shouted as all the girls had looks of envy and jealousy after the glares. When everybody started looking away, Jinyoung leaned in and put his hand on her hand “Hey, I'll be here to protect you alright? Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom and JB.. they won't be here to protect you and I'll do it in their place.” She smiled at the hand on hers and she sigh “I'm really sorry about that attack. Something in me just broke and unleashed on you.” He smiled and caress her hair “don't worry about it. I know you're not a bad person… Strawberry Eton Mess.”

She laughed as she wiped away the tears that spilled but she wasn't crying anymore. “Thank you… Jinyoung.” He smiled as the bell rung. “So what class do you have now?” Jinyoung asked as Jae Eun thought for a while “I think I have biology.” He frowned “Bummer. I got physics.” She laughed as Jinyoung walked her to class “Maybe you'll come to physics later?” He asked hopefully and she laughed and shook her head “Jinyoung please. Physics is physics and biology is biology.” Jinyoung frowned “Was hoping that I could have you as a partner cause you're smart… straight A.” She laughed “could say the same for you.” She nudge him and he laughed as he said “so it's your class. Go on in.” She smiled and bow “thank you for the walk Mr Park.” He scrunched up his face “that was so damn cringe.” She laughed and walked in as he smiled and walked to his class.

Jae Eun felt eyes on her but she walked to the seat, she liked it better when people confront her than when people were staring at her. She wasn't used to attention and Got7 tried their best to protect her by acting like they don't know her until Jinyoung came around. The mention of Jinyoung’s name actually made her lips tugged up in a smile but it was a fast small smile as her face went back into a poker face. “Yo loner.” She heard and looked up, a girl who was around Jinyoung’s age came to confront her as Jae Eun rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter