A million damned questions

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 He and her wound down the road of the abandoned outskirt of Seoul. The building was destroyed by a fire and there was nobody who knew of the place except Got7, it was stumbled upon by Mark and Jackson when they were having a little mini adventure on the outskirt of Seoul. They were busy walking through the forest when they saw an abandoned house that was run down and abandoned with few charred parts to show that a fire had broken out in the house. They soon shared their discoveries with one another and helped clean the place out while chilling there. It was almost like their second home and they chilled there almost everytime.

The thing that shocked Jinyoung was the fact that the girl had known about the place and Mark knew about her job as well. Jinyoung was dying to ask questions when they walked out into a main road and she spun around “I am Soh Jae Eun. This is the address I expect you to be at in one hour. Pack all your clothes and belongings to move in. Memorize this address and burn it when you memorize by heart and I mean burn it. Do not rip it apart or tear it to shreds or crush it, BURN IT.” She spoke so fast that Jinyoung can’t register much, she was nagging and he didn’t like it one bit. She left immediately as Jinyoung stood there and sigh before reading the paper and stuffing it into his pocket grumpily as he made his way to his house, he decided to walk there and it would be about a 20 minutes walk since he lived in the central of Seoul.

He keyed in his password and walked over to the sofa and sigh before he flop down and covered his eyes, he couldn’t stop reminiscing the past where he would be greeted by Jackson before he left or Jaebum when he was getting a drink. He remembered how Bambam and Yugyeom would always be around to only play video games with his playstation and Mark would be reading a book at one corner while Youngjae cooked with Jinyoung’s help and Jaebum would be taking a nap while Jackson would be in the gym, working out his sweat before making it back in time for dinner. Jinyoung sigh, he would miss his condominium and he didn’t even want to leave the place but he had questions that need to be answered and the only answers were from the girl. He groan and made his way to his room and quickly got out a duffel bag, stuffing all his clothes into the bag before looking at his table, all the photos of him and got7 where on the table and his eyes soften at the pictures and kept all of them in the bag before tugging it over his back.

He flagged a taxi and got in before telling the driver the address and was busy playing with his phone, ever since Got7 was gone, he had no one to text and he sigh as he watched the videos of them on the day of the accident, they were in the minivan and were taking videos, especially Jackson and they even drew on BamBam’s face when he was asleep, Mark was smiling while listening to music and it was so joyful when a truck had cut across them and hit the van, causing most of them to die on the spot but Jinyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter