Jae x2

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae Eun?” He called after opening the door. The girl was on the bed, she froze in her place but it was evident that she wasn't asleep as she was sniffling. “Leave me alone.” She said after a while and heard him sigh as he sat on the edge of her bed, she felt her bed going downwards “Mom and dad had a good reason for giving you away.” She rolled her eyes “Im not listening to that Jaebum.” JB sigh “You do know that I'm your oppa right?” She rolled her eyes again “I'm a Soh… forever. I was never an Im.” She spat viciously, she felt bitter seething off her teeth as she spoke with such a harsh tone.

It was silent for a while as she slowly sat up “You're nothing more than a friend to me JB. There's no way we can be siblings. It has got to be a mistake…” Jb sigh and lean back “I knew you would say that. It seemed like I know I had a baby sister.” She frowned “But why did they abandon me?! WHY DID YOU ALL ABANDON ME?!” She shouted with ragged breathing and she was trying to calm down and compose herself as Jaebum just sat there with a knee propped up while the other knee is on the ground. “Jae Eun. The reason why we did that was for a completely good reason. If you had followed us, you may be killed.” She frowned “This doesn’t make sense!” She was facing the same wall JB was facing.

She was seated behind him and he was seated at the edge of the bed, they were in silence. “How was mom and dad like?” She asked after a while, she didn’t feel like asking but she didn’t have a choice anymore. JB’s lips widen a little “Mom and dad were… super lovable I would say.” She made a humming sound as Jb continued “When mom had you, I was only about a year old. I was so happy to have you. You were the angel in our lives. When you turned 4, learning your alphabets and numbers, learning how to speak a little properly, mom sent you away.” Jae Eun stiffened, she wanted to know why she was sent away. When Jb made no sound as to why she was abandoned, she decided to take the initiative to ask. “So why was I given away?” Jb smiled and leaned back “Mom never told me. She cried every night after giving you away. She was silent each time I asked her why she gave you away, she would say that she did it for your own good. She said she was a selfish mom. On the day she died, she told me to find you and protect you.”

Jaebum chuckle lightly and Jae Eun felt a hint of guilt hit her “Mom was pretty guilty and miserable without you. She wished she could have kept you but it wasn’t that simple. I wondered why she gave you away.” Jae Eun sigh “Jaebum…” Jaebum looked at her as she cleared “I am not going to call you disgusting name like ‘oppa’ or whatever… but come on here.” Jaebum crawled over and sat beside her with his legs crossed as she smiled and laid her head on his lap as he gasp. “Tell me more about mom and dad. I wondered what I missed for the 10 years you’ve spent with them.” Jaebum laughed “I promise, if you would tell me more about your legal guardians that you think you’ve spent 19 years of your life calling mom and dad.” She rolled her eyes and nodded “Deal.. brother.” She hissed the last word and he laughed.

“So mom and dad were pretty ok. Like they talked about yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter