End

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We are getting married tomorrow wifey! Are you excited? Cause I am! I can’t wait!” Jingu said as he smiled at the ring wrapped around his finger with glint. “how old are you?” Jae Eun asked, knowing full well that she doesn’t give a but she just wanted to tick him off. “are you interested now?” he asked with a stink of his breath, pushed up to her face as she tried with all her might to not vomit. “I’m 21 and this is my 21st birthday present!” she laughed as Jingu focused his attention on her as she look at him with her bloodied face, a smile of a maniac painted on her face “turns out that I’m older than you and you’re just a small kid.” Jingu looked at her “What’s that supposed to mean?!” She looked at him with a smile “It just means YOU. HAVE. NO. RIGHTS. TO. TELL. ME. TO. OBEY. YOU.” She spat “You are just a KID.” Jingu grabbed her cheeks “Oh really?! And you think you have the rights to make me obey you? Girls are all s and es. I need to tame you to stay faithful to me.” She laughed with bitterness filling her. “You can’t tame a girl who doesn’t have a heart with you right from the start Jingu. You have no idea how ing stupid that sounded.” He let her go and said “It’s final. Our wedding is tomorrow and I am not letting you go.” She looked at him “What for if it isn’t out of love?” He looked at her “You don’t understand it. From the first day I saw your picture, I fell in love with you and your strength.” She looked at him “It’s not love if you kidnap me to be your wife Jingu.” He sigh a breathe of relief “If Song Jingu doesn’t get you as his wife, nobody gets you as their wife.” And he walks out as her tears silently slipped down her cheek.

“Song Jingu, do you take this woman here to be your lawfully wedded wife?” Song Jingu smiled proudly “I DO!” He said as the person went back to the girl “Do you, Soh Jae Eun, take Song Jingu to be your lawfully wedded husband?” She wanted to reply no but gun barrels were pointed at her back, left and right side of her skull so it wasn’t an option. She wanted to force herself to vomit out the word “yes” but nothing left her lips as Jingu just shoved her ring into her finger “she’s too exhausted and excited to answer!” He leaned in and kissed her as she tried her best not to give him any access because it was disgusting, it was so rough and so unfamiliar. She was only familiar with Jinyoung’s kiss… Soon, all she had to do was sign with her thumb and their marriage is sealed.

Jingu bit her lip and left a cut there as he wiped her blood with his thumb as he stamped the document and helped her inked her thumb with her blood and was about to stamp their marriage when… bullets ricochet their way in the building and she breathe a sigh of relief. Jingu was in full panic mode and all of the guards went out of the building, leaving Jingu alone with Jae Eun and he forcefully tried to make her thumb on the documents as she struggled, using her last ounce of strength to fight against him as the door opened, revealing 7 bloodied man who look cool even though they got into a blood bath with dead men as Jingu stood up and held Jae Eun by her hair, yanking her up as she gasp and followed limply. She felt her hair being ripped out of her head and that blood was flowing from her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter