Club playground

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He rolled his eyes “Aren’t you being a little too dramatic?” He asked as she grinned “I just wanted to know how they felt when they rehearsed that scene” He rolled his eyes “Oh my god Jae Eun.” They cautiously stepped into the house “This happened a few days ago…” She looked at him with a raise brow “How do you know?” He shrug “The blood is pretty much dried up, the furniture has soaked much of the wine or beer that was thrown and spilled over.” She sigh “But what is this..? Who did…” She felt her neck prick, like goosebumps as she saw a symbol drawn on the wall before turning pale, it was a symbol she recognized. “Jinyoung, how fast can you get your birth certificate?” She turned to him and realized that he was staring at the symbol too, his eyes were clouded and she felt a little hurt when she noticed that there were some sort of pain under his clouded eyes. She cursed mentally before he blinked and said “I don’t need to find my birth certificate anymore… I know her name… I remembered…”

They were at the park near his house, sitting down with silence weighing over them. He looked at the paper Mark had given him and rolled his eyes, he was too tired to decipher it, all of his memories came crushing back like a wave on high tide, he felt no need for it, crushing it and throwing it into the pool as the ink smudged and the paper started to turn into a fully black paper as he sigh. She looked at him “He purposely injured himself to draw that symbol on the wall.” He nodded “My mom’s car had that symbol when it blew up. The symbol of danger.” She whispered “Songkill group.” He nodded as they sigh and leaned back into the seat “what was the darn point of coming my house?” He asked as she said “they found you. They've found you and it's no longer safe.” He sigh “They are moving soon.”

He sigh again as she said “let's just focus on our studies, our exams are coming next week and we certainly need these grades to survive.” She joked “if we make it out alive.” Jinyoung said as she rolled her eyes “you definitely lifted the mood. Damn.” She and him made their way back ‘home’, if there was even a home for both of them, and sigh as they couldn't seem to do anything fun until she said “I give up. Let's just study! There's nothing we can do anyways!” She growled as Jinyoung raised a brow “you seem to be keeping something from me.” She rolled her eyes “like you know me.” He sigh “I won't force you to tell me. Anyways, let's just go party!” He said and took her hand before going off to an old bookshop, there were nobody tending the shop and she raised a brow.

He took her hand and walked to the bookshelf at the most far end and took out a book as everything shake, causing her to be shock before she realized that the bookshelf moved upwards, revealing a passageway as she stared in shock. He motioned her to follow him as she followed him down the steps as the bookshelf moved back in place, causing her to jump a little as he watched her in amusement “Its so rare to see a private investigator get scared at things like that.” She rolled her eyes “oh please spare me that.” He let out a hand as she grabbed it, blushing as they stepped in a small littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter