Date part 2.

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They played Rerave as a team because Rerave was almost like MaiMai. This caused them to always hit one another’s hand and they kept apologizing and laughing it off, the next game was the guitar game. Since Jae Eun was good with drums, she was horrible with guitar, unlike Jinyoung and since there was only 1 guitar station, Jae Eun went first. Jinyoung was so frustrated by how she was failing the level 1 beginner’s song and for some reason, he decided to help her by wrapping his arms around her. He was in charge of pressing the colors and Jae Eun was in charge of strumming as well as stepping on the floor pedal. They both managed to make it through the first song, through the next two song, the two were so bent on making it through that they don’t care how close they are, they just had to focus on task, making it to the next level to get more tickets.

When they completed the last level, she turned to her side and Jinyoung’s face was inches closer to her face and they smiled before high-fiving in that state as the tickets pour down. They didn’t realized how close they were and it wasn’t like they cared who saw them in that state of closeness. The last game was the crane machine which had soft plushies that Jae Eun so badly wanted. Jinyoung had assured Jae Eun that she would get a plushie that she had pointed out but Jinyoung at this crane machine game. Jae Eun would watch as the crane stopped above the plushie but when the crane went down to scoop it up, it drops the moment the crane hits the top. Jae Eun wanted to persuade Jinyoung to stop but he was egoistic and would never stop unless he caught her something. “Here, let me try.” She said after the 5th time Jinyoung attempted. “I think that something is wrong with the machine. If I can’t catch it, we leave. Alright?” Jinyoung nodded and let Jae Eun take his spot reluctantly.

Jae Eun's crane hovered over the plushie she wanted as she concentrated with a tongue sticking out as she finally pressed the button as the claw went down and scooped the plushie up as her face watched in shock as it drops the plushie at the collection panel. She stared at that with Jinyoung who looked a little embarrassed. “Well, it seems like... I had a little bit of luck that helped me huh?” She was afraid of hurting Jinyoung’s pride but Jinyoung smiled “I am sorry that I didn’t get you that. Next time ok?” She smiled and nodded “Next time.” Jinyoung smiled as they walked out of the arcade “So what do you want to eat for dinner?” Jinyoung asked as he flicked his watch that showed “6pm”. The sky outside was already dark and she smiled before saying “It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter