Leave me alone.

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day was spent with them at the beach and in the hotel, they did all sorts of things, swimming and relaxing before they got on the bus to go back to Seoul, a 5 hour destination which meant a 5 hour nap. When they reached Seoul, a black car was parked at the side and Jae Eun frowned, the car was familiar, the number was also familiar before realization hit her. The door open and Jae Eun smirked “took you long enough.” He laughed, he had red hair and his eyes were covered by sunglasses as he pulled his sunglasses out and rest it on the collar of his shirt as Jinyoung’s eyes widen “hello agent 10-25-16 or should I say, 25-18?” Jinyoung was confused, “M..Mark…?” Mark smiled and winked “Agent 13-01-1-11 here!” He bowed.

“So… what’s up?” Jinyoung asked the moment he and Jae Eun entered the car, Jae Eun was seated in front with Mark while Jinyoung was at the backseat. “So the thing that is up is the fact that Got7 didn’t die.” Jae Eun said, deadpanned. Jinyoung realized that Jae Eun was like a fickle minded time bomb, when she felt like it, she would act like it. She can be totally happy and carefree and yet, turn into a cold mofo in a few seconds and now, Jinyoung have no idea why she was acting so stoic now and she wasn't even looking at him. Mark then took the cue “We lied to you about dying. If you can decode the number note then you've recovered your memory.” She looked outside the door and Jinyoung had his eyes on her, he somehow couldn't believe that she's acting so weird.

Mark drove outside of the road “And because you've lost your memory of your parents, we made the psychiatrist do something about your memory that you've never remembered her doing. She made you create the illusion or thinking that you've got into a car accident with us and you survived but not us.” Jinyoung rolled his eyes and kept his eyes on Jae Eun “But what's the point of making me want to remember?” He asked as Mark smirked, he saw how Jinyoung’s eyes wandered to Jae Eun “I did it so you can become a private investigator like us.” Jinyoung’s attention was immediately directed to Mark’s through the mirror in the front as Mark’s lips tugged up in a smile. “Wait what?!” He asked as Jae Eun said “I was asked to hire you. Welcome to the club agent 2518.” She said in a deadpan tone as Mark’s hand slightly grazed hers as she sat up alerted and spun to face Mark as Mark smiled, causing her cheeks to turn red before she made a “hmph!” And turn to face the window.

Jinyoung stared at them in both envy and jealousy, he still have no idea why Jae Eun was treating him like this. Mark stopped in front of a wooden house, it was abandoned for a long time and Jinyoung raised a brow, he had no idea how Mark was able to find so many abandoned houses, but right, it was on the outskirt of Seoul and it was no wonder he doesn't know. He hates adventures and he hates being in any abandoned houses of any sort but here he is, at an abandon house with Mark and Jae Eun, he was about to enter a whole new life through that door that leads to the insides of this wooden abandoned house. Jinyoung walked in and was greeted by Bambam and Yugyeom, usually playing games, practicing their knife throwing at a dummy in front with target boards. He scan the area and find Jackson sparring with an already tired Youngjae and he looked at Jaebum who is staring at some blueprints of even maps or information and Jinyoung couldn't help but feel awkward, the scene was so familiar yet it was different because of what they were doing.

“JINYOUNG HYUNG!” He heard as Bambam walked up to him and embrace him, he somehow couldn't grasp the feeling of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter