Gwangju

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jae Eun~” she heard as she looked up, Jinyoung was sitting in front of her, looking at her with a puppy face and she smiled, she sort of felt a little sort of attraction for the puppy Jinyoung in front of her. “Yes?” They were in the school’s library, studying. It seemed like everybody had already gotten accustomed to the fact that Jinyoung and Jae Eun were friends and it surprised everyone that Jae Eun was more open now. Even though she didn’t really reveal more, she smiles more often and people find it easier to approach her.

“After today’s paper, we are officially done with exams right?” She nodded as she looked at him, putting her pen down, focusing her full attention on him as he smiled “Do you think we could go see my mom?” She raised a brow “Why so sudden?” He grinned before rubbing his nape “I forgot about my mom completely so… I wanted to visit her, apologized and introduce you to her.” She felt herself blush, even though their parents are not alive, it made her blush to think about meeting Jinyoung’s parents as she smiled and nodded “Certainly… We can do that much together.” He grinned and Jae Eun can picture him pumping his fist in his mind as she chuckle in her mind and went back to her book. After the last bell, everyone rushed out of the classroom, discussing answers and talking about summer holidays.

“So what are you doing for the holidays Jae Eun?” Reina asked as they walked out of the classroom. She made a thinking face “probably work?” Reina laughed and they both stopped as Jinyoung was in front of them, his bag over his shoulder with a smile on his lips “Sorry Reina, but I have to take Jae Eun from you.” She laughed and pushed Jae Eun in front with a smile “Go on and have your date!” Jae Eun made an offended face “REINA! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!” she chuckled “Well, I can’t disobey popular kid Jinyoung! HAVE FUN!” She winked before running off as Jae Eun made a face and wanted to chase Reina when Jinyoung grabbed her by the shoulder, slinging his arms over her shoulder “And where do you think you’re going?” She looked at him sheepishly “Catch Reina for throwing me to you because she didn’t need me anymore.” Jae Eun made a face, causing Jinyoung to laugh, he always thought that the face she made is cute.

“Come on, we have plans ourselves!” He said as they both walked home, talking about the paper and how much they think they would get. “We are going over to Gwangju because that is where I grew up in. I already booked two bus tickets for both going and returning. We should be fine.” She nodded as they went to bathe. She wore a black sleeveless tank top with a white jersey over accompanied by black shorts followed by her vans while Jinyoung wore a sleeveless black top accompanied by a white hoodie followed by a black 3 quarter shorts with his black converse. “I swear, we have to stop dressing up so similarly.” She joked and he sigh “Seems like I already accepted the fact that we would end up dressing so similarly without even discussing.”

She rolled her eyes “Remember how you said you would never offend your own fashion taste to wear almost the same as I do?” She jabbed as he rolled his eyes “Fine. I regret that. My fashion taste is as bad as yours.” She looked offended “What should I even expect.” She mumbled as he laughed before nudging her “comeon, don’t be mad, you know I don’t mean it.” She rolled her eyes and storm out of the house as Jinyoung followed behind “Yah, are you mad?” they were on the main road and Jae Eun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter