Strike.

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stared outside the hospital window with a thumb in , she was biting the tip of her thumb. She was waiting for them to strike, she needed to take a step forward when her phone buzzed. She turned around and picked up her phone. She felt better, she occasionally felt dizzy spells but she's fine. She unlocked her phone when she realized a restricted number “so they finally moved huh.” She whispered and her eyes widened as she gasped and dropped her phone, her eyes b with tears and that was it. That triggered her to be where she is now, back at the base.

She sneaked out of the hospital and now she was sneaking around the base, she took a duffel bag, stuffed it with guns, knives and weapons. She wore a white singlet along with a black bomber jacket and black jeans with boots, she hid a knife in her boots, thigh and a gun in the waist band of her jacket. “Lets fight this out Song Janseul.” She brought the duffel bag and walked to the address given, it was her old house with Jinyoung. She dropped her duffel bag and stretched as she walked over to the kitchen and got a glass of water. The house was ransacked and bare at the same time, it was probably Got7’s doing along with Songkill. She sigh and checked her phone, the lights wasn’t working so she wasn’t expecting much.

She sigh and checked through her phone, scrolling through the messages and waiting for a message, a signal or a sign from Song Janseul. The next thing she knew, she was dragged by the neck and a damp cloth covered her nose and mouth and black out. “Daddy, she looks beautiful! Is she really mine?” She heard but she couldn’t process those. “Yes son, she’s yours and no one else’s.” She heard a small squeal of laughter “I really want her to wake up and meet her husband!” She moved her eyeballs under her covered eyelids and slowly opened it, squinting as her eyes adjust to the brightness as she tried to process, she’s in a dress, bound to a chair and worse, all her weapons are not with her.

“SHE’S AWAKE!” she heard as she looked up and met face to face with a boy who is no older than her as she blinked, bewildered. “Who are you?” she asked as the boy smiled “I AM YOUR HUSBAND! SONG JINGU!” She stared at him, unable to comprehend as the man behind laughed “Tsk tsk tsk, Soh JaeEun, or would you rather Im Jaeeun?” She looked at him as he smiled “I am your father-in-law, Song Janseul.” And that’s when it clicked as she glared at him “Song Janseul.” She spat each syllable with venom as he laughed “You aren’t supposed to say that with hatred.” He grabbed her cheeks “But with affection. I am your FATHER after all!” She spat into his face as he stumbled backwards and removed the saliva before looking at his son “Do whatever you want.” He hissed as Song Jingu looked at her and smiled, he has such cute features but a ed up mind package. He took out a knife and skillfully spun his knife as he pointed the sharp point at her face with a sadistic smile “Be obedient, this will last for a while only.” He grabbed her face with the sharp blade dangerously hovering over her eye as she held her breath.

 

He staggered his way out, he was set free and that wasn’t a good thing, it just meant that she went to them on her own accord and he needs to get her out ASAP. He held his ribs, every breath he took was piercing and painful, he stumbled because his legs were weak due to starvation and he was badly bruised and battered up. He held the alley corner after running for about 20 minutes as he tried to catch his breath, coughing out a handful of blood,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter