WHAT HAPPENED

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinyoung!” He looked at his bottom leg and realized a gun bullet was already drilled into his pants and it was bleeding. Another bullet fired through the glass that was behind them as he grit his teeth and took the cloth in Jae Eun’s hand, realizing that she had knives strapped to her thigh and she was wearing running boots as he quickly wrapped his own injury. “NCT MARK AND DOYOUNG! HELP GUIDE JYP, YANG HYUN SUK AND SOO MAN TO THE SAFETY ROOM! WINNER’S MINO AND TAEHYUN, GO AND SCOUT THE BUILDING OPPOSITE WHERE THE BULLETS RICOCHET. TOP AND JINYOUNG, FOLLOW ME.” They nodded as the rest was trying their best to maintain their calmness “I TRUST THE VIP LEADERS TO YOU.” Jae Eun bark to BTS as they nodded and salute making their way out as there were many casualties already because the person opposite used a machine gun.

“Jinyoung, are you alright? Can you run?” she asked as Jinyoung tried to stand up but failed as she growled “GD, YOU REPLACE JINYOUNG. EVERYONE HERE, I AM PRETTY SURE YOU ARE FIRST AID TRAINED, PLEASE ATTEND TO THOSE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!” She nodded to GD and TOP before giving a knife to Jinyoung “Please be safe.” She said and he nodded as she walked away but he grabbed her wrist and looked into her dark orbs as she felt her heart in “please.. stay safe.” He said and quickly grabbed her nape and smashed her lips on his as she widen her eyes. He didn't know why he needed to kiss her, but she didn't have time to dwell on the kiss and quickly ran with TOP and GD in tow.

“You were unprepared today Jae!” GD said as she rolled her eyes “I wasn't unprepared! GOT7 is supposed to be guarding the hotel! I DON’T KNOW WHY THEY ARENT!” She said in frustration as she ran to the building beside the hotel. “!” She cursed, the room that Bambam and Yugyeom was in had a fog that was coming out from the gap top and bottom as she tried to get the door open. TOP kept ramming his own body into the metal door and when it finally opened, they immediately covered their own nostrils and mouth as they scanned the area, “Sleeping gas?!” TOP signaled and Jae Eun nodded, everyone was knocked out and she quickly walked to the window, dragging Yugyeom and Bambam out. She was frustrated but she knew that Yugyeom and Bambam were the most alerted one in Got7, which means, whoever planted the sleeping gas did it without them knowing. She didn't have much time.

She quickly went over to the next building, it was the same, all Got7 members were knocked out with sleeping gas. Mark with JB and Youngjae with Jackson. She growled because there was just no ing way would anybody throw sleeping gas without Got7 not knowing. She poured cold water on Got7 as they slowly came to their senses “what the guys?!” She screamed as GD and TOP stood there with bored faces, they liked working with Jae Eun because Jae Eun is top notch smart and bad . They don't like the fact that she lectures though “how did you all get caught in a fog of sleeping gas?!” She asked as Mark sigh and ruffled his hair “We don't know how. Some idiot drugged my drink! We were offered coffees in the place right? There was a mole in the office, she drugged our drink and when we passed out, she put the sleeping gas.” Mark growled and the other two teams confirmed that it was the same scenario.

That's when suddenly, the building exploded, causing everyone to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter