Where?

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing they did was source for a roof over their head as they flagged for a taxi to bring them to the nearest hotel and Jae Eun was quite happy with the hotel because just opposite, there was a beach. “You know, it would be nice if we had gotten ourselves prepared if something unforeseen took place?” he looked at her, wanting her to go on as she said “It to know that we have no clean clothes.” She made a disgusted face “But I am glad we are staying here.” Jinyoung rolled his eyes “You know that if you really wanted to spend time with me outside of that house because it isn’t soundproof, you could have just told me.” He teased with a glint in his eyes “What do you mean?” Jinyoung lean in as her eyes widen before slapping Jinyoung “ERT!” Jinyoung started laughing as she in a breath and look away “IDIOT! SERIOUSLY! WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR MIND?! YOU ARE NEARLY THE SAME AS JACKSON!”

He rolled his eyes “Correction, Jackson would do it straight away while I ask the girl for permission.” She rolled her eyes “Doesn’t make a difference.” She went to bathe and he went in after she was done, when he came out, she was sitting by the ledge, looking out as he watched her, the way she sat with her knees near her chest, the way her outline was perfectly shaped and curved at the right position, he couldn’t help but feel his knees buckle at her beauty and he couldn’t believe that Mark was able to resist that pretty little girl, sculptured to the best perfection ever made. “Jae Eun.” She turned and saw Jinyoung standing there “Do you not want to sleep?” She smiled before shaking her head “I will sleep soon.”

Jinyoung shrug and laid in bed as she watched him sleep before wiping away the tears that had escaped “I am so sorry Jinyoung, we aren’t meant to be and we aren’t supposed to…” The next morning, Jinyoung felt an immense cold when his hand had slapped the other side of bed and frowned, he inched closer and reach out but was greeted with emptiness and groan before opening his eyes, squinting as he tried to find where his warmth was, only to find out that he was alone in the room and he grumpily ruffled his messed up hair, sitting up. He saw his hoodie missing and he was in his sleeveless top, he was remembered taking off his hoodie to sleep. He sigh and looked around and realized a packet of milk beside his bedside table as he took it and realized a note scribbled on it as he read “At the beach.” he groan and covered the blanket over his head.

She had gotten up early in the morning, she had reluctantly pushed herself out of Jinyoung’s embrace and she regretted but it was for clearing her mind. She looked over at Jinyoung’s sleeping torso and got out a milk before writing on it with a marker provided and went out sliently. She stood on the ledge made out of rocks and stood there, breathing in the salty scent of the sea as she closed her eyes and stretched, letting the breeze embrace her as she recalled her 10 year old memories, her parents who brought her to the beach, who had promised her that it wouldn't be the last time, but it was. Though it was a simple outing, they had picnic on the beach, they buried the girl under a bed of sand, they built sandcastles together, it wasn't complicated yet their death broke everything and it soon became complicated. She shudder as she recalled the bomb that went off, the evidence and bodies unable to recover.

She looked at the sea when she fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter