Double trouble.

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is this where you spend your lunch time at now?” she turned her head to the voice of the sound and smirked “Isn’t this where you always find me? I feel so proud that nobody found you walking in the hallways.” He laughed “I didn’t walk in the hallways. I climbed from the first floor up here through a secret entrance and exit I made.” She rolled her eyes as she let the breeze bite her face

“Did Jinyoung give you trouble?” She sigh “Oh my god! Tell me about it! He acted so weird just now in class. He stopped me from switching seats and now I feel like I am the center of attention.” The man chuckled “I am glad he isn’t giving you much trouble.” She hissed as her eyes narrowed at him “I still have no idea why I am assigned to him.” He laughed “He needs to know the truth sooner or later. I trust you.” Her eyes turned into slits as the doors of the rooftop open and she turned her head to see Jinyoung walking towards her with a plastic bag dangling on his hand as he on a lollipop.

“Yo.” He said and she rolled her eyes “I thought you had a reputation to guard?” she asked and he nodded before throwing the plastic bag to her “apparently, I knew you would hide from the whole school body and they are all raging with anger towards you so I got you food.” She rolled her eyes “gee, I found out how kind you are once you landed me in trouble.” She said sarcastically and he smiled “Glad you know it. I am such a nice friend.” She rolled her eyes as he sat down beside her “Oh my god, why is this spot so hot? Did someone sit here before me?” she rolled her eyes “Are you paranoid?” she mused and he rolled his eyes and flicked her forehead “Shut up Summer Berry Grunt.”

She covered her forehead with a pout “What the hell is Summer Berry Grunt?” she asked and he grinned “A stupidly named dessert.” He was making fun of her and she didn’t like it one bit. “Why the sudden need to call me a dessert?” he smiled and said “Because you eat ice cream for breakfast.” She rolled her eyes and tch before saying “Lame.” He sigh “I really wish we didn’t have to come to school though. It gets boring and suffocating.” She laughed “It’s funny because you are a straight A popular student and I am a straight A loner yet here we are, eating and talking about ditching school.”

He looked at her “Are you thinking what I am thinking?” she laughed as she nodded. “Seems like we are both on that end.” He grinned “I have a secret place to leave. Let’s go grab our things and ditch school, how does it sound?” She laugh “You got yourself a plan but can you help me grab my stuff instead? I have something to settle.” He nodded “Got it. Passcode?” he asked and she smiled “0000” she said and Jinyoung stared at her “No idea for a passcode?” she shook her head “It is difficult for one to guess the easiest passcode.” He nodded “True.” He left and she exhaled “He left, you can come out now.”

The guy hid under the concrete gap that was blocked with a tube so he wasn’t easily seen. He came out with dirt smeared all over and made a disgusted face “I so ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter