Confusing

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They studied for a while but she was busy looking at him, she had no idea why she was looking at him too. She realized why girls like to look at boys who concentrate on their studies; they look really hot and handsome being so concentrated. “Do you really have nothing to do but stare at me? I know I am handsome.” Jinyoung said after 15 minutes and smirked. She blushed and looked back at her books, she was cursing inside her mind about how stupid Jinyoung was and she started to wonder if she was really obvious in watching him or was it that he felt her eyes boring into his skull and she was cursing in her mind on how stupid she was, unaware of a pair of eyes on her. “At least she didn’t and wouldn’t notice me watching her.” he smiled with soft pair of eyes on her as he sigh, he didn’t know why he liked watching her too, she looked absolutely stunning and beautiful by concentrating.

He liked her even when she was a drunk mess, even when she was cursing, even when she was at her worst, even when she was weak, even when she was asleep. He seemed to like these aspects of her but he didn’t seem to know that he would have so much adoration for her. He shook his head and went back to studying before smiling as they continued their work in silence. She managed to gain back her concentration and asked him for help occasionally as they discussed about certain topics and answered as well as solutions, two smart working was obviously better because they can find more than 1 way in doing their own work. Around 5pm, they decided to take a rest as Jinyoung sigh “It’s weird how you don’t own a television.” She laughed “I don’t need to. It is a makeshift house…” he looked at her with confusion as she giggled.

“Well. You see. If they find me, I have to move anyways. It wasn’t like I have a choice. I need to keep running and running.” He frowned “You can fight.” She shook her head “I can fight but once a gun is pulled, I can’t be faster than a gun… Can I?” He sigh and said “Bright side, we are graduating soon.” She nodded as her stomach grumbled, causing her to blush slightly as he laughed “We should go grab some dinner cause I sure as hell, feel hungry.” They argued about where to eat and now they were outside the mini mart, eating a cup noodle with eggs as they talked about their own interest of food and decided that nobody would hate pizza and agreed that pineapples shouldn’t be on pizza. “So just a quick question.” Jinyoung asked as Jae Eun looked at him

“If you had a chance to go overseas, where would it be and why?” She laughed before thinking “I actually really want to go Japan. Japan has this Harajuku place that sells really good clothing and they also have cool ramen places to eat at and we get to go to places unlike in Korea, I feel like I have been to everywhere already!” He laughed and nodded, true and he can’t deny. He bought hot cocoa for her and hot latte for himself as they walked to the bridge area as they stood over the railing, sipping their drink. “I think Seoul looks beautiful at night.” He chuckle “When the sky cast a black curtain and the buildings light up, it truly is beautiful.” She sigh as he looked at her “But I am afraid of the night. I am afraid of this beautiful black curtain ever since the incident three years ago. It still haunts me to this day, would everything be different if I never opened the door? I didn’t know why I fear for my life.”

She drank the cocoa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter