Let's stay.

10-09-14-25-15-21-14-07
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both took a cab to the destination of a cemetery as he took her hand and walked up a hill with her following, a breeze blew as her hair was flown back, an orange glow painted the sky as he went on one knee and cleaned the tombstone of a woman by the name of Lee Young Eun as Jinyoung whispered “Hi mom… I haven’t seen you for a while.” He smiled as the girl slowly bend down “Hello auntie! I am a friend of Jinyoung’s!” She smiled “I am Soh Jae Eun!” Jinyoung smiled as both of them spent the time talking to her, even Jinyoung was surprised how easily Jae Eun was talking to his mom, even though she had never met his mom before.

“Mom… Although I may not say it out loud… Soh Jae Eun is someone I really like… I am pretty sure you can tell by the way I treat her. I wish you were alive to meet her and know her and praise me for making a wise decision for liking someone as rare as her.” he poured all of those words out in his mind, not knowing that the girl had done exactly the same “Auntie, I am not sure if I have the rights to say this but I like your son. I really want to thank you for saving him back then.. I really wish you were alive though, Jinyoung was suffering a lot when he remembered how he abandoned you back then. I hope you meet him in his dreams and spend time with him, assure him that he did not abandoned you back then. Thank you auntie. I will take real care of your son.” They both bow and walked to the main road before grabbing a taxi and went to the busiest street of Gwangju, it was 7pm and their ticket of return was at 12am so they had 5 hours to spare. “They have some really nice fried chicken here, do you want to eat some chicken?” Jae Eun wasn’t a fan of fried food but since she wouldn’t come to Gwangju often, might as well eat the chicken while she can.

When they entered the chicken place, there was an event going on as the cashier brought them in to the contest place “Here is our last couple!” Jinyoung and Jae Eun doesn’t even know what is going on as the MC started “OK! Now we got 3 pairs of couples up here! This is an event hosted by ‘oh so chicken’, the name of our restaurant! We have three prizes to give away, for third place, you get a 25% discount voucher for eating at our restaurant. For second place, you earn a 50% discount with free flow of drinks of any choice! Valid for the whole month! For first place, you get to go overseas with your special one, any place in the world with first class! You will also enjoy a free meal at our restaurant so let’s get this contest started!”

The first contest was the partner carrying the other half and doing squats. Jae Eun was insistent on winning the first prize so she made Jinyoung become the other half that she would carry / piggyback while doing squats, though many audiences were laughing at them… The audiences were more taken aback that Jae Eun managed to last through out the process, only one couple had dropped out, leaving double J and another couple to compete. After 50 squats, the two competitors didn’t look like they’ll back down anytime soon so the MC had made another game for them. “For this game, we will involve the audiences!” A blue and white fan was handed to them, Double J was the blue side while the other couple was the white side “For this game the rules are pretty simple. It is called love game. All you have to do is tell us how you guys met, under what circumstances and how you fell in love. Simple?” The pair nodded as the white couple goes first.

“How we met was ing crazy. We aren’t even official. How the ?” Jinyoung hissed as she said “Make a story. As crazy as we met, we should tell the truth.” They whispered before nodding in agreement as they focused back on the story, the story for the white couple was damn boring, like there were no kick but romance like normal but the audiences seem to like it, due to the cheesy scenes present that brought them closer. Soon, it was the turn of the blue team and she was flustered but she still tried her best to stay composed, Jinyoung would even give her an Oscar award for acting damn hell well.

“Ermm eh eh… well… I wouldn’t lie though, me and my boyfriend met under some really weird ed up circumstances.” The audiences gasp at her use of language before she paused “a background story of myself. 3 years ago, a murder took place in my house. It was a slap on my face when the evidence of the murder blew up into pieces in front of my very eyes along with my parents’ bodies. I was devastated to learn that I became an orphan at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter