Her Dragon Protector

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yipeee I can go out again!!!” Dara was jumping up and down when GD talked to her regarding her latest photoshoot. He was still in Japan when he called to tell her - he approved her new year’s photoshoot with Vogue Magazine.

So the next day Jjangmae and Dara met with the photographer, set designer, and her stylist to finalize the shoot. She was so happy and excited she forgot to bring her cellphone during the meeting so when she arrived at home she found 100 rings from GD. Feeling sorry for lack of concern she immediately called GD.

“Mianhe Gee I forgot my phone.”

“Don’t ever do that Dara!!! I was out of my wits thinking something bad will happen to you. “ the Kwon responded in anger. Dara can hear his breathing and really it sounds like an upset dragon.

“Mianhe Gee it will not happen again.”

“Be sure of that otherwise I will cancel all your activities!!! Get that?”

“Got it sorry again. And thanks so much for the Vogue shoot I love the concept and we met with them today to finalize everything for tomorrows shoot. Thanks so much also for talking to my stylist regarding the clothes that I will wear. “

“Ahh that well it was a good offer so I thought you would look in the cover of Vogue for the new year so I said yes. Jjangmae was with you during the meeting?”

“ Ahh yes of course.”

“That’s okey. Where will the shoot be held again?”

“They are closing the Hongneung Arboretum for the shoot”.

“Okey after the shoot you have to wait for me okey, I will come and pick you up. “

“But you will be coming from Japan on that day.”

“Has distance ever been a problem between us?”

“Ahhh I guess not.. “ Dara answered in surrender – she knows GD would be paranoid again if she refuses so it’s better if all she says is okey.

“Good I will see you tomorrow okey?”

“Yes Gee.”

She doesn’t mind the tension, she was happy he allowed her to have 2 assignments this month and that is a major breach of the agreement, it brings hope to the fact that maybe he will allow her more freedom in the near future.

Next day was hectic but Dara was happy to have the photoshoot. She loved dressing up and this is another opportunity for her to do that. The photoshoot took almost the whole day to finish, she had to change more than 10 times. The concept is new year with nature and Hongneung Arboretum offers the best view of differently colored foliage to show. Despite the presence of snow in some areas the whole place is an enchanting forest. After the shoot the group packed up leaving Dara and Jjangmae waiting for GD to arrive.

“Hyeong is there still water in the cooler, I think I want to drink some while waiting”. Dara was seating in a grassy area near the trees of a hilly portion of the park. She liked the view there plus its very relaxing.

“Ooops just run out of water, want me to get some for you?”

“Yup hyeong please.”

“Okey but it will take some time, are you sure you’ll be okey alone?”

“It won’t take long right? GD will be here soon enough so don’t worry hush go and I really need that drink.”

“Okey.” Jjangmae went to fetch the water.

When he was no longer in sight Dara started to walk along the trees and admired the view she was turning round and round like a child enjoying her time in the park.

Suddenly a guy in a long black trench coat appeared out of nowhere. He approached Dara who was oblivious of his presence.

“Hello sweetheart”

“Huh” Dara suddenly aware that the guy is approaching her. She tried to step back but even before she can run away the guy grabbed her by the waist.

Jiyong on the other hand was on the other end of the road. He was smiling as he looked at the roses he was carrying and the chocolates – Daras’ favorite he wanted to apologize to her for his rude behavior yesterday and since she loves chocolates he plans to appease her with his gifts. When he lifted his face to look ahead he saw Daras’ back and that moment when a guy suddenly grabbed her in the waist. He was dumbfounded, who the hell is this guy? He stood there for a moment shocked and getting angry by the moment, could it be that Dara is meeting someone else today.

“Leave me alone! Who are you? Let go!!!” Dara suddenly felt mad at herself for allowing Jjangmae to fetch water. She was trying to free herself from the guy when he suddenly came close to her face and her cheek with his tongue and Dara screamed at the top of her lungs.

When GD heard her scream he knew that this person is an intruder he ran towards them. The chocolate and the roses fell in the process. Dara was screaming and the guy was touching her cheeks that made GD explode in anger. He grabbed the guy from his collar and punched him. He placed Dara behind him making sure that the guy cannot reach her. He let go of Dara and approached the guy who looked at him in shock.

“Who are you? What do you think you’re doing?” GD asked the stranger.

“She’s… she’s my girl stay away from her – Sandara I have known you since you started your career and I am always around you but this is the only time we got close please I need you with me…” the guy who looked delusional started to approach Dara again but was met by a strong punch from GD. He fell on the ground and GD sat on top of him punching his face.

Dara stood there shocked and when she found her voice again …

“Ji stop!!! You might hurt yourself. Please no…” she wanted to say more but her fear took over she shivered and out and fell on the grass. GD was not aware of what happened, he was busy fighting with the delusional guy in black trench.

Just then, Jjangmae arrived and pulled GD away from the guy whose face was already beaten up and bleeding.

“Ji enough already go to Dara, she collapsed.”

GD immediately left the guy and went to Dara who was lying on the grass.

“Oh baby wake up everything is alright.” he was trying to awaken her but she is not responding. He cradled her in his arms trying to wake her up and no response.

“Ji take her to the hospital and let me take this lunatic to the police station. Hurry Dara needs medical attention!”

GD lifted Dara bridal style and ran towards the car. His hands and knees were trembling because Dara was not responding no matter how many times he calls her name. He wanted to take her immediately to the nearby hospital but because of their celebrity status he needed help from his manager.

“Sunhoo I need help Dara collapsed and I need to take her to the hospital, where and how do I go about this, ” he called his manager who immediately responded.

“Jiyong take her to the YG Clinic I will call a doctor to meet you there – don’t take her to the hospital there will be a lot of media coverage there.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter