The Legend of the Violet

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so it happened that Sandara returned to the limelight. And since the story of her accident and the events that transpired between her and GD during the time of her absence was totally blocked off from the media, the reporters all wanted to interview Sandara and the reason for her absence. Everyone seems happy to see her back so during the interviews conducted too promote her new show Get It Beauty a lot of reporters came to interview her.

Reporter 1 : Hi Sandara! You were away for quite sometime can you share with us the reason why?

Sandara : Oh I needed rest from all my activities at the time, and since the disbandment of 2NE1 I went into depression and I needed to re-evaluate my choices. I am happy to be back. 

Reporter 2: There was a rumor that you stayed in GDragon's house while you were resting, is that true?

Sandara: He might have visited me as all my other brothers and sisters from YG did but definitely not stayed in his house (she was trying to hold her smile as she answered - she actually wanted to say we stayed in our house not just his house silly!!!)

Reporter 3: So now that you are on your own what other projects are lined up for you aside from Get It Beauty?

Sandara: I made 2 movies prior to my hiatus and both will be released now that I am back. 


It was then that Honey Lee one of her co-emcees told the press ...

Sandara giggled a little with a mention of GDs  - " I think G-Dragon will be able to appear as a guest through Dara's strength. It's because Black Pink's Jisoo was also a guest."

Dara responded, "I can't promise G-Dragon will appear, but I'll try."

The interview was finished after the a short photoshoot of the MCs. Just as our she finished changing GD called. 

"Baby how was your first day at work?" 

"T'was good I am happy. How about you how's work?", she asked affectionately.

"Hmmmm.... well....uhmmmm good I guess".

"You guess? Why is that?"

"I miss touching your ear as I work...it always calms me down." Dara laughed, GD loves holdiung her ear before when he is writing music or taping and she misses it too. 

"So will you be home for dinner?"

"Why would I not be? I came all the way here to make sure we will have dinner together."

"Why what do you mean all the way here?"

"Baby I'm at the parking lot waiting for you, hurry!"

"Jinjja?"

"Ne been here for 15 minutes took you so long to change...honey come I'm hungry already."

She ran and whispered to Jjangmae GD is there so both the talent and the manager ran to the parking lot to meet the dragon.

As soon as she opened the van GDs arms was held wide open she came into his embrace. He kissed her in the forehead. "Baby I missed you."

"Oh I miss you too!" she smiled up to him. 

"Let's go home I'm hungry, Hyung (referring to Jjangmae) come with us and have dinner at home - you guys must be tired."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter