The Skull

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD POV

And she's out of my life, she's out of my life, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I don't know whether to live or die and it cuts like a knife that' she's out of my life... I kept humming the song as I pack my things. Today I am off to the army yet my thoughts are with her. She left our house after the news of the other lady and myself came out. Everyone is convinced that I was seeing her.  Dara stayed away after that...I had to focus all my energy towards my work to forget about the issue. I was lucky enough to finish working on my new cafe before I prepared for the military.

A lot of people asked why and what happened, I could only smile in response. I had to do it!!!

No one needs to know...

He was happy that at least TOP and his family was there to send him off. He was silently praying she'll be there but he knew that she will be away...despite their distance Jjangmae kept him posted on her activities. He already told him why everything happened and he understood that he had to be quiet about it till its time for him to come back. Only then can it be revealed. 

He asked him to always be by her side and take care of her. Jjangmae promised he will. 

The last time he really saw her was at Taeyang's wedding. She was very distant. He had his moment when he was able to ask someone to pass on that tissue box to her and when she took some and wiped the tears off her face he was so happy he giggled. Even that small act made him very happy. Seeing her that pretty made him happy. He hopes everything he's done will not destroy her but make her even stronger.

Still.. a text from her today would make his day haay alas! nothing!!!

While they were in the car...

"Bro are you okey?" TOP asked

"Are you okey?" he asked.

"Man better than you right now, I imagine." TOP smiled a bit. 

"Yah I know.." he smirked. 

"No calls?"

"No - if you were her would you call?"

"Yah I understand - but still you know..." TOP added. 

"Still I wish..." he looked outside as the car passed by the scenery he is reminded of the many car rides he's had with her. Those were great days for him, he hopes she will remember him more for the good times rather than the bad ones. Hmmmp no crying today. He's had plenty of that saying goodbye to all his dear friends. It's just so hard that she is not there.

"Don't worry bro my sister is close to her I will ask her to look after Dara."

"Yeah she loves your niece...just be careful of the rumors - she's been through a lot I don't want her hurt anymore that she already is. Ya know?"

"No worries my sis is in Manila how can they possibly think otherwise."

"Thanks bro for coming to see me off - if not for the...she would be the one seated here beside me."

"Its okey Jagi I'm here." TOP tried to imitate Dara's voice.

"Hahahaha!!!" only then did Jiyong smile again.

"Stop feeling low man this ain't so bad...everything will be fine you'll see."

And they hugged. When he stepped out of the car he hugged his mom and dad. "Stay healthy and strong Jiyong!!" both of them said and he smiled trying very hard to hide the loneliness that's creeping into his heart. There were a lot of fans waiting for him at the entrance of the military camp - ironically called The Skull. 

It made him feel as if he is taking his death march towards the camp. He smiled a bit when he heard his song UNTITLED being played in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter