The Biggest Joke Ever!!!

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD and Big Bang had their last 0 to 10 concert on January 8, 2017, Jiyong asked Dara to attend but she knew she would attend after all she is the PR Director of YG Entertainment. She was happy to do this for him. He's been a wonderful partner eversince she went back to work and she can only repay him by being a true fiance to him. 

The crowd was surprised that the moving stage that usually goes around the coliseum when Big Bang performs at the end of the show started moving at the beginning of the show. Dara was wearing a red hat and holding to her BB stick, She leaned on the barrier to have closer look of BB when they move around to greet the fans. She wanted to make sure GD sees her and he did. He bowed down right in front of her and sent a flying kiss her way. She giggled - she knew he saw her. Everyone watching noticed how happy GD was during the concert and he was smiling the whole time to the audience. She on the other hand worried about him, he's been working non-stop and bare goes home so she knows how tired he must be right now in fact last night he just waited for her to fall asleep and we went for the practice and did not see each other until now. 

During the break GD sent her a quick note ,"Love you thank you for coming see you at the dinner after the concert." she smiled she knew the kiss was for her and so she enjoyed the rest of the concert along with the other YG artists. 

At the end of the concert there was a shot of GD playing around with Daesung and YB. Dae and YB were giggling...

"Come let's sing it the way we agreed..."

"Are you sure GD might get mad", YB tried to stop Daesung.

"Its only for fun so come...'

"Wei ..." GD was asking the two but smiling. 

"Era moreuget DA, I love you"  GD did not get it first but when the two repeated...

"Era moreuget DA, I love you" He joined them 

"Era moreuget DA -RAAAA!!!"  the crowd shouted and then GD gave a flying kiss towards the camera. 

"Guys you know my Dara is sensitive she might not like that..." GD said as they went back to their dressing room. 

"Nah she will like it anyway that was the original lyrics we just sang the original, "and they all laughed.

GD and the BB boys came in at the restaurant while the food was being served. He sat beside Dara and placed his head on her shoulder.  

"Tired?"

"Uhmmm.." kissed her. 

"What would you like to eat I'll get it for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter