Me.rry Christmas!!!

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big Bang launched their album in full. GD was busy every single day – Dara seldom see him and while she plays housewife, he played the missing husband. She would prepare dinner everyday (that’s the new requirement since the incidence with Bom – GD said it is to test Daras’ cooking skills.) She is not to eat dinner until he either calls her or come home. So no matter how hungry she is she holds it in because GD will notice if she is not eating. While this maybe a strict rule he tampers this with a new provision allowing her to go out to her friend and family’s’ house alone as long as she informs Jiyong. Dara was grateful in fact she is now being seen watching concerts with her friends but she needs to go home as soon as possible otherwise GD will come to get her  - an act she refuses to make him do. She doesn’t like him being with her in a crowd of other people he becomes touchy and that makes her uncomfortable.

One night she cooked dinner and waited for him. He did not call nor text so she is sure that he is coming home so despite feeling hungry she decided to wait for him. She sat in front of the TV set and fell asleep. It was 2AM in the morning when she was awakened by her cellphone blinking – message alert…

Jiyong: Sorry to have kept you waiting

Jiyong: So busy I lost track of time

Jiyong: Couldn’t call, couldn’t text

Jiyong: It’s too bad… I MISS YOU.

She felt bad and good about it. Bad that she missed her dinner because he did not call, but good because the message was just soooo sweet. It made her heart flutter. So she stood up walked into the masters’ bedroom and slept.

Jiyong came home exhausted and sad – he knew that Dara would be mad because of what happened last night. When he entered the apartment the place was quiet. He saw the food on top of the dining table covered. He wanted to apologize but he already did and when they are facing each other he just cannot help but hurt her and he is too exhausted to do that today. So he went up into their bedroom. What he saw surprised him.

Dara was sleeping in his bed embracing his pillow and though exhausted he couldn’t help but smile. He did not wake her up instead he lay beside her and embraced her. It was the most wonderful sleep he’s had since she moved in with him.

________________________

“Jiyong…” Dara approached Jiyong while he was busy with his updates online.

“Hmmm…”

“Can I?”

“Can you what?”

“Well I … I…” Jiyong stopped what he was doing and looked up to her.

“I wanted to watch the concert of Psy. Can I go?”

“Okey.”

“Okey? I can go?”

“Hmmm.. yes” Jiyong nodding his head.

“Thank you sajangnim…” she bowed down to Jiyong who smiled.

“Now its sajangnim, you were calling me Jiyong earlier?”

“So-sorry I was just so happy you agreed …thank you.”

“It’s okey I will be busy with shooting in the next couple of days and I want you to have something to do but you will only go if you take Hyorin with you.”

“Sure sure !!! thank you!!!” she kept bowing to him.

“Can I have a kiss?”

“Huh?”

“I allowed you didn’t I? Shouldn’t I get something in return?” he said pouting and pointing his lips.

“Only on the cheeks.” Dara countered. Jiyong then offered his cheek and though she was hesitating she approached him and when her lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter