Daddy's Gift

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only one more week, Jiyong was talking to he told himself...only one more week and I will be out of here. Ahh I miss Dara and I really want to make it up to her. I still don't know what I'm going to do with Jooyeon? If Jooyeaon keeps insisting to marry me - I will elope with Dara and marry her in europe that way no one will have the chance to react. it has to be done fast so Jooyeon won't have the chance to react too. Yes! that's a great plan!!! It will definitely work! 

He smiled as he continued to clean up the mess hall along with his colleagues - he is confident he can make it this time around.

On the day of his graduation from the military his parents picked him up along with his +82 crew and TOP. He was so happy to see them all. 

"Bro we are so proud of you!" TOP tapped his shoulder. 

"Yah hyung I'm happy I finished the course in one piece despite the problem with my ankle, I made it man!!!" he gave him a high five which TOP responded to. 

"Son I am so proud of you for serving our country!" Daddy Kwon saluted in front of him and Jiyong felt so proud he responded with a salute to his father too!

The whole of his +82 crew greeted him with a salute too!

Junsuke hugged him first, "Bro we are so glad you are back, my sis has been worried about you all the time although I am sure she will never admit it. (sis is Dara for Junsuke)." he laughed and GD laughed with him "Yeah I'm sure she was worried...and awkward about it hahaha but I love her!"

"Stop talking about my model okey?" 99prentis butted in ah hugged Jiyong too. "She is mine!" he said possesively. 

"Hey man she's mine!" Jiyong slapped his shoulder. 

"Okey okey she's yours but she's my resident model you got it?"

"Got it bro!"

As they continued to walk out of the base they heard a loud scream from outside and GD was almost in tears as he saw an ocean of fans with streamers and banners saying "Congratulations GD!!! Welcome back!!!" he bowed doen to all of them - he was so happy they all came to greet him on his graduation. 

The base had to provide a truckload of soldiers and trainees to stop the mob because of his graduation from the military so GD felt that he owe it to everyone to greet, smile and continously bow to everyone who was there. 

"Son I am so glad you are back." His mom hugged him as cameras continued to record the event of his graduating from the military. "Omma I am so happy to be back!"

"Hey little brother don't forget your sister here." Dami pointed to herself and GD laughed and hugged his sister."How can I forget sis when you are the only one I have?"

"Well little brother don't you ever forget that!" and they both laughed. He whispered to his sister - "Is my wife around?"

"Oh she has another overseas work she might not be able to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter