HURT

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 16  at around midnight Jiyong was rushed to the hospital due to the pain he is experiencing with his ankle.Dara was unaware aof the whole thing, she was busy that night preparing for her trip to Switzerland. She was to travel with 5 guys to Switzerland for the "Borrow Trouble" program. 

"Ji you want me to tell Dara?" it was Jjangmae on the phone, when he heard that GD was rushed to the hospital he called him immediately.

"Ani please don't tell her she will postpone her schedules again just to be with me ahhh ( his ankle really was painful). Just keep her safe stay with her no matter what okey?"

"Okey Ji just take care of yourself ha and wait for Dara to come back she would want that."

"I will not go back to camp without seeing her first soo please hurry back!"

"We'll do Ji we'll do."

As soon as they arrived at the airport the start of the Borrow Trouble series began and Dara no longer had time to check her cellphone. The idea was for the group to travel without pocket money earning their way so that they can travel around Switzerland. As the day ended she was still unaware of what was happening until she went to her room at the end of the day. She opened her celphone to find so many messages back and forth from her fans. It was only then that she learned Jiyong was rushed to the hospital. She started to panic and called him immediately but it was Dami who answered the phone. 

"Dara Jiyong is asleep he just got out of the operating room."

She started crying. "Unni is he alright?, she asked in between her sobs. 

"Dara he will be fine - relax okey?"

"But .. why did he not tell me I was talking to him two days ago."

"He knows how busy you were he doesn't want to bother you so please calm down, he will feel bad if he learns you are crying."

"I want to see him I will arrange to go home tomorrow."

"Now now calm down he wants you to stay there you can come see him after your shoot okey?"

"Is he is he still asleep?"

"Yes, okey so that you are comforted I will ask him to call you as soon as he wakes up - will that calm you down?"

"Yes , yes please..." she started fidgeting again. 

"Okey then that's settled, rest well Dara so that the two of you can talk once he wakes up."

She could not sleep she was pacing for several hours until her phone rang

"Ji are you... are you alright?"

Jiyong replied weakly obviously still sleepy."Ja..gi I'm okey (almost a whisper) do not worry, I will be fine don't worry okey?" 

"But (she started crying again) I want to be there with you...can I go home?"

"I would really be upset if you do that."

"But you're hurt...( she sobbed again)"

"I am fine please don't come otherwise I will have myself transferred back to camp - you understand?"

"Yes please please wait for me okey don't go back to camp please I need to see you (she sobbbed again)"

" Ohhh I am deeply touched my sweet sweet Dara I am fine - do well on the show I will watch okey?"

"Okey, see you soon!"

Though utterly worried she went ahead with her schedules as planned but asked to be allowed to go home ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter